Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said to you too. I will just start posting the agreement since we all know the ‘judge-its’ aren't accurate. I am always amazed at the people who agree with those two filthiest posters just because they are an enemy of their enemy. I am embarrassed for them that they have no higher standards or class.
I think I am going to start giving you negative ‘judge-its’ just to help you beat your record ;)
Thanks "Unreal" ! We all know when "Willard" (or whoever he is today) is lurking on the thread, because the judging numbers go WAY up, but I must be slipping because I haven't beaten my record of 12 yet !
I remember he once took a fit over one of his posts getting judged "nuts" by someone...such a thin skin for such a big bully.
tired of crybabies

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Tired of the sickos wrote:
This is not a chat room. I for one am sick and tired of the filth that is said on this thread and the other "firefighter" thread all totally unrelated to the thread topics. It is my intent to contact Topix and have these threads removed. And then when I see the same appear on other threads I will fight to have those removed as well. It is one thing to troll for fun and laughs (even I have done that), but some on this thread have taken it to a total lower level. And I for one would not want young people, teens and such to come on this thread, simply for the filth that others find enjoyable to spew. For those not ashamed of themselves, your day is coming.
Boo Hoo,wow what a titty baby. YOu don't like whats posted don't read it or don't get on the site. You can cry all you wish about vulgar and filth.DONT CARE!!
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Is that why you spnd your days following Linda around like a puppy hanging on her every word ? No loved ones to spend your days with ? People who live in glass houses ..... Chuckles !!
And yet you do the same with 123. and you're any better,how exactly?
Bartholomew

Fulton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I doublt whether a child wishing to see vulgarities on the world widde web would chose as his first domain the site of topix.
Bartholomew

Fulton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

doubt and choose
Bartholomew

Fulton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

oh and web
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
No, You're the Dumbazz. The President CANNOT pass Tax laws, ONLY Congress can do that! What Political Party is the House controlled by...TEAPUBLICANS! Why are you paying more in Taxes, while the Super Wealthy are not paying anything , or very little? Because the Party you voted for, SOLD YOU OUT, to protect the Super Wealthy, that's why!
So, you keep voting for them and they'll keep cutting your throat! STOP whining about it! You've been told and told who is doing it and why, but if you chooseto keep your Head in the sand and live in your delusional world as to WHO is doing it to you , and why...YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET! Why don't you just make it easier for the Teapublicans and just sign everything you have over to them...or the Multi-Billion Dollar Corporations and the super Wealthy individuals? They're going to take it allanyway, by making you and Others like you, who refuse to see what is happening and who is really doing it to you...so, just do it and get it over with. At least, maybe you'll stop voting for the very Politicians who are cutting your Throat!
They are NONE so blind as those that refuse to see, when it they've had it proven to them so many times, I've lost count. PROVEN TO THEM!
There's NO EXCUSE for you or anybody else NOT knowing EXACTLY what both Parties are trying to do and which One is taking your money! But, still you DENY IT! That's not ignorance, that's plain Azzhole STUPIDITY!
You, once again, are 100% incorrect. The top 10% of wage earners pay 71% of tax revenues . The bottom 50% of wage earners basically pay nothing. The proof is within this link:

http://www.ntu.org/tax-basics/who-pays-income...

And you are the one accusing everyone else of lying? Well, you just got caught in one maam. The wealthy are not the reason you don't have any money.
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Awe overweight and unreal are bed buddies.They pillow talk on topix and meet up with nasty from Camden for male 3 somes
Tired of the sickos

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

tired of crybabies wrote:
<quoted text>Boo Hoo,wow what a titty baby. YOu don't like whats posted don't read it or don't get on the site. You can cry all you wish about vulgar and filth.DONT CARE!!
It is not what I like or don't like for myself, it is about others. It is about young, vulnerable teens I am speaking about. You may not care about them, but I do. And if Topix cares about the money they are making on this site, they will care about it too. Money has a lot of power and when the revenue is threaten, they have a way have listening. The FCC as well as certain Congresspersons also take note. Perhaps you are just a troll, but if not... if you are one of the people I have listed, you're IP will be easy for them to identify no matter what you change your name to. There is an old saying, the greasy wheel gets the grease and I have a very loud voice. If you are one of those on the list, it is best you just go your own way.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Boo Hoo,wow what a titty baby. YOu don't like whats posted don't read it or don't get on the site. You can cry all you wish about vulgar and filth.DONT CARE!!
There is your answer from Jackson "Tired"....You also have your answer from 123, I predict that you will get more of the same from "MsGurl" and "Morphina" along with another dose, more properly worded but just as poisonous from "Willard" or some of his imaginary friends. Then there is the NEW "Really Sassy" who is sure to chime in eventually. These "people" and I am using the term loosely, mistake trying to treat others respectfully, for weakness, and nothing gets their collective juices flowing more than that. They come here to say to others what they only dream of saying in person and it has become obvious to me that the only thing they understand is a dose of their own medicine.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>see this proves my point.You say they are blocking it but not true.They passed his bill.You wouldn't know cause your dumbass doesn't pay taxes.I do, i have $1600 less this year in taxes than during the Bush tax credits. You are the biggest dumbass ever. Not to mention Your dumbass Pres Obama the lying jackass give Facebook jerkoff a big tax break that we have to pay for. Funny he donated and suported Obama's campaign. So you stupid old ass bit*h get your head out of your old disgusting anus and stfu
Lol, this is ESPECIALLY for you! Read it carefully!
----------
"Lawmaker, Budget Agency Spar Over Taxing Corporate Profits."

Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/15/us-...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It is not what I like or don't like for myself, it is about others. It is about young, vulnerable teens I am speaking about. You may not care about them, but I do. And if Topix cares about the money they are making on this site, they will care about it too. Money has a lot of power and when the revenue is threaten, they have a way have listening. The FCC as well as certain Congresspersons also take note. Perhaps you are just a troll, but if not... if you are one of the people I have listed, you're IP will be easy for them to identify no matter what you change your name to. There is an old saying, the greasy wheel gets the grease and I have a very loud voice. If you are one of those on the list, it is best you just go your own way.
I'm not worried. Topix is slow, but eventually they bar the most profane and abusive posters.
Tired of the sickos

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Bartholomew wrote:
I doublt whether a child wishing to see vulgarities on the world widde web would chose as his first domain the site of topix.
And yet it remains a possibility. I wonder how many advertisers would be willing to remove their ads knowing what the possibilities are and the association to it would imply about their company? Maybe that would encourage Topix to be more vigilant in cleaning up house.
tired of crybabies

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Awe i'm soo scared! The young "vulnerabable" teens you talk so concerned about learn more from school then they do on this site. So Goober,maybe you need to spend time talking to officals about what's taught in school,or tv.Yes,if you don't watch tv they learn more and watch more on tv then here.SO self righteous prick,spare me the b/s. Go whine to the FCC about cussing and sex scenes on tv

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
This is not an adult site. Any child with computer skills and access can read these horrible posts the vulgar carrying on. Would you want your children to read what is said here? You are either part of the problem or part of the solution.
I think you have me confused with someone else.
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, this is ESPECIALLY for you! Read it carefully!
----------
"Lawmaker, Budget Agency Spar Over Taxing Corporate Profits."
Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/15/us-...
Sassy, i don't read your b/s you post on here. Reuters is a liberal news media and i don't care. The fact is im paying more in taxes no thanks to the lying POS in the White house now,not Bush! Meanwhile he give a rich bed buddy a tax break.You bash republicans for this yet praise Obama,typical liberal
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not worried. Topix is slow, but eventually they bar the most profane and abusive posters.
If they are slow,it must be your family running the business.We know retard are all that your family can produce!You prove that everytime you're on here

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy, i don't read your b/s you post on here. Reuters is a liberal news media and i don't care. The fact is im paying more in taxes no thanks to the lying POS in the White house now,not Bush! Meanwhile he give a rich bed buddy a tax break.You bash republicans for this yet praise Obama,typical liberal
And those tax breaks, coupled with starting an expensive and unnecessary war (off the books), helped to cause the massive deficit you conservative ("Christians") are always whining about...AFTER January of 2009, I might add.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Awe i'm soo scared! The young "vulnerabable" teens you talk so concerned about learn more from school then they do on this site. So Goober,maybe you need to spend time talking to officals about what's taught in school,or tv.Yes,if you don't watch tv they learn more and watch more on tv then here.SO self righteous prick,spare me the b/s. Go whine to the FCC about cussing and sex scenes on tv
Our community commends your decision to not breed.
tired of crybabies

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And yet it remains a possibility. I wonder how many advertisers would be willing to remove their ads knowing what the possibilities are and the association to it would imply about their company? Maybe that would encourage Topix to be more vigilant in cleaning up house.
do you need some cheese with that whine? damn what a crybaby,get off if you don't like what you read. I'm sure you're a spolied little momma's boy! Just STFU and go to another site,titty baby. Get the silver spoon out if your azz and grow up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did votes come from 15 min Ptaerehsahh 57
Shelley at Hall's Walmart 1 hr Paralyzer 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr WTH 9,262
Does anyone one know Rachel Nichols Formerly Ra... (Dec '10) 7 hr Dlightful 7
purge 9 hr nonya 4
Ogle, Elrod and Baril (Mar '13) 10 hr nonya 16
English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 11 hr Football fan 1,646

Search the Seymour Forum:
•••
•••