Does anyone know Owen Sams?
daddy-o

Ashburn, VA

#2 Nov 13, 2008
why
in the know

Litchfield, IL

#3 Nov 13, 2008
just checking to see if still lives in Indiana and what he had been up to lately.
daddy-o

Ashburn, VA

#4 Nov 13, 2008
Alive and well in Indiana. Owen is a truck driver. Do you know his nick-name? Where you from?
in the know

Litchfield, IL

#5 Nov 13, 2008
do i know his nickname lets see it would be hardrock. i was only married to him for 11 years and we have 4 beautiful daughters and 8 beautiful grandchildren. can you top that?
daddy-o

Ashburn, VA

#6 Nov 14, 2008
Don't want to top it! Good to know you love your kids. Bye
in the know

Fulton, KY

#7 Nov 14, 2008
Yes my life surrounds around our girls, the girls he left behind. You know what, we have made it just fine with no thanks to their dad.One day he will have to answer to our God so my prayers are with him everyday.
Roy Earl Payhe

United States

#8 Nov 25, 2008
The only Owen I care about right now is ROY Owen. He is the weirdo from Crothersville, IN. Do NOT know YOUR Owen. Sorry.
codust3344

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Mar 1, 2010
I know your Owen...He is related to my stepfather (Archie Sams)....Can't say I know much of what's going on in that family as they have disowned me...How Are the girls? Won't say names here but hope life find them well and blessed. If what Archie say's is true life has started taking away the sugar coating for Owen and Linda. Your cousin Bambi
in the know wrote:
Yes my life surrounds around our girls, the girls he left behind. You know what, we have made it just fine with no thanks to their dad.One day he will have to answer to our God so my prayers are with him everyday.
melinda

Winchester, KY

#10 Apr 13, 2010
hey bambi whatcha been up to we are all doing great here havent heard from u in years every time i talk to anyone i ask them how i can get ahold of u would love to see u sometime email me [email protected] they may disown u but we havent your cousin melinda
melinda

Winchester, KY

#11 Apr 13, 2010
daddy-o wrote:
Don't want to top it! Good to know you love your kids. Bye
i no owen hes my father and i dont think he would of been such a bad guy if it wasnt for his wife linda that doesnt allow him to talk to us girls and i agree he is missing and has missed out on so much of our lives and our childrens lives that hes never met ive tried time and time again to stay in touch with him but the only time he will talk to me is if i catch him out on the road away from the bitch i have a son names after him that he doesnt even no and he is een going to be a great grandpa come october guess he will never see it either but because he is my father i have to love him my mother has never said or done anything to turn us against him she has went as far as to take us there to see him if we wanted to go its the slutty bitch linda that has tore him from his girls and grandchildren so yea i no owen
melinda

London, KY

#12 Aug 18, 2010
anyone no any new news on owen sams
but head

Pearl River, NY

#13 Aug 18, 2010
He works for Regal transport in Crothersville In. He has a green INT truck. C B name HARD ROCK. A very good person
burnt

Lexington, IN

#14 Aug 18, 2010
he is a great guy
melinda

London, KY

#15 Aug 19, 2010
hes a great guy he has 4 girls in ky he dont care shit for exspecially since him and that whore linda got married he has 8 grandkids and a great grand daughter that will be here in october i thought he owned his own truck i no his cb name is hard rock it has been for years i do love him hes my father but he can never talk to us the only way i ever get to talk to him is if i call his cell threw the week because the weekends linda doesnt allow him to talk to us ive been to ind several times on the weekends to visit family there but i can never get him to meet me anywhere for lunch because she want allow him to shes a bitch pardon my language but the truth is the truth
Thats a shame

Louisville, KY

#16 Aug 20, 2010
He chose her over you all one person can not keep a grown man from his kids blaming her makes it easyer but not true he is making the choice to not be with u! I hope u see it as his lose n live ur life as best u can
Finding A Baby Daddy

Overland Park, KS

#17 May 14, 2011
Owen Sams...not sure if it is him or one of his brothers who is the actual baby daddy of a 23 yr old female...think the Sams family would give up their DNA or anyone related to them?
Just askin

Sellersburg, IN

#18 May 15, 2011
Roy Earl Payhe wrote:
The only Owen I care about right now is ROY Owen. He is the weirdo from Crothersville, IN. Do NOT know YOUR Owen. Sorry.
Do you mean RAY Owens??
Finding A Baby Daddy

Lynchburg, OH

#19 Jul 24, 2011
No its not Ray ownes. Its either Owen Sams or his brother Archie Sams.
daughter

Lebanon, KY

#20 May 27, 2012
Finding A Baby Daddy did you ever find out if owen was the daddy of a 23 year old girl id love to meet her if shes a sister of mine you can email me [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What can you tell me about Sherrie Acton Oct 19 LMAO 8
News APNewsBreak: Mike Pence's brother plans to run ... Oct 19 Hillbilly Appalachia 3
News Mike Pence's brother launches run for Indiana U... Oct 19 nono 1
Suzette "Renee" Bergeron Parrish Oct 18 Tsm 4
17 FBI Agents at Walmart Oct 17 No WalMart 10
Girl Stabbed at Atterbury Job Corps 1--2008 (Jan '08) Oct 16 Mike 122
Brothers with no love or respect for their half... Oct 15 U know better 28

Seymour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seymour Mortgages