“River of tears flowing out of ”

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#79014 Mar 27, 2013
chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the highest amount of intelligence means absolutely nothing if you have no COMMON SENSE!!!!
I know. That is why nothing you say makes any sense. You are taking the first steps. Keep up the good work. Attaboy!

West Plains

#79015 Mar 27, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not take much intelligence to find out what's happening to our country, just the ability to search, which is required if you want the truth since the main stream media is an arm of the Demoncrap Party! http://www.youtube.com/embed/KDL6d2muAsM
On the other hand, not to see and understand what is happening to our country is either stupidity/ignorance, and/or Stubbornness and Hard Headed! In your case, it's my opinion that you are STUBBORN AND HARD HEADED! I just can't understand why people like you do not put our country first, over political parties! We all will have to suffer if our country goes down, rich and poor, democrats and republicans, white, black, and hispanic.
I'm not rich, I'm not poor, I'm middle class, I would say. I started out poor and worked my way up. Never was on a guberment handout. And I don't like paying high taxes to keep up lazy ass bum's and huzzies like sandra flukie! Now, this is my motivation for my "massive amount of daily propaganda", as you call it!
WHO ARE MY BOSSES? My God, my Wife and Family! There is no conspiracy, only motivation caused by my love of God, Family and Country!
Well it doesn't take much intelligence to do what you are doing. Really, you were poor, but never had any help from the government. So you say. It is propaganda and your admittance is the first step in curing the problem.

You left out a distinct inability to filter out garbage as a driver for your posts.

Did it ever occur to you that you might be part of the problem and not any part of a solution?

West Plains

#79016 Mar 27, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to what a doorknob? Even a doorknob is probably more intelligent then you. Next to Dawg and his kid you are probably the stupidest person on Topix Danielle.
You are being too modest and self effacing. I could never work hard enough to dig down to your level even if I wanted to try.

Excellent to see that PhD psychology degree has worked out so well for you. I mean the one that your therapist has, not the one you claim to have.

West Plains

#79017 Mar 27, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the little boy who has been posting under a name that reflects his 3 year obsession with a former user named Dan who Dawg says was from Smithville.
Danielle proves it because he is to much of a coward to unhide his location. He tries to hide his fear by acting like revealing his location is somehow going to pinpoint precisely where he lives and put him in some sort of danger. Or how he tries to get out of it by demanding I waste my time making a registered name.
Danielle the CHICKENSHIT not from Smithville.
LMAO
This bothers you a great deal since you keep bringing it up. I can think of only one person that was ever bothered by it, so I can't imagine why it would bother you.

Fear of what? Are you threatening me? You might want to rethink the direction you are taking this little man. It is easy to be tough behind your monitor.

It isn't any difficulty registering a name unless you are so stupid you can't figure out how to do it. Millions of people have registered on Topix and other forums. Sounds like it is pretty easy to me. Just because you are stupid and lazy shouldn't make you feel ashamed. All you offer are pisspoor excuses why you can't register or back up all your lies. If you set the bar any lower, you will need a shovel.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79018 Mar 27, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you wake the he!! up! Most of the people supporting Obama want a free handout! This is not "fear-based lying propaganda". Nobody's wanting to take over this nation except the 'wannabe dictator Obama'! That is exactly what he is after. It is as plain as day to me. When you really get into what the Obamacare stands for.......... it is SCARY! People are not informed..... they really do not know because they have not investigated it because nothing like this has happened before and they are too busy with their own lives to bother. They, for God's sake, trust the government or just think things will never really get bad. Well, I can tell you we are on the way to destruction of this nation if we keep going down this path we are on.
Impeachment would be a good thing before it's too late!
If I am wrong, which I don't think I am, I will gladly apologize!
WISEUP AMERICA!...
1. Almost 50% of voting Americans supported President Obama. You are a blithering idiot if you think that 50% of Americans want a "free handout." You have been watching too much "Fox News," and are not smart enough to recognize right-wing propaganda when you see or hear it.

2. President Obama is not a dictator, nor does he want to be, despite what "Fox News" and Rush Limbaugh spoon-feed you.

3. Impeachment? On what charges? More extremist propaganda! And YOU fall for it!

4. You would gladly apologize for buying into this Fascist right-wing propaganda? How courteous of you! Wake up, "Norton." People like "GunHugger" on here feed you article after article of lies and propaganda, and you do not have the intelligence to recognize how you are being "brain-washed."

Sikeston, MO

#79019 Mar 27, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>This bothers you a great deal since you keep bringing it up. I can think of only one person that was ever bothered by it, so I can't imagine why it would bother you.

