First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Smorgy Momma

Marshfield, MO

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Welcome to The Smorg Times! This thread will be devoted to the news, events, people, and interesting happenings in the Smorg! Those of us who care about the Smorg and the Smorg community would like to have a safe environment to live and raise kids, so lets start with the obvious drug problem, the Smorg drug houses and the low life vultures living here and using the Smorg as a government funded base of operations. Who are they and what can we do about them? Like that tall red head they call JayRat? How did he get an apartment anyway?
Unknown

Springfield, MO

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Wow. I have never seen that redhead. Dont know who he is
sick of druggys

Marshfield, MO

#3 Mar 11, 2013
i thought jerko sh.tbird and his cow were kicked outta here! what the f are they doing back? and it looks like stepheny b nikole b and all there brood ar back too! we had a little peace when they all left.
haha

Springfield, MO

#4 Mar 11, 2013
Redhead????
Unknown

Springfield, MO

#5 Mar 11, 2013
They are all quite the bunch
Smorgy Momma

Marshfield, MO

#6 Mar 11, 2013
haha wrote:
Redhead????
He drives that black and pink Neon and lives by Martha,s folks. he's tall, skinny and sickly looking, like a crackhead. The kids call him JayRat. Just watch his place when the cops drive by, he comes to the door and watches like a red headed woodcock looking out of a hole in a hollow tree. Then he calls the rest of the crackheads to warn them. Just what we need around our kids. NOT!
wow

Galesburg, IL

#7 Mar 11, 2013
It amazes me that you live in low income and you make a topix about it.... You have time to get on here and bash peolpe that live there and people who visit there. But you dont have time to get off of food stamps and wefare and get a job???Man last time i checked the state is tired of paying you to have a dozen kids with 2 diff dads??? or better yet half black kids?? Get a JOB and better yourself living in the"SMORG" is not something to be proud of!!!!
OUTLAW

Springfield, MO

#8 Mar 11, 2013
all i can say is thank you all & please keep posting cause i havnt had a laugh that good all year HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!
haha

Springfield, MO

#9 Mar 12, 2013
REALLY WOW! YOU OVIOUSLY DONT KNOW SHIT BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE LIVES OUT THERE FOR FREE! JUST SO YA KNOW. ITS NOT JUST TO LIVE THERE FOR FREE SO GET YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE YOU MOUTH! They charge rent just as well as anyone else would
Unknown

Springfield, MO

#10 Mar 12, 2013
haha wrote:
REALLY WOW! YOU OVIOUSLY DONT KNOW SHIT BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE LIVES OUT THERE FOR FREE! JUST SO YA KNOW. ITS NOT JUST TO LIVE THERE FOR FREE SO GET YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE YOU MOUTH! They charge rent just as well as anyone else would
I bet it cheap rent tho
haha

Springfield, MO

#11 Mar 12, 2013
350 aint cheap! Thats not counting electric
Unknown

Springfield, MO

#12 Mar 12, 2013
Try paying 500 not counting electric or gas. I have never had rent as cheap as 350. You should consider yourself luckily to only have to pay 350
Amazed

Springfield, MO

#13 Mar 12, 2013
wow wrote:
It amazes me that you live in low income and you make a topix about it.... You have time to get on here and bash peolpe that live there and people who visit there. But you dont have time to get off of food stamps and wefare and get a job???Man last time i checked the state is tired of paying you to have a dozen kids with 2 diff dads??? or better yet half black kids?? Get a JOB and better yourself living in the"SMORG" is not something to be proud of!!!!
I agree. Living in the Smorg is definitely not something to be proud of. Govt really should require drug tests for all people on welfare and food stamps being that most of em are spending all their money on dope!!!!!!!!!!
haha

Springfield, MO

#14 Mar 12, 2013
Mouth mouth mouth...... idc always got to have the last word huh! Give me a drug test
Smorgy Momma

Marshfield, MO

#15 Mar 12, 2013
There are some decent people living here, we just want our kids and belongings to be safe from the crackheads who are living here, gaming the system. Im sick of them and how we all get blended in with these parasites like JayRat and these young girls who are nothing but sperm recepticles for lazy crackhead a..holes like JayRat and his ilk. they are breeding like flies and being fed and doped at tax payer expense. The Smorg shoud be for the truly needy.
Miz

Springfield, MO

#16 Mar 12, 2013
Smorgy Momma wrote:
There are some decent people living here, we just want our kids and belongings to be safe from the crackheads who are living here, gaming the system. Im sick of them and how we all get blended in with these parasites like JayRat and these young girls who are nothing but sperm recepticles for lazy crackhead a..holes like JayRat and his ilk. they are breeding like flies and being fed and doped at tax payer expense. The Smorg shoud be for the truly needy.
You are right bout what the intended use of that housing is for. I dont know who this Jayrat person is but I would be scaried to live there especially with methheads living there. Would be afraid they would break into your home and steal your stuff for money to get more drugs. Kids dont need to live in this type of environment and need to be kept safe.
OUTLAW

Springfield, MO

#17 Mar 12, 2013
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Living in the Smorg is definitely not something to be proud of. Govt really should require drug tests for all people on welfare and food stamps being that most of em are spending all their money on dope!!!!!!!!!!
I Emailed our state rep. MR. fraker about that just today drug testing anyone 18yrs & older on mo health net every time they go to the doc. & setting up a tip line people can call when people on food stamps are selling them and doing drug test to get on them and randomly doing drug test on them. also login in 2 hours a day at mo career center mon. trough fri. lookin for a job if they dont have one then 5 hours a day comminuty service till they get one or lose all state asst. programs. hope they do it!!!
haha

Springfield, MO

#18 Mar 13, 2013
Looks like outlaw is trying to run the system! Yes, i am a mother, yes i get approved for food stamps, wic, my husband has a job! I agree they should be drug tested! We pay our bills, after that we have nothing! Its not like some of us dont try to live on our own with no help
unknown

Springfield, MO

#19 Mar 13, 2013
haha wrote:
Looks like outlaw is trying to run the system! Yes, i am a mother, yes i get approved for food stamps, wic, my husband has a job! I agree they should be drug tested! We pay our bills, after that we have nothing! Its not like some of us dont try to live on our own with no help
Well you could get a job. I have kids and I have worked all my life. I have never had any help from the state. Guess I know where my tax dollars are going
haha

Springfield, MO

#20 Mar 13, 2013
Yea i could but i aint gonna get one! And for your info i did have a job! Lets see who is gonba take care of my children, me because now days you cant trust anyone to watch your children!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why posts are being deleted 1 hr Sassafrass 4
fyi quiz 7 hr scull 2
What happened to Tim Caudill & Cassie (May '10) 11 hr Dada0577279 14
Review: Phil's Auto Repair (Apr '10) Thu Beware 23
DFS Reports: Mansfield MO's child predator Matt... Thu NoDaddy4MattThill 1
lakey@lakey rotten hay sales (Mar '12) Dec 24 typsmtnrelighipac... 13
Why was Christmas banned in America until 1820? Dec 22 Obvious to Me 3
Seymour Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web