Craziest people in Seymour

Posted in the Seymour Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Toon Hunter

Reeds Spring, MO

#1 Jan 29, 2013
What's your story about the worst, craziest or funniest family or person in Seymour?

Looking for some shocking, funny and crazy stories, got any?
Dill21

Reeds Spring, MO

#3 Jan 30, 2013
oh the fun i could have with this one!
seymour citizen

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2013
the WILKERSONS deffintly the craziest family
Just Icee

Reeds Spring, MO

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Never herd of em but the Maces have some kind of crazy in em!
totclol

West Plains, MO

#6 Jan 30, 2013
u forget borings rippees owens humes sweargins newmans staffords ect dont think anyone has room to talk in my little town the worse ones in any town r those who think they r the supposly good ones when their shit stinks to high hell just lke everyone elses lol
william

Reeds Spring, MO

#7 Jan 31, 2013
what about the cantrels they have that messed up meth head boy and are always paying off people to get their family out of trouble.
pritty

Reeds Spring, MO

#8 Jan 31, 2013
what about the burnin dog shit thing where the guy was gonna shoot them kids for it or the time when they hung all them skinned raccons all over the square to scare away the blacks!
carnyn

Springfield, MO

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Leave the Mace's alone. Have they ever done anything to hurt anyone but to try to get by? Seymour is a gossiping little town where everyone thinks they are better than everyone. Even the lowdown piece of craps will drown if it rains cause their noses are so high.
Brooke Shields

Reeds Spring, MO

#10 Feb 1, 2013
The craziest one I ever heard of was Stephanie Bennett. She was as nuts as a squirrel stash!
totclol

Kirbyville, MO

#11 Feb 1, 2013
truth be told seymour like any other small town in the good ole usa is prone to gossip human nature bad as it is ALL families have crazies in them it just seems the uppity ones r jest better had hiding it than the poorer families one thing i have learned over time the ones who will help u out when u r down and out aint the uppity ones we all know who they r but the so called crazies maces rippees cantrels wilkersons ect go figure who have the least to give but give the most go figure!
whattttt

United States

#13 Feb 16, 2013
I don't see why people point out swearingins, rippees, staffords and borings. What did they do that was so wrong or so crazy to meet this list?
agreed

United States

#14 Feb 18, 2013
whattttt wrote:
I don't see why people point out swearingins, rippees, staffords and borings. What did they do that was so wrong or so crazy to meet this list?

Yea what up with these names?
what what

Butler, MO

#15 Feb 19, 2013
Wow this site is something else!!! What has the Cantrell boy done that's so wrong??? I'm pretty sure everybody has a past right?? So why try and bring them down? And what's Stephanie Bennett ever done that's so crazy to post her name on here?? Its almost like you sit and ponder on who you want to bring down to make your misserable ass feel better and that's sad cause there is so much you could be doing to help this little town but instead you wanna run there name and families names in the ground. And its honestly sad and I hate that your that misserable:(
wft?!?

Burlington, IA

#16 Feb 19, 2013
william wrote:
what about the cantrels they have that messed up meth head boy and are always paying off people to get their family out of trouble.
How well do you even no the cantrell's I am a close friend of theirs and there children is just fine I don't think its right of you to judge there kids and why do you call him a meth head..? Have you used with him or are you just going by all the shit everyone else talks on him?
Rippeeproud

United States

#17 Feb 19, 2013
totclol wrote:
u forget borings rippees owens humes sweargins newmans staffords ect dont think anyone has room to talk in my little town the worse ones in any town r those who think they r the supposly good ones when their shit stinks to high hell just lke everyone elses lol
I am a Rippee and I don't know where you get your Info, but My family is not the people your talking about , We work hard for everything we have !! We have not had a easy life, we worked for what we've got , Maybe you should get your self a job and try too better your self , sounds like you need too do something, cause we don't think were better than anyone , I don't know where you get that from !!!?? My family are good people , For one they don't get on topix and trash talk people , You do, how does that make you look !! Like trash apparently, maybe that's why we don't talk too your kind :::What ever that is !! As for all the other families your talking about , They are good people !! Leave us all alone and get a life !! Leave ours alone !!! GFYS
agreed

