Rusty Spurs Cafe now open: Seymour's ...

Rusty Spurs Cafe now open: Seymour's newest restaurant focuses on made-from-scratch cooking

There are 24 comments on the Webster County Citizen story from Jan 12, 2011, titled Rusty Spurs Cafe now open: Seymour's newest restaurant focuses on made-from-scratch cooking. In it, Webster County Citizen reports that:

Seymour has another new restaurant, and its made-from-scratch cooking and tasteful western decor are bound to be a hit with local residents and visitors alike.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webster County Citizen.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
No comment

Branson, MO

#21 Apr 14, 2012
food critic wrote:
I heard the food was great but i was really disappointed. The food was terrible and then on top of that some big bushy headed waitress tried to rob us on our ticket. would not reccomend this place to anyone.
Agree I hated the food too expensive for the taste and portion
Tayna

United States

#22 Apr 18, 2012
Yeah place is good
yeah right

Burlington, IA

#23 Mar 13, 2013
james wrote:
Great food& people! Uncle Roosters is great too!
people who own rusty spur suck!!! i have my reasons for saying that but wont post them, yet. and uncle rooster is F#$%#! crazy 4 charging $2.00 a cup 4 that crap he calls coffee!
ChiefSlapaHo

Sparta, MO

#24 Oct 14, 2015
Went there a long time ago when they were over where the mexican place is...They microwaved my bacon...Haven't been back since...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you know kevin? 20 hr EddyM 3
News Police chief still paid? Wed Mag 3
What do you think of him? (Jul '12) Tue Hahahhahaha 22
Kody adamson Mon Bill 3
Steve and Dawn Skelton Aug 21 DJS 3
Small Claims Court all crooked!! Aug 20 Gettin Mad 1
Was Rep. Dugger offered a lobbyist job? Aug 20 lobbywatch 1

Seymour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance