dan wehmer, sneaky or not

dan wehmer, sneaky or not

Posted in the Seymour Forum

kitti

Branson, MO

#1 Jan 25, 2010
After posting about Anna it seems everything has shifted towards her boss.
john

Ozark, MO

#2 Jan 25, 2010
as it should. what a snake
Whatever

Springfield, MO

#3 Jan 28, 2010
john, describe your story. why is he a snake? is this all hearsay?
john

Ozark, MO

#4 Jan 29, 2010
i will gladly give my personal opinion on here just as everyone else does but you are a complete strnger why would i tell you anything about my personal life or my dealings with dishonest dan.
citzen of seymour

Columbia, MO

#5 Feb 3, 2010
i think you all are mad at dan because he has ran his paper and done it successfully un like most of people around here. his interest that he rights about gotta be good to someone or he would not be driving a "CADDY" to work that is paid for you people mouthing probaly dont make what he paid for his car in 2 to 3 years . Shoot a man of his ability could Probaly run a Mob who knows if you will mind ya own bussiness he might not put a hit out on ya.
Yes

Ozark, MO

#6 Feb 4, 2010
citzen of seymour wrote:
i think you all are mad at dan because he has ran his paper and done it successfully un like most of people around here. his interest that he rights about gotta be good to someone or he would not be driving a "CADDY" to work that is paid for you people mouthing probaly dont make what he paid for his car in 2 to 3 years . Shoot a man of his ability could Probaly run a Mob who knows if you will mind ya own bussiness he might not put a hit out on ya.
Man, you got it all figured out.
oh no

Sparta, MO

#7 Feb 10, 2010
please please dont put a hit on me mr mob man driving the CADDY.. your prob half right.. successful newspaper... nah.. lucrative yes successful nah.. step out of your closet and see what the people think of dan.. not his click or puppets i mean the nobodys in the town. the part i could believe is the mob part... prob how he got that CADDY lol dirty money or illegal activity... oh my he must be a rich powerful man because he drives a caddy lol. i am not impressed but the vehicle one sits in lol if kirk penner drove a old ford pick up would that make him poor because he drives a beater? didnt think so..so how does the fact that dan drives a CADDY make him rich and powerful? i think dan just wants everyone to think he is rich. i dont doubt he prob is well off Because he does drive a caddy and all but i am pretty sure i wont lose any sleep with worries that he will put A HIT ON ME lol. and until you have seen my bank statement dont fool your self by trying to guess what i make a year because i promise its mre than likely a hec of a lot more than you do! and no i dont drive a CADDY .driving a cADDY dont make you rich and powerful..and driving an average vehicle does not mean your poor and week so find a better argument or tell your buddy to put a hit on me and you wont have to hear my opinion lol
harry

Grain Valley, MO

#8 Feb 23, 2010
you people stink. Dan is suceesful and you all jeaion of him, keep up the good work Dan
john

Branson, MO

#9 Feb 23, 2010
lol yeah i am very jeaion of him
jstdrgac

Hollister, MO

#10 Apr 5, 2010
A ntagonizer
S limeball
S uckup
john

Eldridge, MO

#11 Apr 6, 2010
lol agreed
what a joke

United States

#12 Dec 13, 2010
I think the newspaper is biased and a joke. Dan is a liar too. He's figured out one thing, how to ruin peoples lives with the crap, and I do mean crap, that he puts in his paper. If he is so smart and successful, why doesn't he own his own paper by now? Why doesn't he work for a real news paper? Because he only knows how to report his opinions and gossip, not real news.
JACK ISENBERGER

Hollister, MO

#13 Feb 24, 2011
I hired Dan Wehmer and he is a great friend...

Charge/Judgment
Description: Dwi - Alcohol { Misdemeanor B RSMo: 577.010 }
Date: 02/19/2010 Code: 4742000 Disposition: Guilty Plea - 02/14/2011
OCN: R0004233 Ticket Number: 081380547 Arresting Agency: MARSHFIELD PD
Sentence (Suspended Execution of Sentence)
Sentence: Incarceration Jail (Suspended Execution of Sentence)
Sentence Date: 02/14/2011 Start Date: 02/14/2011 Length: 90 Days
Text: 90 DAYS JAIL SES; 2 YRS. UNSUPV. PROB.+ COSTS - 60 HRS. COMM. SRV. COMPLETED BY 10-11-11 W/PROOF TO COURT - SATOP PROGRAM COMPLETED BY 10-11-11 W/PROOF TO COURT

----------

Facility Name: PROBATION Agency: WEBSTER COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT
Classification: UNSUPERVISED
Start Date: 02/14/2011 Assigned Length: 2 Years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harold norman harris 6 hr Tabitha 4
Dave young 11 hr Charlie 2
Im going.. Sun Chris 3
Info Sun Chris 13
gossip about my life Sat Jerry Louis 1
Who is. Rick Brayfield? Jul 22 Sam 2
cody sigman (Nov '12) Jul 21 Truthseeker 10

Seymour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance