Ice storm in Seymour

Posted in the Seymour Forum

Irritated

Springfield, MO

#1 Feb 21, 2013
I notice a lot of people driving around in the ice doing doughnuts in church parking lots (Privet Property) Fishtailing down city streets (Careless and imprudent driving) Driving ATV's down the streets (Illegal) and speeding down streets (Illegal and stupid) With blatant disregard for other people on the streets and where is the top notch police force in our city? SITTING IN THE OFFICE READING A MAGAZINE. Is this the police protection you want to pay for?
yep

Billings, MO

#2 Feb 21, 2013
on a day like today --YEP
seriously

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Feb 21, 2013
wow who cares really its their vehicle if they wanna take the chance of wrecking it or getting a ticket big whoop as long as they wernt hurting anyone let em be!!!!
Irritated

Springfield, MO

#4 Feb 21, 2013
seriously wrote:
wow who cares really its their vehicle if they wanna take the chance of wrecking it or getting a ticket big whoop as long as they wernt hurting anyone let em be!!!!
What if they wreak their car through the front door of your house? Or while your children are playing out in the snow? I damn near had some jackass wipe me and my wife out because he wanted to be stupid. I don't dare let my kids play in the front yard even on a nice day because people treat my street as a race track. The point that I'm trying to make is they are in absolutely no danger of getting a ticket because the overpaid and overrated police officers wont get off their asses and catch these idiots.
dingdog

Chestnutridge, MO

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Irritated wrote:
I notice a lot of people doing doughnuts Fishtailing Driving ATV's and speeding?
Crybaby
Rose RIPPEE AND PROUD

Springfield, MO

#6 Feb 22, 2013
I agree with irratated. I live in low income and there was someone doing donuts in the circle out here. There is do many kids out here. Ice is the worse thing to lose control of a vehicle. Idc how experienced you are. He is always riding four wheelers out here, speeding down thru here, making his truck extremely loud. First day i brought my son home, he was doing it. Everytime he would go by it would scare my son. Call me a cry baby, idc cause thats how childish you are. Thats all i have to say
just saying

United States

#7 Feb 22, 2013
The police department we have now is such a joke, everyone on that department is in Mike Ross"s back pocket, none of them patrol anywhere, they are never at the basketball games like I thought they were suppose to be, yeah you see them once in awhile patrolling before school but that is about it, they are never out and about eating lunch very much that I see, they come out at night and go to the new Caseys but that is the only place I see them. Not liking this department at all!!!!
Joker

Galena, MO

#8 Feb 23, 2013
just saying wrote:
The police department we have now is such a joke, everyone on that department is in Mike Ross"s back pocket, none of them patrol anywhere, they are never at the basketball games like I thought they were suppose to be, yeah you see them once in awhile patrolling before school but that is about it, they are never out and about eating lunch very much that I see, they come out at night and go to the new Caseys but that is the only place I see them. Not liking this department at all!!!!
Maybe if I moved to the smorg I could afford a 4 wheeler and a truck. Get a job people!
Rose RIPPEE AND PROUD

Springfield, MO

#9 Feb 23, 2013
I pay 362 to live out here. Do you ever take into consideration that not everyone lives out here for free? Ill even show you my reciept. If you think its any of your concern
Irritated

Springfield, MO

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Weather you make $10,000 a year or 100,000 if you live in a city there should be no difference what kind of police protection you get. The fact is if you are good friends with certain city officials, or kiss the right asses, they wait on you hand and foot in this city. Otherwise the shit roles downhill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Price Cutter adult film music? 15 hr Gassy Girl 2
walmart Wed Bobby 2
mexican restaurant Wed Bobby 6
blonde in red mustang Mon sonja 2
Ashley Morgans the NARC Mon sonja 4
Jamie Daugherty (Jun '14) Jan 24 ckl 4
seymour chief Jan 21 seymour 22
Seymour Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Seymour People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?