Valley Grove church in Seymour

Valley Grove church in Seymour

Posted in the Seymour Forum

beep beep

Knoxville, TN

#1 Sep 27, 2012
Is Valley Grove church in Seymour going down the tubes? I heard they're discreetly consulting a real estate agent. Offering totals have been down for weeks and the working conditions are causing causing a lot of discontent. Lots of old time members have quit lately too.
Grady Grimes

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jan 9, 2013
it's in Knoxville
sad situation

Knoxville, TN

#3 Apr 4, 2013
9000 Sevierville Pk 37920? It's part of greater Seymour.
They've ,lost their pastor, lots of long time generational members & their families, donations are way down but they've likely got millions in the bank.
tsand

Atlanta, GA

#4 Apr 4, 2013
Best Sunday School Class I Have Ever Been In. Members Caring For Each Other// Always Mission Projects Within the Class// Serving The Lord As We Help Each other and Seving Others// Wonderful Preacher for all Sundays in April// Will Pray For Healing of Church Body. 04/04 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dating 44 min whatever 6
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 50 min truth 3,825
News OUR STORIES: The legendary life of Knoxville's ... (Apr '07) 2 hr Friend of Jackie 3
Stolen tools and tool box from state street gar... 17 hr Pissedoff 1
Ashton Kimsey (Mar '09) 17 hr Raid at candys 18
The Village Barn (Oct '10) 18 hr old timer gloria 27
News Sevierville auto dealer facing tax evasion charge (Jan '08) 22 hr Tweeter 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seymour Mortgages