Will city employees now handle pest c...

Will city employees now handle pest control? Under mayor's plan, city ...

There are 7 comments on the Webster County Citizen story from Feb 2, 2011, titled Will city employees now handle pest control? Under mayor's plan, city .... In it, Webster County Citizen reports that:

Will city employees now handle pest control? Under mayor's plan, city workers 'may even make a little money on the side' Bob Anderson bob@webstercountycitizen.com Based on his comments at last Thursday's regular meeting of the Seymour Board of Aldermen, Mayor Wayne Cantrell wants to train city employees to handle pest control on the city's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webster County Citizen.

Old Hillbilly

Ozark, MO

#1 Feb 3, 2011
It seems our myor speaks before he thinks.
Not related to the Mayor

Ozark, MO

#2 Feb 6, 2011
Does the Mayor plan to get our city workers certified in Pest Control? Next he'll have them playing doctor! He already has them doing certain jobs that only certified professionals should be doing! But we all know that he is wanting the city administrators position even though HE IS NOT QUALIFIED EITHER!!!
I hope Seymour puts some real thought into the next election!
Jaxon

United States

#3 Feb 6, 2011
He's got them all working in the office to cause the clerk can't keep up. Maybe he don't have what it takes to do the city administrators job or his clerks helping either.
fleetwood

Ozark, MO

#4 Jul 5, 2012
call fleetwood pest
Citizen

Lees Summit, MO

#5 Jul 7, 2012
fleetwood wrote:
call fleetwood pest
I once had a fleetwood with fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror.

Since: Jul 12

Ottawa, IL

#6 Jul 9, 2012
I would rather city employees keep their crumbs off of the floor rather than wasting tax payer money and exposing us to cancer causing neuro-toxins which most all pest chemicals are.

I don't spray and I don't have bugs. If I did I would use a safe organic solution.
All Star Pest Solutions

Springfield, MO

#7 Nov 16, 2017
InalienableWrights wrote:
I would rather city employees keep their crumbs off of the floor rather than wasting tax payer money and exposing us to cancer causing neuro-toxins which most all pest chemicals are.

I don't spray and I don't have bugs. If I did I would use a safe organic solution.
Oh my, someone is misinformed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
autumn (Oct '16) 5 hr Joe 26
Is Autumn's closing? (Nov '15) 6 hr Joe 20
Civil lawyer 12 hr Curious 2
Ava restaurants (Nov '16) 12 hr DanS 48
Looking for a Mechanic 16 hr new 1
Rhonda McKnight 18 hr Lol 5
Devils Den? (Oct '08) 20 hr GwaveDigga 20

Seymour Jobs

Personal Finance

Seymour Mortgages