John henry Butler AKA JJ Butler

John henry Butler AKA JJ Butler

Posted in the Seymour Forum

concerned citizen

Lebanon, IN

#1 Mar 29, 2011
Everyone watch out JJ butler likes boys.... He lives across from Gaiser park in seymour. he goes over there daily to mess with younger teens. He is into 13 or 14 years olds. He likes to talk to them get them high act cool and grab on to thier butts. I think this a bit disturbing. This is a known fact. I hope this ends soon he is going to hurt someone. He is a known drug dealer and is married with two girls living in his home. He has been in prison many times and has major mental problems. His wife leaves for work and he has sex with his brothers girlfriend then goes to the park and finds young boys to mess with. I am not sure if he is gay or just a child molestor that hasn't been caught,but it needs to end....

Studio City, CA

#2 Mar 29, 2011
if you know this for a fact then get him on camera and get the police.posting on here isnt going to do anything.

Lebanon, IN

#3 Mar 29, 2011
the cops are well aware of his actions. People need to know. Thier children could be at that park. Do you think child molestors have a right to do as they please? Topix is here for reasons like this. If your child was at the park and was touched would you do what ever you could to make sure everyone knows?????
concerned citizen

Lebanon, IN

#4 Mar 29, 2011
Why would this not do anything. It makes people well aware of his actions. Children are on topix all the time. maybe if one child reads this,then maybe it will save one. who yeah if me posting something like this helps stop someone from hurting another child then I will continue to do so!!!!!!!!

Studio City, CA

#5 Mar 29, 2011
I see your point dont get me wrong they need to get rid of this scum bag.He is probably the one that sits on his porch and waits for the school bus to stop as he is getting a woody.I have a very close friend who works for seymour police and like i said before they need prof pics,video and even victims to call the police when it happens.http://sheriffalerts.c om/cap_main.php?office=54996.h ere is a website for sex offenders and john henry is not on make it happen.
concerned citizen

Lebanon, IN

#6 Mar 29, 2011
thank u for the info. Something needs to happen. Im not a snitch by any means but damn im not going to sit by and watch a child get hurt. I know JJ very well. I am a recovering addict so I know all of is action as well as me growing up with him. he is was messed up one person. I know cops watch topix!!!!! I will not stop till he is in cuffs

Chilton, WI

#8 Sep 4, 2012
This worries me my son has friends that live by park an they r all young? But i also know of jj an Dana an they have young kids to he has been called a snitch an thef but i dont see her just letting all this go on she isn't like him or maybe she is people change behind doors!! But they r big dope people any way so kids shouldn't playing wit him!!

Warrenville, IL

#9 Oct 18, 2012
He sounds like a piece of crap, why isn't he in jail if he does all this stuff.

United States

#10 Nov 1, 2012
You sound like a piece of crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nasty piece (Jan '16) 52 min Hahaha 7
trying to find jason owens (May '10) 11 hr Seymour girl 10
Whitney Watkins 12 hr Butter spoon 2
black lives matter Mon ima hoosier 2
Jeanie Allen keyshia Flynn Doug brewer and father (Aug '15) Mon manvilla 10
Does anyone on here know Nathan Brown who works... (Nov '15) Sat Aisin 4 life 4
Lisa Reinhart Oct 20 Tonya 12

Seymour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance