Emmily weigant
Anonymous

Warrenton, MO

#1 Sep 22, 2012
I've seen this girl around school and I have never spoken to her. I am attracted to her and I was wanting to ask her out. I don't know anything about her really, and was wandering if you guys could help me out or tell me a bit about her.
this is not the place

United States

#2 Sep 22, 2012
To ask questions without starting rumors and getting other peoples opinions!! From your comment "attracted" heres a rule of thumb dont ask around approach! Shes a nice girl and you should just ask her.
Haters

Mount Vernon, MO

#3 Sep 22, 2012
She also has a boyfriend
Anonymous

Warrenton, MO

#4 Sep 23, 2012
this is not the place wrote:
To ask questions without starting rumors and getting other peoples opinions!! From your comment "attracted" heres a rule of thumb dont ask around approach! Shes a nice girl and you should just ask her.
It wasn't my intentions to start any rumors, I was just curious. I'm shy and it was more of a question for advice, sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Games 13 hr Black Bean Brenda 4
Roye Cole Mon wake up voters 11
Federal law suit Mon Gdenib 26
Brian and Misty Champagne (Jan '11) Apr 30 baker 5
Jj Heath Apr 27 Curiosity and the... 1
haunted Apr 25 hey87 1
cactus canyon Apr 25 Gassy Girl 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seymour Mortgages