Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

i herd all seymorains are crazy and inbred, it's ether the insist or the high levels of meth in there drinking water. remember having intercourse with your sister or cousin is still in the gene pool
haha

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

cornthroughapickedfence wrote:
i herd all seymorains are crazy and inbred, it's ether the insist or the high levels of meth in there drinking water. remember having intercourse with your sister or cousin is still in the gene pool
learn to spell!
Newman

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Ma mamma we're all craze now. If you really have anything to say about me, my family or any of the other families you mentioned such as Swearengins, Owens, Staffords, Ripees, Cantrells etc. You're than welcome to catch me around town and tell me in person. And I'm sure most of the rest of us feel the same. We're just common people and I don't Know what we've done to make you hate us so much. I'm always in town because I live here so look me up and we'll have a nice little chat.
D.K.Newman signing off
tara rippee

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Not trying to speak for any of my family but for myself... hell ya I'm crazy and love every second of it!!!!!! Lmao!
Caleb wilkerson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Whatever talk war y'all want my family the shit and the rippee are the ppl in this community tht I would stand by and lay down my life they know it to call on me guys ill help how I can we have been friends more than tht family u guys helps me me who I am bobby Justin Tyler terry lol u guys pls wilkerson a mouth all u want we survived everyone's bs so long u can kiss all our asses lol fuck it proud to be a wilkerson and a friend o the rippers and several others tht was named
RIPPEE lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Caleb wilkerson wrote:
Whatever talk war y'all want my family the shit and the rippee are the ppl in this community tht I would stand by and lay down my life they know it to call on me guys ill help how I can we have been friends more than tht family u guys helps me me who I am bobby Justin Tyler terry lol u guys pls wilkerson a mouth all u want we survived everyone's bs so long u can kiss all our asses lol fuck it proud to be a wilkerson and a friend o the rippers and several others tht was named

Thanks Caleb
haha

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

The craziest people in Seymour live at the Smorg slums
MJONES

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

THE CRAZY PEOPLE IN SEYMOUR POST UNDER FAKE NAMES!
hmmmm

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

well you did post under fake name outlaw. someone called you out and told your real name. so whos the craxy one...you duh
Imported

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Wow I don't think any one is more crazy than anywhere else I've ever lived but I don't like that its so hard for new families to be accepted. Sometimes I wish I could ride the shirt tail of my family name. Have a nice day
Crystal

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Caleb wilkerson wrote:
hey Caleb, Christine Stoneking is seymour citizen that wants to talk s*** about the Wilkerson because she hates your cousin Jesse
Melissa

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Crystal shut up. Mom has not been starting trouble. You are so hungry for attention it is rediculous. If she has talked bad about Jesse that ended forever ago. We have be separated for almost a year now.
I myself think Jesse has done many questionable things that are not right but that doesn't go for the whole Wilkerson family. I would think mom would agree to a point with me. Caleb is a wonderful guy and very hardworking. It's sad people bash him on here. Cindy I adore and when I'm in town I always stop by to see her and Jessica. There are many others that I think are good people too. Some are questionable, but that goes for all families including ours. I don't know why you are trying to cause so much trouble. I could guess, but assuming is not right. So I ask you to please stop talking bad about people and situations that shouldn't be gossiped about. This site is being used in a bad way. I don't know why people feel the need to create drama.
Crystal Skerry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Youe mother Melissa us the spon of all the drama and is the evil one and not to mention the only reason you are around her is you need something from her cause thats how you are!!! You are nothing more than sticking up for her cause she put you up to it and i have never said anything about tbe wilkersons not jesse or any of them i have no problem with anyone in this town but your mother..So if you want to tell me to shut up do it to my face.. dont forget who your talking to your just as bad and two faced as your mother!
Melissa

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

If you want to talk about being two faced its a coincidence you said you never talked bad about the Wilkersons. You indeed have. And I need nothing from my mother other than company. I have a good job and buy everything I need or want myself. No one has helped me. I don't as for money or materials. I am paying my truck off this month, I paid for my horses and their necessities on my own, I pay my bills, and I take care of myself quite nicely. And a plus! I do it all legally and honestly.
And don't forget who I'm talking to? Lol. What does that mean? Your no one special. You are just another human being living on this planet. Your not God. Remember that Crystal. You are not God and one day you will face Him
Crystal Skerry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Your a joke!! you dont even believe in god you have said that yourself!! Whatever tuff girl have a great day
Melissa

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

You know what Crystal, you are right and I am sorry for all the stuff you have been through. I hope you are able to make sense of it all and come to terms with it. I would also like to apologize for all the mean things I said out of anger, I hope you can accept my apology.
Melissa

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

That's wrong to go under someone else's name ^ to other Melissa. I didn't say anything out of anger. I'm calm as can be. I didn't say anything wrong. I don't even know what to say to that... Lol wow
The Mayor

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

The Mayor of Seymour is a real weirdo, have you ever noticed him hiding and watching people at a distance? He has always been strange to talk to or ask any questions to as well. Unless you like talking to someone who won't look you in the eye while talking to ya?
from seymour

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

wow person from branson, how do you know so uch about the Mayor?
Clyde

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

who is the mayor now a days?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Seymour Discussions

Search the Seymour Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 37 min The Anti Liberal 95,684
Anita Rolfe's pedephile son Matt Thill! 2 hr Daddy bit my pee pee 9
School Tax Ripoff 4 hr loco 11
underwear 7 hr Sammy 2
drunk 7 hr sthil-029 3
matt thill is a pedephile Mon Old woman Rolfe too 10
Matt Thill is Peter Rolfe's secret pedephile son! Mon Anita Rolfe dEmEnTiA 9
•••
•••
•••
Seymour Dating

more search filters

less search filters