Ash

Ozark, MO

#1 Mar 15, 2011
Has anyone fished the pay ponds on O hwy? I am looking for a place to take Dad who can't walk very far anymore. Courious if it is a good place to take elderly to catch some fish.
Yeah

Cross Timbers, MO

#2 Mar 16, 2011
This would is an awesome place for that. I have taken my grandpa down there. If you explain to them when you get there they will let you drive down to the pond banks. My grandpa sat in the truck and fished, but of course we casted it for him. We catch a ton of fish everytime we are there. Hope that helps.
seymour girl

Columbia, MO

#3 Mar 25, 2011
where is it at on o highway? how much is it????
jason

Towson, MD

#4 Jul 30, 2011
Can somebody e-mail me about some pay ponds in Maryland my e-mail address is [email protected] I need the name and address of the pay ponds
jason

Towson, MD

#5 Jul 30, 2011
I would like to find out wear the pay pond on o hwy is or the address to old snider catfish pond or the address to Henley lake
Dingdog

Ozark, MO

#6 Jul 30, 2011

Since: Dec 09

Burlington, IA

#7 Aug 19, 2011
jason wrote:
Can somebody e-mail me about some pay ponds in Maryland my e-mail address is [email protected] I need the name and address of the pay ponds
Why would we, in Missouri, know of pay ponds in Maryland?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The good the bad and the ugly 17 hr Abc123 2
Info 17 hr Sick 7
Lance D Tue Nell 2
Trashy Tiffany Cline (Oct '16) Tue For fks sake 18
Justin Watterson Jun 24 tinkerbell 5
Fire on 5 hwy Jun 23 wondering 1
Concerning Devin, Tina, and a Kidnapping Jun 23 Saint Peters Bishop 2

Seymour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance