Review: Columbus Pediatric Dentistry ...

Review: Columbus Pediatric Dentistry - Hayley H Pavlov DDS

Posted in the Seymour Forum

United States

#1 Nov 22, 2009
Dr. Hayley fully explained our treatment and put the children at ease. She completed all of the work quickly and our children were much less scared than at their previous regular dentist. I would highly recommend her to any parent.

Bloomington, IN

#2 Dec 2, 2009
I agree they take great care of children and I have only heard great things about the care they provide,when it comes to children dental care.

Schaumburg, IL

#3 May 1, 2010
I have also started taking my children there as they have a great reputation for being able to address children's dental needs quickly and very professionally. Other offices have many bells and wisells but when it comes to excellent dental care for my children, I will only take them to Dr. Pavlov.

East Chicago, IN

#4 Oct 20, 2013
Columbus Pediatric Dentistry and the ladies there took great care of my little one. They are a great place to take a scared kid to make sure he feels comfortable and that he is less afraid of dental visits. All of the ladies and doc are excellent and I have sent many friends and family members there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 5 hr Really 545
Koty Hatchett 14 hr Ipoopaloneyouweirdo 4
brothers in fur. Mar 19 psychosis abounds 3
Snitch on fountain dr be aware Mar 17 psychosis abounds 8
604 east sixth street heroine overdose Mar 17 Pogostix 6
felons CAN vote too Mar 17 psychosis abounds 2
Looking for Red head. Mar 16 Burris 5

Seymour Jobs

Personal Finance

Seymour Mortgages