Fear of what? Are you threatening me? You might want to rethink the direction you are taking this little man. It is easy to be tough behind your monitor.

It isn't any difficulty registering a name unless you are so stupid you can't figure out how to do it. Millions of people have registered on Topix and other forums. Sounds like it is pretty easy to me. Just because you are stupid and lazy shouldn't make you feel ashamed. All you offer are pisspoor excuses why you can't register or back up all your lies. If you set the bar any lower, you will need a shovel.
Do you have a job? Or a life at all outside of topix? You sure seem to be on here a lot! I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with you on a personal level, you're argumentative, obnoxious & judgmental! I'm sure you don't have any friends as no one can stand to be around you!

#79020 Mar 27, 2013
chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet Obama is trying to. Watch the news. As for being a fascist you have some serious issues. I don't belong to any political parties because they're all the same. They take a liar and put him in an office to run this nation. Name ONE person put in office that did EXACTLY what he said he would. You are an idiot go shoot your self and save someone else a bullet.
You have a point that politicians often cannot deliver what they promise on the campaign trail. One obvious reason is that, when a president promises to try to fix the healthcare situation in the US, and when the opposing party fights that promise tooth and nail -- good legislation is not passed.

Every thinking American realizes that the US healthcare system simply does not deliver, especially considering the fact that the US pays twice (or much more) as much as other industrialized nations for healthcare. And the US is down around Number 37 in quality ratings of our healthcare as compared to all the other countries in the world.

I am far from being an idiot. Your last sentence is a threat.

#79021 Mar 27, 2013
chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not stfu. Obama is no president he's a tyrant. His actions will lead to another civil war.
There may well be a "civil war," but the president will not be responsible for having started it.

Stop your Fascist "agitprop."

#79022 Mar 27, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
I saw this on CNN this morning and thought some of you might find it interesting. This article is spot on, based on my experience on this thread with some posters.
The Internet: It's like never leaving junior high By Todd Leopold
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/27/tech/web/intern...
Good and thoughtful article.

#79023 Mar 27, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to what a doorknob? Even a doorknob is probably more intelligent then you. Next to Dawg and his kid you are probably the stupidest person on Topix Danielle.
A doorknob is an inanimate object, and cannot have intelligence.

You are an animate object, but do not have intelligence.
Harvey

Saint Louis, MO

#79024 Mar 27, 2013
This is Harvey. I am from Elmhurst IL even though my location is somewhere else. I am so ashamed that I am always being owned by dan and dawg. Sometimes I feel so dumb when I see their brilliance! I should apologize to them for being so mean but that would make me feel dumber so I will not do it. I also apologize to everyone for being so vulgar. I have Tourettes and cannot help it. Please forgive me. I cannot help being who I am.

#79025 Mar 27, 2013
chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the highest amount of intelligence means absolutely nothing if you have no COMMON SENSE!!!!
If you want "common sense," ask "Norton" for some. He has lots of "common sense" which he has never used.

Sikeston, MO

#79026 Mar 27, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>You have a point that politicians often cannot deliver what they promise on the campaign trail. One obvious reason is that, when a president promises to try to fix the healthcare situation in the US, and when the opposing party fights that promise tooth and nail -- good legislation is not passed.

Every thinking American realizes that the US healthcare system simply does not deliver, especially considering the fact that the US pays twice (or much more) as much as other industrialized nations for healthcare. And the US is down around Number 37 in quality ratings of our healthcare as compared to all the other countries in the world.

I am far from being an idiot. Your last sentence is a threat.
Thank God the Republicans fought obummercare! Ask any healthcare professional how they feel about obummercare. I guarantee you the vast majority oppose it! As a healthcare professional myself, I have yet to personally know one person in the healthcare field who is in favor of it. I wonder why that is? Because it doesn't fix anything, it's too expensive, it won't work & it's full of problems, not solutions!

#79027 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
It does not take much intelligence to find out what's happening to our country, just the ability to search, which is required if you want the truth since the main stream media is an arm of the Demoncrap Party! http://www.youtube.com/embed/KDL6d2muAsM ...
As Depauw University Professor of Communication Jeff McCall said in your linked video -- he does not think the media is cooperating with President Obama in any "conspiratorial fashion."

If you had any credibility, you would not have to use the word "Demoncrap" to designate, presumably, the Democratic Party. You are merely a little 4th grader, out on the schoolyard hurling insults.

(My apologies to little 4th graders ... I know you are smarter than "GunHugger.")