United States

#18 Feb 20, 2013
Rippeeproud wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Rippee and I don't know where you get your Info, but My family is not the people your talking about , We work hard for everything we have !! We have not had a easy life, we worked for what we've got , Maybe you should get your self a job and try too better your self , sounds like you need too do something, cause we don't think were better than anyone , I don't know where you get that from !!!?? My family are good people , For one they don't get on topix and trash talk people , You do, how does that make you look !! Like trash apparently, maybe that's why we don't talk too your kind :::What ever that is !! As for all the other families your talking about , They are good people !! Leave us all alone and get a life !! Leave ours alone !!! GFYS

Amen!!!
Rose RIPPEE AND PROUD

Burlington, IA

#19 Feb 20, 2013
Wow really how about quit shit talking. If you have a problem with my family say it to them. Wait..... your to afraid to. Rippees are no bettwr then anyone else and we know that. Trying to bring us down... really? Whos to help anyone out in this down???? Damn Right its a RIPPEE! AND FOR ANOTHER I DONT GET WHERE YOU GUYS THINK THAT WERE BETTER THEN ANYONE, YOUR THE ONES WHO ARE SETTING BEHIND A SCREEN MOUTHING ABOUT OTHER FAMILIES..... I AM SURE IF YOU HAD ENOUGH BALLS TO SAY IT TO OUR FACES, WELL FOR ONE WERE ALWAYS AROUND TOWN! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM TAKE IT UP WITH US.... AND BY YOU JUDGING THE MACES, SOUND LIKE TO ME YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THEN THEM. SO MY ADVICE TO ANY OF YOU PEOPLE IS TO KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT! IF YOU WAS BROKE DOWN ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD, A RIPPEE WOULD BE THE FIRST TO STOP. REMEMBER THAT
ghidchiuff

Claremore, OK

#20 Feb 21, 2013
Rose RIPPEE AND PROUD wrote:
Wow really how about quit shit talking. If you have a problem with my family say it to them. Wait..... your to afraid to. Rippees are no bettwr then anyone else and we know that. Trying to bring us down... really? Whos to help anyone out in this down???? Damn Right its a RIPPEE! AND FOR ANOTHER I DONT GET WHERE YOU GUYS THINK THAT WERE BETTER THEN ANYONE, YOUR THE ONES WHO ARE SETTING BEHIND A SCREEN MOUTHING ABOUT OTHER FAMILIES..... I AM SURE IF YOU HAD ENOUGH BALLS TO SAY IT TO OUR FACES, WELL FOR ONE WERE ALWAYS AROUND TOWN! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM TAKE IT UP WITH US.... AND BY YOU JUDGING THE MACES, SOUND LIKE TO ME YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THEN THEM. SO MY ADVICE TO ANY OF YOU PEOPLE IS TO KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT! IF YOU WAS BROKE DOWN ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD, A RIPPEE WOULD BE THE FIRST TO STOP. REMEMBER THAT
I am personally friends with some of the rippees and they are good people! They'd give you the shirts of their back if they knew you needed it! I don't think their name are needed to be posted on here.. Not the other names!
A Rippee

United States

#21 Feb 22, 2013
Eh, we have had our crazy times. What family doesn't :) most of the names listed are good people. Sounds like your about 30 behind on crazy. All those "crazies" have grown older and settled down. heck Let the sleeping dog lie. Try talking about the crazies and secrets in your family:) have a good night everyone:)
BNR
BrookeShields

Fulton, MO

#22 Feb 24, 2013
Brooke Shields wrote:
The craziest one I ever heard of was Stephanie Bennett. She was as nuts as a squirrel stash!
May the real BrookeShields please stand up. Get your own topix handle and please do not steal mine. BrookeShields is an not posting about Stephanie, and she would never say "nuts as a squirrel stash!" IMPOSTER! HA HA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Restaurant in Ava 11 hr The Truth 20
Should Mayor Norman stay in the job? 16 hr Seriously17 6
Delapp (Feb '16) 20 hr Yahndaeveene 10
Miki Williams Wed Hillbillisquat 1
Mike and Alisa Wed Datone 3
Angela Holman/ Porter Millionaire (BROKE) (Jul '09) Wed lmao 27
sherrie tiff (Oct '09) Tue Nahnah 109

Seymour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance