Who owns Missouri Wind and Solar?
Dustin

United States

#26 Jun 16, 2012
And get a job? Really i make more money in a day than you do in a week. So why don't you talk to my dad or better yet come talk to me. Im down every weekend from Jefferson city. If it is who i think it is im sure your pastor would love to see all the stuff you posted on this forum.
MWS Employee2

Dover, NJ

#27 Dec 26, 2012
Gee, Jeffy of Missouri Wind and Fraud. I really wish you would stop lying. You twist the facts so much you start to believe them yourself. But really, you are a pathological liar anyway. You think you are perfect and everyone else is wrong.

Yes 5 people complaining, and only one responding as a keyboard bully. We know it's you. I bet you would crawl under a rock is anyone physically confronted you. You're a coward! You can't take critisim, you abuse everyone, and repeatedly blame everyone else for your own actions. You are definietly predictable. I love how you keep accusing people of the same things. You're vulgar, unprofessional and definitely a poor business man. Not to mention, you like to brag allot. You get pleasure from other peoples misfortunes. You've been frauding people way too long and it's catching up with you. You know how to manipulate the systems, but people are starting to close in on you. Nothing more than a very unhappy man. Cancer yeah right. That was just a sympathy gimmick. You must have an attention deficit
Judge Not

Keokuk, IA

#28 Jan 26, 2013
Okay I'm the second of MANY people who like MWAS. Great company, great owners and bosses, great products at reasonable prics, and made in the USA. The people on here do not know the company or just didn't get their way while employed by the company. So many people think they deserve everything but want to not work for it.

I am not an employee past or present...!
Mike Jones

Branson, MO

#29 Jan 30, 2013
creed wrote:
I use to work there its a very hostile work place. if you ask to many questions about the stuff you build there they really don't like it. they replaced me with a child molester.
Creed,

I think you need to quit calling me names. I am not an ass kisser as you mentioned in another post. I do not blindly follow and do what others tell me to do, especially if it is wrong. I am a Christian, and work with sinners, guess what, I am still a sinner, but try to live a life pleasing to God. I am pretty sure where you work there are just as many that sin as here, so I do not see the relevance of your statement. I tried to help you and give direction while you worked here, but you were not attentive to your job or the details that go with the job and you were let go because of that. I may err, but there is direction in the Bible to be as good an employee as possible. No matter where I work, I am going to do my best to make money for my employer, that is why they hired me at Missouri Wind and Solar. Our products do work, and will do the job asked of them. Polaraco may be saying nice things here, but he has posted less than honest info on his youtube and Jeff has won a judgement against him, it is posted on our website if you would like to see it. He has mentioned numerous sales people losing their jobs when I was the only one doing sales here. Check the facts, then post, much better for everyone! Hobby even told me he knoew the others who had been fired beforeme, he could not have. I was the first person to help him.
It bothers me you took a shot at me on your posting, but when I see you around town you act as if it never happened. I would probably act that way to. Consider the damage you do with your pettiness. I am not mad, just sad you would not tell me first and then throw me under the bus. I hope you never have something like this happen to you, where someone besmirches your name anonomously and then acts as if they did nothing.
Concerned Citizen

Dover, NJ

#30 Apr 30, 2013
Yeah That's all Jeff, wyatt, adam or Molly. If Jeff goes, Molly loses her meal ticket. He abuses the hell out of her, so why stay? Battered women have done it all over before. MWS is like a little cult. Well Jeffy is in for a fat surprise this time. He is planning to sue 6 or 7 people. What is wrong with that man? Does he honestly think he can win? The last time he won, it was by default. This time, there will be representation by all involved and some. We're going to fill the court room. He is screwed. He has been turned into thre AG of Missouri and the prosecutor is excersising a few little known laws. The Harmon clan is screwed.

That said, anybody who wishes to join us, please contact the person displaying the following YouTube Video.

The team has organized and collected resources to fight this guy once and for all. The rain of terror is over
Scooby DOOBIE poo

Twin Falls, ID

#31 Apr 30, 2013
All the crazy talk!! Yall are about to ruin the best source for cheap weed in town. Shush!! Missouri weed and soma is LOVED, don't wreck it dude.
Scooby DOOBIE poo

Twin Falls, ID

#32 Apr 30, 2013
All the crazy talk!! Yall are about to ruin the best source for cheap weed in town. Shush!! Missouri weed and soma is LOVED, don't wreck it dude.\
Yeah daz da ticket.....
Or is it China importers of Seymour......
We all know it HATE THE LITTLE YELLOW CHINA BA$TARDS IN CHINA (then make a deal with them)with the JOB STEALIN Mexicans TOO!!!!
Sorry, had to puke!!!
Concerned Citizen

Dover, NJ

#33 Apr 30, 2013
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Creed,
I think you need to quit calling me names. I am not an ass kisser as you mentioned in another post. I do not blindly follow and do what others tell me to do, especially if it is wrong. I am a Christian, and work with sinners, guess what, I am still a sinner, but try to live a life pleasing to God. I am pretty sure where you work there are just as many that sin as here, so I do not see the relevance of your statement. I tried to help you and give direction while you worked here, but you were not attentive to your job or the details that go with the job and you were let go because of that. I may err, but there is direction in the Bible to be as good an employee as possible. No matter where I work, I am going to do my best to make money for my employer, that is why they hired me at Missouri Wind and Solar. Our products do work, and will do the job asked of them. Polaraco may be saying nice things here, but he has posted less than honest info on his youtube and Jeff has won a judgement against him, it is posted on our website if you would like to see it. He has mentioned numerous sales people losing their jobs when I was the only one doing sales here. Check the facts, then post, much better for everyone! Hobby even told me he knoew the others who had been fired beforeme, he could not have. I was the first person to help him.
It bothers me you took a shot at me on your posting, but when I see you around town you act as if it never happened. I would probably act that way to. Consider the damage you do with your pettiness. I am not mad, just sad you would not tell me first and then throw me under the bus. I hope you never have something like this happen to you, where someone besmirches your name anonomously and then acts as if they did nothing.
Shut up Jeff. We have you where we want you SB
YT idiot

Clara City, MN

#34 May 1, 2013
I like how he's on youtube saying that he's such a patriot, flag waving american. And now he's going to try to move the little china man's dusty solar panel's which the china man is using him to move some bad product, as Jeff claims the chinese make! And the China Man takes him on a china bashing tour out in Texas. This shows desparation on MWS and hopes the Chinese will come to his rescue? But yet he bashes and sells China product's? I have heard he got rid of all his crying baby employee's and wishes he could import a few good China worker's to Seymore! What a snake and lair about being a true American! As you drive by or visit his store ask him why he's a traitor towards Americain's and fires people working for a wage that can't support a family of 2 on. And another note see the vid and you question what a little china man is bashing China for and wants to hang out with MWS. Heres his latest video and see for yourself.
YT idiot

Clara City, MN

#35 May 2, 2013
Dustin wrote:
And get a job? Really i make more money in a day than you do in a week. So why don't you talk to my dad or better yet come talk to me. Im down every weekend from Jefferson city. If it is who i think it is im sure your pastor would love to see all the stuff you posted on this forum.
Dustin can you help me with something? I met you when you worked for the Turbine Dink.
Wendy Ashman

United States

#36 Dec 26, 2013
This place is a total scam. I got ripped of for 3652.12 from missouri wind and solar. The place sucks and Jeff is a total conman. You will never get a refund.
Bobricho

Boronia, Australia

#37 Jan 1, 2014
Yeah I got burnt by this crowd, How the mighty have fallen, I buy all my stuff from China now , they are professional and pleasant
and don't make outlandish claims about performance .
Now I avoid anything American Like the Plague
Missouri Wind and Solar

Jacksonville, FL

#38 Feb 3, 2014
Tellyounow wrote:
and what do you think of them?
Missouri Wind And Solar Review.

Just look into it yourself and you will see this guy is one of those internet haters, stalker type, combative, insulting type of guy. The kind of guy everybody bans from their Facebook. Like any abuser type person he rants about what a victim he is and none of his conflict is about him. its all about those "BAD CUSTOMERS" who spent money with him. Good old boy seeming turns into nasty person if you dare complain about his weak and poor performing "CAR ALTERNATOR" windmills he sold you.

http://www.bbb.org/southwestern-missouri/busi...
Missouri Wind and Fraud

Byron, IL

#39 Feb 3, 2014
Missouri Wind And Solar Reviews:
-
Do your homework, no matter what they sell, think about WHO you are supporting and the stuff they have sold to so many people.
-
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/missouri-wind-a...
http://www.wind-sun.com/ForumVB/showthread.ph...
-
http://www.wind-sun.com/ForumVB/showthread.ph...
NOT Jeff Harmon MWAS

Brussels, Belgium

#40 Feb 4, 2014
Polaraco wrote:
<quoted text>
Missouri Wind and Solar should be shut down. They make physically impossible claims about their products, fake tests, are rude and abusive. If you snoop around YouTube, you'll find numerous people complaining the same things.
FALSE ADSVERTISING, INCOMPETENCE, BBB RECORDS:
COMPLAINT: the wind turbine products Jeff Harmon at Missouri Wind And Solar sold me were advertised at 1600 watts but only put out 150 watts max.

I purchased $4899.44 worth of products from Jeff Harmon at Missouri wind and solar including 2 raider 1600 watt 24 volt 3 phase turbines.after building a tower and much work installing them i was seeing very little wattage.after calling Jeff Harmon at Missouri Wind And Solar they said i need more wind or blades so I bought a 13 blade hub and more blades. I still was not seeing any wattage. After many phone calls to Jeff Harmon at Missouri Wind And Solar I removed 1 of the pmas and hooked it up to a gasoline engine.

The outcome was only 150 watts. Jeff Harmon at Missouri Wind And Solar advertised power was 1600 watts

I told them that and they better send me a pma that puts out 1600 watts like Jeff Harmon at Missouri Wind And Solar advertised.

so I made a movie on YOUTUBE. I called them up and told them to look at the movie and tell me whats wrong. After that JEFF HARMON THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY called me and said I better take the movie of YouTube or he will sue me for blackmail. WTH? They wiil no longer take my calls,call me back or return emails.

No one at Missouri Wind and Solar was capable to help me with anything and I was send to the next person who could also not solve the problem. They are not experts at all. BUT, I have figured out the problem. The problem is, Jeff Harmon at Missouri Wind And Solar buys cheap chinese made pmas off ebay and says they are American made. Further he does false advertisement and says they put out 1600 watts. After putting up my videos on YouTube I have found many many other people with the same problem.

I can also personally attest to the customer bullying and threatening that Jeff Harmon does if you complain.

I FILED ALL THIS AT BBB, AND HE DOESN'T EVEN RESPECT BBB EITHER.

Great Guy. Now he has created many fake companies SkyMax Wind, Mountain Wind Trading Co., Hurricane Wind Power, And various others selling same MW&S. Jeff has a long history online of waving a USA flag and bashing Chinese manufacturers. The most prolific Chinese basher of all times, no joke. He had about 100 YouTube videos of him talking trash about Chinese products and his "American Made" BS. His SkyMax wind product is a hypocrite move where he secretly started a brand of Chinese importing products and tried to hide it was him. Lookup the domain records where he hides his identity as owner of the site. Later everyone figures it out and so he starts selling that instead of this junk he sold me. After about 6 years selling fake junkyard systems he's going all Chinese.. ha ha. hypocrite fraud.
Jeff Harmon of SkyMAX

Ashburn, VA

#41 Feb 4, 2014
Polaraco wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked questions, I asked questions, all legit stuff. Then he black balls you. You write like you and I met through MW. I knew a salesman there that was very frustrated.
MISSOURI BBB COMPLAINT: Watt output ratings of wind turbines
We have purchased several Wind Turbines and have installed several units for our customers. The most output we have seen in any of these turbines is 175 watts in 40 mph or above. there is no watts output as is claimed, that we have seen. We have many unhappy customers, and it has placed our business on hold. We have tried to call, but are always told they will have the tech call back.
STC

Topeka, KS

#42 Mar 13, 2014
Tellyounow wrote:
and what do you think of them?
I see Jeff on Youtube all the time. He makes some of the best videos when it comes to information about solar and wind technology and how to hook things up. He seems very professional and knowledgeable in the videos but then I'll read some of his comments on youtube and get shocked by some of his childish comments. Apparently there is some feud between him and Thermodyne, a competitor. I don't really care for the Therodyne videos. They aren't well made and seem a bit silly so I'm not that shocked to hear the same kind of idiotic bantering from their spokesperson. I wish I could find some independent reviews of both these companies.
Jeff Harmon is Chinese

Matawan, NJ

#43 Apr 3, 2014
STC wrote:
<quoted text>He seems very professional and knowledgeable in the videos but then I'll read some of his comments on youtube and get shocked.
How about the load of records at Missouri BBB, the Missouri Atty General, The criminal records of Jeffv being charged criminally in another state for threatening and harassing former customers.
Are all his former customers pawns of a competitor? You have been listening to Jeffs BS too long buddy. His handy work is all over the US with a long track record of failed hardware and most comically the CHINESE BASHER who is a huge China Dumper. Hiding his chinese company SkyMax as if its a supplier of his.
SCREWED BY MISSOURI WIND

United States

#44 Apr 27, 2014
Missouri wind and solar Complaints
- I found this

http://youtu.be/4Y-MiFlGWMk

- Abusive
by NewCommer, on Dec 17, 2013
First he sweet talks you into buying. When you complain his stuff doesn't work, he abuses and harasses and stalks you later.

Solar panels were filthy! Wind turbine did squat. I looked him up and saw everyone went to Thermdyne for the turbines, better product!

- What a waste of my time
by Whatawasteoftime, on Nov 13, 2013
Bought a Controller and turbine from Mike who sold me a ton of stuff, blades and hubs over a few months. Straight up junk. My HOA made me remove it due to noise. We got 17 complaints from neighbors up to a block away. It never even charged the 6 batteries, FRUAD

- Offered to do a turbine power output test at a college, got threatened with a law suit.
by Calledthemout, on Jun 12, 2013
After months of having my Windmax attacked as junk, the chinese people called every racist term on the earth I offered a comparison test at a local college of MW&S turbines verses 1 HYE 400 windmax and the owner called me names, faggot, liar, China man lov

- Lies Lies and more Lies
by TInmax, on Jan 30, 2013
This company must be stopped! File your complaints with the Better Business Bureau Both US and in your state www.bbb.org and Missouri Attorney General www.ago.mo.gov Tell your story on any and all scam sights.

If you have pictures of failed MW&S products

- Rip Off
by BennyD, on Apr 25, 2012
I purchased 2 of their 1600 W wind turbines. None of the bolts fit from the hub to the blades. They were drilled wrong. Then the long bolts that tie it together were a different thread than the nuts. He tried to tell me that they were lock washers and

- a scammer that need to be locked up Jeff molly
by spa, on Mar 17, 2012
He scams people with his copied products, and makes a real poor job

and no warranty to back up

uses verbal abuse

Jeff Molly at missouri need to be closed down and locked up

making money for cheating people,

- Scam
by Igotscrewed, on Jan 15, 2012
In November of 2011, i purchased $15,000.00 worth of wind turbines from Missouri Wind and Solar. Before i even got them up they fell apart. Parts were all over my drive way, somebody could have tripped on them and sued me. I finally got one up behind my ga
http://www.complaintnow.com/Missouri-Wind-and...
Corinthians

Peoria, IL

#45 Sep 30, 2014
MW&S actually kept a turbine I dropped off with them! It was an 800W 12 turbine/controller combo worth $800! I am shocked and completely at a loss what to do. I tried the BBB but in their response Jeff Harmon boldfaced LIED! Why would a reputable company do such a thing? Then I started looking things up... and it came true that I was just one of many duped and abused by MW&S! I have BBB report filed. Next is civil action to get my own property returned!

Shocking absolutely shocking but I have faith in God that he will be dealt with. Liars and thieves do not enter the kingdom of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't trust him 1 hr Logic 5
Seymour cops 8 hr tryin 7
Roye Cole 12 hr Victor 15
sunshine restaurant (Jun '10) 23 hr aca 234
Who's Jessica? Sat coolchic 1
Games Fri Just the facts 11
Walter Trent (Sep '10) May 27 Mom 7
About Missouri Wind And Solar Review (Feb '14) Jan '16 Anon 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance