Seymour man faces quintet of rape cha...

Seymour man faces quintet of rape charges

There are 15 comments on the Webster County Citizen story from Jul 23, 2009, titled Seymour man faces quintet of rape charges. In it, Webster County Citizen reports that:

Taylor James Diana allegedly forced 13-year-old girl into sex on many occasions A 19-year-old Seymour man, Taylor James Diana, has been charged by Webster County Prosecuting Attorney Danette Padgett with five counts of statutory rape in the first degree after allegations were made by a 13-year-old girl to the Seymour Police Department that she'd ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webster County Citizen.

Concerned Citizen

Jefferson City, MO

#1 Aug 16, 2009
Wonder how many people who are involved in this case had sex with an underage girl when they were 17. Maybe we should investigate that.
Friend of Taylor

Columbia, MO

#2 Aug 29, 2009
I am a very close friend with taylor I have even dated him and never once did he try anything with me. These girls are nothing but hoes and need to watch what they say. And get tested for std's and their moms need to learn how to raise them right. Taylor never once touched any of these nasty people.
FRIEND OF TAYLOR

United States

#3 Aug 30, 2009
Taylor is one of the few men out there that is a gentalman. there arent many out there like him. he gots his head on his shouders right. He DONT try anything with anyone. so someone needs to investigate the real cases that need it. those girls moms need to learn to watch their kids better. u couldnt ask for a better 19 year old boy. its not his fault he didnt want anything to do with them and they got mad bc they wanted him.everyone know how the girls are these days thats why im so glad my mom watched us and rise us right.
Karen Plain

Cedar Rapids, IA

#4 Aug 30, 2009
I am a very good friend of Taylor and was at the time that these incidents happened. These girls are disgusting and are nothing but trash! Just like one of these people said just b/c they wanted him and he didnt want them doesnt mean they have to go up against him and lie! hes one of the best guys I've ever met in this whole town and I've lived here my whole life!
people who know better

Cedar Rapids, IA

#5 Aug 30, 2009
The questions that are troubling the town of Seymour...How can girls who have been having sex at the age of 11 years old with dozens of young and older men single out one individual STATUATORY rape? Why are there no charges except this one person? Witnesses are coming forward as of this day revealing knowledge that these girls are continuing to have sex...oh yeah thats why they call it "jailbait." This is a serious conspiracy that needs much further investigation. I dont think this county is able to afford to prosecute as many males that have been sexually involved with these girls, "in the community, better known as nasty skanks" Our tax payers shouldnt have to pay for their abortions, or their children born out of wedlock and increasing our welfare status. That is one of the foundations for this to be considered a crime. It was to cut down our welfare. NEWSFLASH!!!! Its not working...perhaps these parents should be investigated and prosecuted for numerous child endangerment charges.
FRIEND OF TAYLOR

United States

#7 Sep 7, 2009
see the bitches aint even leaving a comment to protect themselves so whats that tell u? that they are lieing, nasty, skanky whores. i mean come on come to reality. they need to be watched better n their parents need to be more resposable for them. like someone said tax payers shouldnt have to pay for their abortions n the kids they have by god only knows who. this system is crap they always get the ones that dont do anything n dont get the ones that really do do something thats fucked up. taylor didnt do it i going toback him 100%. taylor isnt that type of guy, he is one of the few best guys out there. taylor is the best ever. u rock taylor.
observer

Burlington, IA

#8 Sep 10, 2009
FRIEND OF TAYLOR wrote:
Taylor is one of the few men out there that is a gentalman. there arent many out there like him. he gots his head on his shouders right. He DONT try anything with anyone. so someone needs to investigate the real cases that need it. those girls moms need to learn to watch their kids better. u couldnt ask for a better 19 year old boy. its not his fault he didnt want anything to do with them and they got mad bc they wanted him.everyone know how the girls are these days thats why im so glad my mom watched us and rise us right.
I can tell you went to Seymour schools. You can't write, spell, punctuate or express yourself without coming across as ignorant. So who would pay attention to you or anything you have to say except another stupid?
chris

United States

#9 Apr 8, 2010
man all of you people back that lying punk up. he is nothing but a lying thief. he more than likely did do it. but whatever he gets what he deserves...
Concerned Citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Apr 19, 2010
If Taylor did not do the crimes, why did he admit to the Seymour Police officer he did it?
sadden

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Sep 20, 2010
First and foremost, if you are ignorant enough to support an individual like Taylor then your opinion really is worthless. Secondly, these girls are not posting to protect themselves because they have no reason to protect themselves and seriously unlike some on this page have better things to do. Just a word of advice, before making such claims about other people I would encourage you all to take a real good look at yourself and your own behavior. I can tell by the postings that you should be focusing on your education and personal conduct before focusing on passing judgement on girls you aren't lucky enough to know. God Bless!
Hmmm

Ozark, MO

#12 Apr 18, 2013
If this young man has admitted guilt to authorities as well as the prosecutor having sufficient evidence to execute a conviction then the story of the victim of this crime is not in question. If he is innocent and can provide even a shred of circumstantial evidence to repute what he is accused of then by justice standards there is no conviction and he walks.
I agree that the education of some of our youth should be more closely examined, but implore those that believe that the rumblings of a teen should therefore encompass the whole of the youth or community at large.
The value of the education received is in the hands of the individual and the duty of parents to support that growth, as evident on these forums, more people should be involved with the guidance of our young men and women so that the women do not feel so easily influenced and the men are more confident in their future.
Having children receive their education in Seymour schools, I can say that with all confidence this is true, Seymour has a lot to offer if you know how to find it and use it.
Hope Taylor gets help

Saint David, AZ

#13 Apr 21, 2013
So proud of the girls involed in this case for not being on here and trash talking. There is a reason why it is against the law for an adult to have sex with a child. Taylor seemed to be attacted to young girls and i hope he gets the help he needs in the time he spends locked up. I know and love Taylor and he did admit to making some really bad choices and was given a chance to show he was going to be a productive part of the community however he did not do the things he needed to do to stay out of jail. Im sorry for the girls involed, this should have never happened. And to Taylors friend, sometimes being a real requires you to speak the truth and not blame others for your friends actions. Alot of the reason Taylor is in this mess is because he was never held accountable for his actions he has always somehow felt like he was entitled to anything he wanted. Sometimes that happens when we spoil are children.
Someone

Ottawa, IL

#14 Aug 7, 2013
It's kinda funny to think that all these "poor girls" are now pregnant or have children...
curious

United States

#15 Aug 7, 2013
Who's pregnant and who already has a kid???
someone

Burlington, IA

#16 Sep 9, 2013
Yes most do have children or pregnant but somr are married have a life and looked passed all of this all these young girls are now 18 or 19 and we have no reason to be blaming parents parents cant leave there kids locked up all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seymour Bank (Nov '15) 5 hr Entitled Rodney 30
Cops by west park. 9 hr inthatneighborhood 2
Lies of Omission from city hall? (Oct '16) 11 hr Effyou 14
Ava restaurants (Nov '16) 23 hr disgusted 28
murder in the 80's (Aug '06) May 19 Pondfisher 147
City Hall in Hartville May 14 Inside City Limits 3
fordland ag teacher scribner May 9 whos laughin now 6

Seymour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance