plane crash today??
curious

United States

#1 Feb 9, 2012
Anyone heard anything about it? Heard it was a military plane.
Nope

Burlington, IA

#2 Feb 12, 2012
No plane crashed. Simple as that.
cover-up

West Plains, MO

#3 Feb 13, 2012
Nope wrote:
No plane crashed. Simple as that.
Sure was a lot of emergency personnel there if it was a non-event.
Nope

Branson, MO

#4 Feb 13, 2012
I was out there as emergency personnel. It was called in as a possible aircraft down. There were three planes that appeared to be C-17s flying at about 300 feet. If one of those were to have been down, you would be able to see it, and the chance of there being a fire involved with the crash is very high. Those particular planes carry roughly 60,000 lbs of fuel so there is no way it could be missed. No cover up.
The Government

United States

#5 Mar 28, 2012
Uh.. 9/11 HELLLO?
Anonymous

Ozark, MO

#6 Mar 29, 2012
Any news?
Seymour

Reeds Spring, MO

#7 Mar 16, 2013
This is almost a weekly event as these military planes showed up last fall and several times a month they were observed flying at night without their lights. During the day they seem to fly at least once every few weeks, but sometimes several days in row. I would say I have seen them fly just above tree tops or a few times below in open land on maybe 4 times since last fall. However, we hear them probably weekly and its just become a thing of the norm. I am pretty sure i know about the day this blog is about in regards to a crash. there was no crash, but the planes were flying over open farm land not more than 200 ft above, i would say even closer as it caught my attention and my wife, however it came back up again and made several more flybys very close to ground. They are very quiet planes and you can't really hear them until we'll after they have flown directly overhead, stealth tech. They seem to fly a lot in the area around fordland to seymour

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick Lafferty 1 hr Anonymous 4
seymour police (Aug '09) 14 hr Usaborn 100
Rick Ramsey 21 hr shelton 3
Lisa Stephens (Aug '09) Dec 14 duck on the lake 9
Seymour cops (May '16) Dec 13 Funny 25
Best one Dec 12 Xyz 3
News Earlier this week the Westboro Baptist Church s... (Jan '11) Nov 28 Dr Pendyke 13

Seymour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seymour Mortgages