#79028 Mar 27, 2013
Harvey wrote:
This is Harvey. I am from Elmhurst IL even though my location is somewhere else. I am so ashamed that I am always being owned by dan and dawg. Sometimes I feel so dumb when I see their brilliance! I should apologize to them for being so mean but that would make me feel dumber so I will not do it. I also apologize to everyone for being so vulgar. I have Tourettes and cannot help it. Please forgive me. I cannot help being who I am.
Harvey I understand where you are coming from. It isn't easy, considering your dreadful inability to communicate without swearing. We know you cannot help it, and I, for one, feel sorry for you and your being unable to function like a normal individual.

Perhaps you can get together with "nondandawgfan." He is also from Elmhurst, IL, and has a PhD in psychology. Perhaps he can help you with your inability to function as a normal individual. He is on here a lot, and does not appear to have any patients at the present time, so you may be in luck!

#79031 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text> ... WHO ARE MY BOSSES? My God, my Wife and Family! There is no conspiracy, only motivation caused by my love of God, Family and Country!
Just as I suspected. Since you have no real boss, it appears that you have no real job and are probably subsisting on welfare. I wish you could get an actual job, so you would not have to waste so much of your talented time here on Topix.

#79032 Mar 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a job? Or a life at all outside of topix? You sure seem to be on here a lot! I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with you on a personal level, you're argumentative, obnoxious & judgmental! I'm sure you don't have any friends as no one can stand to be around you!
Does your inability to have friends affect your life? It is nice that you are being supportive, and I suppose that is the reason you feel driven to do so.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#79033 Mar 27, 2013
nondandawgfan wrote:
<quoted text>
What does DFS and myself have anything to do with each other? I have a PHD in psychology my friend, I am well above the DFS "rescue me" age. But in a strange way, yes...people like you do increase my paycheck. If that's what you mean by helping me "exist"??
How does it feel for your entire life to depend on Topix....and Dan? Insignificant perhaps?
So how does that question make you feel? Does it make you feel "owned"? Hahaha
The smaller the mind the greater the conceit.
Aesop

#79034 Mar 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God the Republicans fought obummercare! Ask any healthcare professional how they feel about obummercare. I guarantee you the vast majority oppose it! As a healthcare professional myself, I have yet to personally know one person in the healthcare field who is in favor of it. I wonder why that is? Because it doesn't fix anything, it's too expensive, it won't work & it's full of problems, not solutions!
Oh, yeah! You are also another Topix "healthcare professional"! We got 'em coming out of the woodwork! Even "Norton" hints that he is a "healthcare professional." And "Harvey" is a PhD psychologist! "Jokster" maintained that he was an OB/GYN doctor!

If you are truly a "healthcare professional," I suspect that you are one of the clerks who deny medical attention to your subscribers on the basis of "pre-existing conditions."

Psssst! The American Medical Association (AMA) is on record as supporting the "Affordable Healthcare Act." Do you have any idea who those guys are?

(Oh, MY! The AMA "only" represents one-fourth of the nation's doctors! ROFL! I suppose that you do not happen to know any of THOSE doctors, huh?)

The reason the act was so "watered down" is that the Republicans, particularly in the House, fought the bill tooth and nail. The bill was only passed because of procedural considerations. Republicans, owned by healthcare lobbyists, continued to vote to deny healthcare coverage to 40 million Americans, despite the fact that many Republicans agreed that healthcare reform is essential.(Among those who are on record as agreeing: Gingrich and most notably Mitt Romney!)

As usual, you are just another Topix poster unable to present a cogent argument without using deprecatory statements like "obummercare." This shows that your argument is merely emotional, and not substantive.(When the healthcare industry is forced to provide affordable healthcare, I suppose that they WILL become "emotional," seeing their fat-cat profits being reduced to reasonable amounts.)

Sikeston, MO

#79035 Mar 27, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Does your inability to have friends affect your life? It is nice that you are being supportive, and I suppose that is the reason you feel driven to do so.
I have plenty of friends & a very active social life. The only way I'm supportive of you is the taxes I pay to support your welfare lifestyle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Alan Thill PEDOPHILE 2 hr Nest of Scorpions 2
Fake people 18 hr dogscatslover 7
how did I get here? 19 hr yayu 4
Why posts are being deleted Sat Scorned lover Vir... 2
Want furnace person Sat jlab82 2
what happened to " stigall make good sheriff th... Sat Becauseifher 2
Report abuse link Sat Wecandothis 6
Seymour Dating
Find my Match

Seymour Jobs