curious

Englewood, FL

#1 Sep 12, 2011
wonder if Joseph Donald Gualandri knows his lovely skank of a wife cheated on him less than 6 months after they were married this year? Such a devoted wife to fall for some guys bullshit lines...what does that say about her AND her new husband?? Hope they get to the doctor soon.
truth

Watertown, WI

#2 Sep 12, 2011
curious wrote:
wonder if Joseph Donald Gualandri knows his lovely skank of a wife cheated on him less than 6 months after they were married this year? Such a devoted wife to fall for some guys bullshit lines...what does that say about her AND her new husband?? Hope they get to the doctor soon.
what dose this post say about you you friggin coward trouble makein trash
Cheatin

Englewood, FL

#3 Sep 12, 2011
truth wrote:
<quoted text>what dose this post say about you you friggin coward trouble makein trash
What's done in the dark will be revealed...who's the coward?
Donald Gualandri III

Ocala, FL

#4 May 13, 2012
I don't like reading stuff like this about my father...
Sue Bob

Knoxville, TN

#5 Sep 29, 2012
I don't like the idea of it happening to him either. I don't know your dad but I sure feel for him.
Donald Gualandri III wrote:
I don't like reading stuff like this about my father...
Dong

Cookeville, TN

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Yea me too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min WTSenior 149,118
Used car dealers using car shut-off device (Dec '07) 11 min Rashaad2010 191
Book on David Ray and Billy Wayne Smith 43 min JKK 13
UT Lost 52 min pollo loco 8
Tenn. Lesbian Couple Burned Out of Home (Sep '10) 1 hr ucanthandletruth 144
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr ucanthandletruth 9,440
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr Calhoun 8,640
•••
•••
•••

Seymour Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Seymour People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Seymour News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Seymour
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••