Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Never heard austin in that much trouble cause it aint been in the news paper lmao..... Shame on you austin lol. Jk he is just a kid living a kids life. Leave him be. If anthing take it up with his father, your a little old to be threatening a child any how. I am sure his dad would like to know, if its that bad.
MJONES

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

haha wrote:
Never heard austin in that much trouble cause it aint been in the news paper lmao..... Shame on you austin lol. Jk he is just a kid living a kids life. Leave him be. If anthing take it up with his father, your a little old to be threatening a child any how. I am sure his dad would like to know, if its that bad.
YOU ARE AN IDOIT! I NEVER THREATENED HIM! AND I DONT RECALL SMOKING ANYTHING I COULD GET MY HANDS ON AND TRYING TO GET MY FRIENDS TO DO IT TO AND POPIN PILLS AND TRYING TO GET INTO 12YR OLD GIRLS PANTS A VERY GOOD CHILDHOOD! MORON! BUT YOUR PROBALY HIGH ON DOPE SO YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND DUMBASS!
Austin Fann

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

unknown wrote:
Oh come on. Austin Fann is just a kid. How much trouble could he have already been in. Really he is a kid and you all are adults. Seriously the adults here act more than a 2 year old. Grow up people
thank you unknown I will tell you my life story I was put on probation twiced for stealing and I have not been in trouble since January of 2011 you don't believe me you can ask my father Myron fAnn and Mike you don't know me you don't know what I've been through so yeah you can shut the fuck up
unknown

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Austin Fann wrote:
<quoted text> thank you unknown I will tell you my life story I was put on probation twiced for stealing and I have not been in trouble since January of 2011 you don't believe me you can ask my father Myron fAnn and Mike you don't know me you don't know what I've been through so yeah you can shut the fuck up
your welcome. we all make mistakes and no one is perfect. i do hope things get better for you
unknown

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

haha wrote:
i agree. an adult should not be slamming a kid. shows his true charactet
Austin Fann

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

MJONES wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE AN IDOIT! I NEVER THREATENED HIM! AND I DONT RECALL SMOKING ANYTHING I COULD GET MY HANDS ON AND TRYING TO GET MY FRIENDS TO DO IT TO AND POPIN PILLS AND TRYING TO GET INTO 12YR OLD GIRLS PANTS A VERY GOOD CHILDHOOD! MORON! BUT YOUR PROBALY HIGH ON DOPE SO YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND DUMBASS!
oh yeah big boy you fucking know it because you're a big bad ass and you know everything and everything about everybody in Seymour well bitch can pull a hair follicle I get to you the only shit it will show marijuana and hey guess what your daughter just come over to my house with Dakota and I even told him that I wasn't supposed to be around your daughter nor do I want anything to do with her and if anything she tried to get in my pants and you can ask your son lane that because I asked him today
Austin Fann

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
your welcome. we all make mistakes and no one is perfect. i do hope things get better for you
things have been great for the past year and a half to be honest with you
Austin Fann

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

MJONES wrote:
<quoted text>everyone knows what if you dont then just ask around wont have to ask very many people before you get your awnser & yes really! why? whats it to you?
and what the fuvk is it to you what I do it's not your goddamn business.... So shove your nose up your own ass instead of mine
unknown

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Austin Fann wrote:
<quoted text> things have been great for the past year and a half to be honest with you
thats great. dont let what others think bother you. one can only live their life to the fullest.
Austin Fann

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
thats great. dont let what others think bother you. one can only live their life to the fullest.
and that is the truth and I don't care what Mike Jones says about me
question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

MJONES wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know who you are & really dont care cause i know what i have paid in and what is being paid in so i can stay home and raise my kids! sorry you cant find someone to love you enough for you to do this like i have, and anyone who knows me knows i have OUTLAW tattooed on my neck im not hiding any thing like you & everyone else who post on here. and if you wernt sure why didnt you ask and why do you care?
I guess you had trouble reading my VERY NEXT post.
question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

haha wrote:
Then who am I since you know?
White trash.
unknown

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

question wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you had trouble reading my VERY NEXT post.
Thats probably because he cant read. He probably didnt even graduate high school
Payingfor Stupidity

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

breedin stud wrote:
u can get anyting u wants at the smorg anitime u want man! u cn mov in with a girl draws a check an stay fuced up for free man! til u get sic of the biches kids or you get her noked up. time to go then man ha ha. u can fin nother biche to move in wiht. shit they fite ovr u man ! why work wen u make more not and get payd to get layd and free meds food house. lov the smooooorrrrrrgggggg!!!!
Our tax dollars at work! Can't we get a law passed where these welfare breeders get casterated, or their tubes tied? Its crazy paying to bastardize and mongrelize our country. Why do we owe them a living for getting banged like a gong?
Snoopy Dog

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Well, what is eveybody planning to do when the checks come in? I need to pay bills and gas up the car. Then go shopping!!!!

On another subject, has anyone else noticed all the new crackheads that moved in here? I know most of them are not on the lease. We all need to complain to the owner. They need more complaints then just mine. I watch them all the time. I get lisense numbers and everything else I can for the cops. We should all do this.
Sue

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Get a job working night. and let your hubby watch the kids. Don't expect to get state aid forever....
IRRITATED

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

wow wrote:
It amazes me that you live in low income and you make a topix about it.... You have time to get on here and bash peolpe that live there and people who visit there. But you dont have time to get off of food stamps and wefare and get a job???Man last time i checked the state is tired of paying you to have a dozen kids with 2 diff dads??? or better yet half black kids?? Get a JOB and better yourself living in the"SMORG" is not something to be proud of!!!!
It amazes me that you think anyone who is on food stamps must be a low life who refuses to work. I am a single mom because of a father who didnt want to take care of his responsibilities of his own child and am currently a full time student who is on FOOD STAMPS and getting paid to get to school, I pay my taxes that eventually go back to pay for those food stamps. Stop judging people who are down on their luck and assuming they are low lifes, stop spreading hate....
unknown

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

IRRITATED wrote:
<quoted text>
It amazes me that you think anyone who is on food stamps must be a low life who refuses to work. I am a single mom because of a father who didnt want to take care of his responsibilities of his own child and am currently a full time student who is on FOOD STAMPS and getting paid to get to school, I pay my taxes that eventually go back to pay for those food stamps. Stop judging people who are down on their luck and assuming they are low lifes, stop spreading hate....
My ex dont pay his child support either and I have never lived off the state. I have never gotten food stamps or received any free health insurance. I have always worked. I dont want to hear your excuses. It can be done without getting any help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of90
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Seymour Discussions

Search the Seymour Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr LIBERALS are WORTHLESS 92,153
Webster County Sheriffs Departments a JOKE! (May '11) 2 hr hmmm 46
charley krider 5 hr jim 2
sonshine cafe (Apr '12) 8 hr Duh 10
I will remove your Topix 14 hr You all are clueless 8
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 18 hr dear guest 18,909
sunny from Brookcare 22 hr Ms T 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Seymour Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Seymour People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••