Stover, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Meh wrote:
The bill has been written into oblivion. There are already laws on the books that there is no manpower to enforce. This thing looks like a public perception appeasement to me.
As for feed lots, I am all for regulating them. Horrible cruelty and shitty tasting meat just aren't my thing.
There are plenty of agents to enforce the new laws. I help at an animal rescue (shelter) and we get harrassed by the new agents all the time, they nit pick small things just so they can say they did their job and found something.
You can bet feed lots will be on the next go round, this is how it started in Calif. with a puppy mill bill and they now pay $5 a doz for eggs because of all the crazy new laws

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of agents to enforce the new laws. I help at an animal rescue (shelter) and we get harrassed by the new agents all the time, they nit pick small things just so they can say they did their job and found something.
You can bet feed lots will be on the next go round, this is how it started in Calif. with a puppy mill bill and they now pay $5 a doz for eggs because of all the crazy new laws
Well hey Boo!! Now I understand why you have your nose stuck in all the animal abuse forums. You work at an animal shelter and don't want anyone looking over your shoulders.

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Meh wrote:
The bill has been written into oblivion. There are already laws on the books that there is no manpower to enforce. This thing looks like a public perception appeasement to me.
As for feed lots, I am all for regulating them. Horrible cruelty and shitty tasting meat just aren't my thing.
Amen!
Boo

Stover, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hey Boo!! Now I understand why you have your nose stuck in all the animal abuse forums. You work at an animal shelter and don't want anyone looking over your shoulders.
We had 2 previous inspectors before the "Puppy mill Bill" and they used common sense. There has to be guide lines to go by for shelters as well as breeders. However, the way the new laws are written they can take them any way they want and twist them. We now have a new young punk that was hired after the BILL and he picks at things that can be taken more than one way, the way it is written, guess if he does not find something he has not done his job. WE are a rescue that is there to help the animals, we get no state funding and rely strictly on donations and adoptions to keep us going. We just had to spend over $800 to correct something that was not a problem with the two previous inspectors. Like I said they used common sense
Boo Who

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
We had 2 previous inspectors before the "Puppy mill Bill" and they used common sense. There has to be guide lines to go by for shelters as well as breeders. However, the way the new laws are written they can take them any way they want and twist them. We now have a new young punk that was hired after the BILL and he picks at things that can be taken more than one way, the way it is written, guess if he does not find something he has not done his job. WE are a rescue that is there to help the animals, we get no state funding and rely strictly on donations and adoptions to keep us going. We just had to spend over $800 to correct something that was not a problem with the two previous inspectors. Like I said they used common sense
So you have another rescue going, you are such a lazy old woman.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

No. Although I do not support animal abuse in any way from anyone the effect it would have on local livestock would be astonishing and the last thing we need is food cost skyrocketing.
truth

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

What is animal abuse, real animal abuse. Is smoking cigeretts around your pet animal abuse, buying no name cheap pet food animal abuse, driving around in your car without your pet seatbelted in animal abuse, You freakin whack jobs! what about that poor monkey by the square sitting out in the heat everyday in a cage too small for it to stand straight up, is this animal abuse? Don't see any of the lefty control freaks bitching about that. What about the 29 ft python snake I have in a glass fish tank, my tiger I have living under my house in the crawl space, my alligator's I have living in my pond, WOOPs! The snake is gone, the lid is freakin off, damn it, OH crap! the crawl space door is open, damn it! West Plains just became a dangerous place people, the snake will sqweeze you to death and the tiger will eat you and if you cow farmers don't start feeding your cows more just because theres a drought, the alligator's might not stick around with your skinny ass boney cows to eat. That's right people, I steal your cows and horses and pet dogs and pet cats and pet birds and a couple of times homeless people to feed them, I will admit it, they eat anything that makes a splash. You animal freaks, I will set this monkey by the square free.

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

truth wrote:
What is animal abuse, real animal abuse. Is smoking cigeretts around your pet animal abuse, buying no name cheap pet food animal abuse, driving around in your car without your pet seatbelted in animal abuse, You freakin whack jobs! what about that poor monkey by the square sitting out in the heat everyday in a cage too small for it to stand straight up, is this animal abuse? Don't see any of the lefty control freaks bitching about that. What about the 29 ft python snake I have in a glass fish tank, my tiger I have living under my house in the crawl space, my alligator's I have living in my pond, WOOPs! The snake is gone, the lid is freakin off, damn it, OH crap! the crawl space door is open, damn it! West Plains just became a dangerous place people, the snake will sqweeze you to death and the tiger will eat you and if you cow farmers don't start feeding your cows more just because theres a drought, the alligator's might not stick around with your skinny ass boney cows to eat. That's right people, I steal your cows and horses and pet dogs and pet cats and pet birds and a couple of times homeless people to feed them, I will admit it, they eat anything that makes a splash. You animal freaks, I will set this monkey by the square free.
You had better keep a watch out your window.If ever you see two big guys dressed in white carring an article of clothing with straps attached you had better get out the back door and run like hell.
God, please be with anyone that has to live around this person.
Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

For all you animal lovers--I love them too...ON MY PLATE!!!
truth

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You had better keep a watch out your window.If ever you see two big guys dressed in white carring an article of clothing with straps attached you had better get out the back door and run like hell.
God, please be with anyone that has to live around this person.
Are you talking about mental hospital workers? Sorry, I won't be going because I am just insane not crazy, protected by the laws of this great nation, I don't take medications because I can't buy into the therory medicine we call mental health so that won't work. It only takes 2 adults in this Country to sign a complaint to the law to get someone held for 72hrs in a mental hospital from a judge and to be evaluated by a doctor to decide if mental health care should be longer, but insane people know how to play the system so that won't work and the 2 better run and hide come 72hrs. In America you can own any animal you want be it domestic or exotic, either legally or illigally just don't get caught with the illegal ones like the 14 siporous vipers I used to own and the only medicine for these bites is in Australia, the bite kills within 12 seconds and they got loose about 4 days ago because of the illegal monkey I have was playing with the cage lid, poko didn't make it and had a nice memorial service by the skate park tree's. But anyhow these 14 vipers most likely won't make it through a Missouri winter but you should be worried for a couple of months and pray for a hard winter. I did notice my neighbors dog hasn't been barking for a couple of days now,hmmmmm wonder what happened? send the white coats my freind, they won't take me alive. HEHEHE
Near Truth

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

truth wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about mental hospital workers? Sorry, I won't be going because I am just insane not crazy, protected by the laws of this great nation, I don't take medications because I can't buy into the therory medicine we call mental health so that won't work. It only takes 2 adults in this Country to sign a complaint to the law to get someone held for 72hrs in a mental hospital from a judge and to be evaluated by a doctor to decide if mental health care should be longer, but insane people know how to play the system so that won't work and the 2 better run and hide come 72hrs. In America you can own any animal you want be it domestic or exotic, either legally or illigally just don't get caught with the illegal ones like the 14 siporous vipers I used to own and the only medicine for these bites is in Australia, the bite kills within 12 seconds and they got loose about 4 days ago because of the illegal monkey I have was playing with the cage lid, poko didn't make it and had a nice memorial service by the skate park tree's. But anyhow these 14 vipers most likely won't make it through a Missouri winter but you should be worried for a couple of months and pray for a hard winter. I did notice my neighbors dog hasn't been barking for a couple of days now,hmmmmm wonder what happened? send the white coats my freind, they won't take me alive. HEHEHE
I think a better quess would be something he/she is sucking up his/her nose or smoking in a pipe.Someone to pity in any case.
lip smackin good

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Karma wrote:
For all you animal lovers--I love them too...ON MY PLATE!!!
to bad yer not on mine.
truth

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Near Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a better quess would be something he/she is sucking up his/her nose or smoking in a pipe.Someone to pity in any case.
Don't do drugs, DORK! And please don't pity anyone but yourself. Thank You and have a nice day. Ps. Tell your ole lady I wil see her later, DORK!
vegan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Wheatleys813 wrote:
No. Although I do not support animal abuse in any way from anyone the effect it would have on local livestock would be astonishing and the last thing we need is food cost skyrocketing.
This mentally is insane."Although I do not support animal abuse in any way-last thing we need is is food costs skyrocketing." Which is it? Pets have NOTHING to do with farming, hunting and any other lies conjured up by the opposition of Prop B. If you are so worried about food prices, go vegan.
Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

lip smackin good wrote:
<quoted text>to bad yer not on mine.
Well thanks, but I'm old and tough, lmao
Near Truth

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

truth wrote:
<quoted text>Don't do drugs, DORK! And please don't pity anyone but yourself. Thank You and have a nice day. Ps. Tell your ole lady I wil see her later, DORK!
I am the ole lady you NUMB NUTS.You see me later on and I'll be the last thing you see for a few days or at least until the swelling goes down.
Do you serious anti-Propisition B people see what kind of advocates you attract.You should give him the proper exposure. Find out who he is and send him to Jeff City in your behalf.
truth

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Near Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the ole lady you NUMB NUTS.You see me later on and I'll be the last thing you see for a few days or at least until the swelling goes down.
Do you serious anti-Propisition B people see what kind of advocates you attract.You should give him the proper exposure. Find out who he is and send him to Jeff City in your behalf.
I like fiesty women, and such anger for a lefty's ole lady, do you wrestle for a living by any chance? I think I can take you with no problem.
cant wait

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thanks, but I'm old and tough, lmao
At least you will make good fertilizer!
its whats 4 dinner

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Puppies make an excellent stew the broth is the very best!
truth

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

cant wait wrote:
<quoted text>At least you will make good fertilizer!
Yeah, them old farts are real scary. I like the old farts who talk tough in west plains, like anybody is scared because of their name. The old are getting older by the second and when they become fertilizer I am stealing all their crap from their family. Hey don't get mad because they shouldn't of stole from mine when alive, I can't wait. And whats funny, there isn't anything they can do to stop me. HEHEHE. I have a list and it includes some of the good ole boys club, who by the way are getting older by the second, so my message to them is, you shouldn't of stole from my family and thanks for all your crap I am going to enjoy for your restitution payments. I am kinda glad they did screw me in a way because the more I think about it, it was like investing in a retirement plan but without the economy risk getting in the way. Truth is coming for some of you con artist theiving bastards. Enjoy your eternity in hell. I won't post names on here of my list but they know who they are. I don't know if some are in this fag group called the good ole boys but know one is. Tic Toc Mother F-----s Tic Toc.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,401 - 6,420 of6,870
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Seymour Discussions

Search the Seymour Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 92,038
Mansfield needs Help! (Aug '13) 50 min wold spiz 46
corey sartin 52 min wold spiz 9
Trolls 1 hr Alfredeeenaewman 3
charley krider 8 hr sue 1
Kayla Berry (Aug '13) Tue Just the facts 10
Hartville care center (Jul '10) Tue Just the facts 52
•••
•••
•••
•••

Seymour Jobs

•••