been betrayed

Lewisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

I know someone who is being unfaithfull.( and can proove it 100?%, no assuming. I hate it because there are children in this marriage. The person being deceived is a hardworking person that works nights.(12 hr shifts) While they are at work their other half is having an affair. seing their fling on a very routine basis.(in their home) My greatest fear is that someone will come home early and go off the deep end and do some damage out of being betrayed,(people have been murdered over things like this, as we all know. QUESTION: would you want to know?(or) just let it go? I was betrayed that way and I wish someone would have told me. I think they are a dirty dirty dog!! I hate whats happening and if its found out I am afraid someone is going to be hurt phyically and emotionally. Thats an emotional pain thats hard to deal with. Someone tell me what I should do. Should I get the message to them somehow? God how I hate it for their marriage because it is so one sided.
Really

Warrenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

You said you would want to know so tell them if you can prove it, they may hate hearing it and it will suck that their being cheated on but I would want to know if my spouse was cheating on me. So now its up to you do you let the person that is being cheated on keep on being used and mislead or do you show them the truth that their other half is a piece of crap.
Liberal Lady

Salem, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

I agree they should probably know. But, they might be angry at you for a while, you know, "Kill the messenger?" But, it's the right thing and they will get over being angry with you, if they even are. That's so awful, especially to do it right in their own home, which means their own marriage bed, I'm sure. Not too many thing are more hurtful. I don't envy you for the position you're in, but I'm sure you'll do the right thing. It is also very terrible for the poor children. Why are some people so selfish?
antisocial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Tell the man his wife is a slut.Might as well get it out in the open.
agnostic

Hanover, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

been betrayed wrote:
I know someone who is being unfaithfull.( and can proove it 100?%, no assuming.

(snip)

Someone tell me what I should do. Should I get the message to them somehow? God how I hate it for their marriage because it is so one sided.
I would want to know myself. Speak up but be damned sure of what you speak of. Nanny cams are excellent and cheap.
been betrayed

Lewisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
I would want to know myself. Speak up but be damned sure of what you speak of. Nanny cams are excellent and cheap.
Thats exactly what happened. I found out by accident. I have a security camera and was looking over it to see so I could erase it I saw on the camera where their "new" lover was walking in the house arm and arm .(they stay for hours each time )On several occasions. I gave them the benifit of a doubt thinking it may have been a relative but when I saw they were kissing I realized it wasnt a relative. I was shocked and it literally took my breath. I care for them both and the children. I am sick over this because they have 4 small children
antisocial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Do a better job at pleasing your mate then you wont have to worry about it.
uninformed

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

antisocial wrote:
Do a better job at pleasing your mate then you wont have to worry about it.
prick! who said it was a woman?
ok then

Lynnville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

It says mate dumazz,not woman or man.
uninformed

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

ok then wrote:
It says mate dumazz,not woman or man.
re-read the post on dec 6!( you posted) You will get it!and I wont even bother to call you names.
a ho ho ho

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

been betrayed wrote:
I know someone who is being unfaithfull.( and can proove it 100?%, no assuming. I hate it because there are children in this marriage. The person being deceived is a hardworking person that works nights.(12 hr shifts) While they are at work their other half is having an affair. seing their fling on a very routine basis.(in their home) My greatest fear is that someone will come home early and go off the deep end and do some damage out of being betrayed,(people have been murdered over things like this, as we all know. QUESTION: would you want to know?(or) just let it go? I was betrayed that way and I wish someone would have told me. I think they are a dirty dirty dog!! I hate whats happening and if its found out I am afraid someone is going to be hurt phyically and emotionally. Thats an emotional pain thats hard to deal with. Someone tell me what I should do. Should I get the message to them somehow? God how I hate it for their marriage because it is so one sided.
N A S T Y
Lol

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Isn't this most women now days. If they don't turn crazy and cheat on their own then they are prescribed a happy pill antidepressant by their dr and turn into complete marriage destroying zombies. Just look around. Every woman is on this stuff. You can't find a drug free one.
Anonymous

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

wow. people are seriously insane.
Lol

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Yeah jackass. Just google ssri and index to crime. Look at all the school shootings. Women killing their kids. Want celebreties. How bout Lindsey Logan. Britney Spears shaving her head. Michael Jackson. How about Andrea Yates. Female Teachers molesting students. How about the marine sniper who went off base and murdered. Columbine. What about Charlie sheen. Open your eyes and do your research. It's a fn pandemic. Batman shooter. Look it up. All this evil shit has one common denominator. Ssri drugs. 1 out of 4 women are on them and 1 out of 10 men. Start paying attention. They are a damn lie. You tube it. Educate yourself. Look up Ann Blake Tracy on FB. Bet your ass that once you understand these drugs are bs and educate yourself you will have a different opinion. Look up marriages destroyed by ssris or paxil progress. Want more? Cause I have plenty.
my topic

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

antisocial wrote:
Tell the man his wife is a slut.Might as well get it out in the open.
Its not a woman, Its a man thats being unfaithful
Huh

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

been betrayed wrote:
Minding your own business and staying out of others is one option. Something tells me that you seldom do that, though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Seymour Discussions

Search the Seymour Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Heather Kellar? 6 hr Anonymous 9
Bob Freeman for Trustee (Apr '10) 9 hr DoNotVoteForBobFreeman 124
Dr. Michael Young 9 hr I spy I know 23
baker (Sep '13) Tue dod the bounty hunter 30
Bob Freeman for Trustee 2014 Version Tue Joey 2
suboxone strips (Aug '12) Tue Come on people 79
what does everybody thinks but Ashley Campbell Tue Seymour 1
•••
•••