Rusty Spurs Cafe now open: Seymour's ...

Rusty Spurs Cafe now open: Seymour's newest restaurant focuses on made-from-scratch cooking

There are 24 comments on the Webster County Citizen story from Jan 12, 2011, titled Rusty Spurs Cafe now open: Seymour's newest restaurant focuses on made-from-scratch cooking. In it, Webster County Citizen reports that:

Seymour has another new restaurant, and its made-from-scratch cooking and tasteful western decor are bound to be a hit with local residents and visitors alike.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webster County Citizen.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Old Hillbilly

Ozark, MO

#1 Jan 18, 2011
Good Food and service!
puppy dog

Branson, MO

#2 Jan 18, 2011
do they have daily specials
happy

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2011
do they have a food bar
happy

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2011
sounds yummy
Old Hillbilly

Ozark, MO

#5 Jan 19, 2011
No food bar but yes on the daily specials. Also smoking and no smoking sections.
kathy m

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Jan 21, 2011
Don't see many restaurants today with any smoking sections. Many states have it outlawed in all public places.
interesting

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2011
The food is fresh and really good. Not expensive either.
james

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2011
Great food& people! Uncle Roosters is great too!
JUST ME

Burlington, IA

#9 Feb 3, 2011
Is this where all the soccer moms work and they serve eggs with brown lace on them.
food critic

Dubuque, IA

#10 Feb 3, 2011
I heard the food was great but i was really disappointed. The food was terrible and then on top of that some big bushy headed waitress tried to rob us on our ticket. would not reccomend this place to anyone.
nobody

United States

#11 Feb 3, 2011
JUST ME wrote:
Is this where all the soccer moms work and they serve eggs with brown lace on them.
. "Just Me", your an idiot. Do you have nothing better to do than get on here and run people down. These women are trying to work and support their family. As far as I know only 2 have kids that play sports. And by the way we don't have "Soccer" in Seymour. I usually don't write much on here, but when I see a stupid person comment like this I have to respond. Get a life dill knob!
really

United States

#12 Feb 3, 2011
oh there always have to be that one person,which we know,who likes to say bad things.They must live a miserable life. if u was not happy with ur service then tell them.i know they would of made it right.try and get happy in ur life.you might like yourself better.
computer geek ava

Rockaway Beach, MO

#13 Feb 4, 2011
I agree with food critic.Food was overcooked and couldn't eat it.Then found a hair on my sandwich.
local

United States

#14 Feb 4, 2011
I ate there and was very happy. Food was good and my tea glass stayed filled. Ill be back again
Stacy

Branson, MO

#15 Oct 4, 2011
What happened to that sexy dishwasher that use to work there?
CrimeDoc

Burlington, IA

#16 Oct 29, 2011
When we moved here from St. Louis I had given up on the idea of good service. Once Rusty Spur opened I found out it does exist in this area. I've started eating there nearly every day and always bring business associates when they are in town. First reason...Crystal. She is the best waitress I've had in this area. Secondary reasons...everybody else. Good people, good food, reasonable prices!
Stunt Man Mike

Independence, MO

#17 Nov 3, 2011
CrimeDoc wrote:
When we moved here from St. Louis I had given up on the idea of good service. Once Rusty Spur opened I found out it does exist in this area. I've started eating there nearly every day and always bring business associates when they are in town. First reason...Crystal. She is the best waitress I've had in this area. Secondary reasons...everybody else. Good people, good food, reasonable prices!
Lol you are from St Louis!! Enjoy!! Hahaha!!
RustySpursFan

Spokane, WA

#18 Nov 7, 2011
They now have a food bar! I loved their tequila lime chicken wings! I love the family atmosphere! They make you feel comfortable right when you walk in the door! If you want to eat a home cooked meal this is the place! Their sweet tea is awesome too! LOVE IT!!!
LUCKY LADY

Branson, MO

#19 Jan 18, 2012
GOT TO DISSAGREE WITH CRIME DOC.I HAD LOUSY SERVICE AND THE FOOD WAS JUST SO-SO.WON'T GO BACK
Charles Barkley

Waterloo, IA

#20 Apr 9, 2012
That shart is good, yo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phillip Perkins 7 hr Stopsign85 1
Mike burton Sun Yeah 3
Vaccinazi Child Abusers (Oct '16) Sat Demetrius Jackson 13
News Prescribed Fire to Take Place Along Glade Top T... Oct 20 Smackdown2017 6
Is Mike Shebiel seriouse about his family with ... Oct 18 MindYourOwn 2
Titan propane will screw you Oct 18 screwed again 4
Zona Sallee Oct 17 Sam 1

Seymour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance