Huh

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Aug 4, 2008
Penny

Knoxville, TN

#3 Sep 19, 2009
sezmor wrote:
anyone been there?
yes I have been there several times. Actually go every saturday. Great music, great people, good food, a lot of wholesome community fun.l
DJD

Manchester, TN

#4 Jan 14, 2010
What is the steet address? What kind of entertainment do they have and on what nights ?
Johnny

Jefferson City, TN

#5 Nov 12, 2011
the address for andy's is 10237 Chapman Hwy, Seymour, Tn. 37865
SKY

Knoxville, TN

#6 Dec 22, 2011
I haven't been to Andy's Junction yet but my uncle plays music there and loves it. He say they are great people and they have good food also. Don't hold me to this but I think on New Year's Eve they are having a ham dinner with your $5 door charge. I plan on being there. Sounds like good family fun no drinking no smoking just good fun, good people and good music
Sandi

Tallahassee, FL

#7 Dec 24, 2013
Yes, I've been there.. One of the best bands around.. Country Music,,, 3 different singers... Only thing is, need more guys to dance with... check it out.. they are open Friday and Saturday nights.. 8 PM til 11 PM.. Great food and friendly people... Family atmosphere. I live an hour away, but it's worth the trip.
Amanda

United States

#8 Dec 26, 2015
Andys junction is having a new years party this thursday, 15 for single or 25 for couple unless you wait until the day of to buy your tickets. If you do so it will be 20 per person. Food is included in your ticket. Andys junction has a page on facebook if youd like to check it out!! I love it there! Wonderful place
Joe

Knoxville, TN

#9 Dec 27, 2015
Been there, band is awful!! bunch of old men and singing is not good either. There is always someone supposed to be the new singer every weekend that is no better than who they have. I wouldn't waste my time or money going there on New Years Eve to hear that crap!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know a 22 year old ashley taylor? 3 hr Yankee24 2
kelly food city 4 hr curious guy 3
Matt Hinkin WATE-TV a POOR example of a Weather... (Mar '13) 4 hr chris 15
News 10NEWS EXTRA: Is racism against Hispanics growi... (Nov '07) 8 hr AreUBrainDead 1,575
Mark Green for Tennessee Governor 9 hr No fan of Haslam 5
What bout them there Soul Catchers Motorsickle ... 9 hr Old Hubba Hubba 1
Ran in to some Bikers at Gas Staion wearing Clu... (Apr '15) 9 hr LMFAO 37

Seymour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seymour Mortgages