antisocial xl plus

United States

#3 Mar 26, 2013
What is wrong antis identity revealed aka Susan Spray,does your criminal past and active arrest warrent hurt that much pillhead?Don't worry,I have now started going to the Cookeville Topix to tell your neighbors about your druggie ways.
antisocial xl plus

United States

#6 Mar 27, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/cookeville-tn...

Check it out,people there know Susan,now they are talking about how Susan was having her kids shoplift in Walmart and about CPS being called on here numerous times for leaving her infant alone.

State Plaintiff State of Indiana

04/11/2007 Converted Event
GUILTY PLEA ccs entry; judge webster approves motion for continuance of the guilty plea/sentencing hearing from april 12, 2007 to aug 2, 2007 at 11 am (15 min) msr 4-16-07
08/02/2007 Converted Event
STATE APPEARS BY DREW DICKERSON. ROBERT J. BROWN APPEARS, DEFENDANT FAILS TO APPEAR, THE COURT ENTERS ORDER FOR WARRANT AND WARRANT FOR FAILURE TO APPEAR, NO BOND.

THE COURT ENTERS ORDER FOR WARRANT AND WARRANT FOR FAILURE TO APPEAR, NO BOND.
mrsclean

Oxford, OH

#8 Mar 28, 2013
antisocial xl plus wrote:
What is wrong antis identity revealed aka Susan Spray,does your criminal past and active arrest warrent hurt that much pillhead?Don't worry,I have now started going to the Cookeville Topix to tell your neighbors about your druggie ways.
No No No! idiot, you are showing them your ways!
mrsclean

Oxford, OH

#9 Mar 28, 2013
antisocial xl plus wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/cookeville-tn/TE94T8T27VP6L9 INC
Check it out,people there know Susan,now they are talking about how Susan was having her kids shoplift in Walmart and about CPS being called on here numerous times for leaving her infant alone.
State Plaintiff State of Indiana
04/11/2007 Converted Event
GUILTY PLEA ccs entry; judge webster approves motion for continuance of the guilty plea/sentencing hearing from april 12, 2007 to aug 2, 2007 at 11 am (15 min) msr 4-16-07
08/02/2007 Converted Event
STATE APPEARS BY DREW DICKERSON. ROBERT J. BROWN APPEARS, DEFENDANT FAILS TO APPEAR, THE COURT ENTERS ORDER FOR WARRANT AND WARRANT FOR FAILURE TO APPEAR, NO BOND.
THE COURT ENTERS ORDER FOR WARRANT AND WARRANT FOR FAILURE TO APPEAR, NO BOND.
2007 idiot, thats old news! Is this the best you can do? Is this your best shot whine baby?
antisocial xl plus

United States

#10 Mar 29, 2013
Yes 2007 idiot,look the record up yourself,its listed as indecided,I guess you missed that part my old ignoramous.
U R A Hypocrite

Madison, IN

#11 Apr 1, 2013
antis identity revealed wrote:
This woman needs to be stopped from persecuting everyone on this gossip column of a website. Everything she does and stands for is wrong, and negative and absolutely worthless. Noone needs to be ran in the ground. Everyone deserves to know who this miserable human being is that reveals "arrest records" & spreads lies and gossips about good people and their families. Life is hard enough , who needs someone making it worse by condemning everyones names that are mentioned. Her words are nothing but negative and corrupted by the opinions of others
Yep
antisocial xl plus

United States

#12 Apr 1, 2013
U R A Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep
....said the country bumpkin.
susan

Livingston, TN

#13 Apr 2, 2013
your sick in the head!!! u certainly need some form of drug I know that, to help with that head..and your sick twisted thoughts
another hati

Bryan, OH

#14 Apr 2, 2013
Hi Susan,you asked me to murder that man an I'm going to do it,remember the message you sent me Susuan?
tobias cooper

Georgetown, IN

#16 Apr 3, 2013
Stupid I must say................. do not know or care what is going on. Just wanted to write something.
antisocial xl plus

United States

#17 Apr 4, 2013
You have the stupid.At lest your honest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Takes a drug town to vote for morons on the c-v... 1 hr Goodforlife420 3
lisa Elaine (May '15) 1 hr Sarah 9
Justin Baughman (Nov '15) 1 hr Sarah 21
Amanda Spencer 2 hr Sarah 1
lowlife 15 hr amber 4
Joe baker Jun 26 inquiring minds 3
Super China Buffet Jun 23 Spears1950 1

Seymour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance