silgan scandals keep getting better!

silgan scandals keep getting better!

Posted in the Seymour Forum

passion fruit

Scottsburg, IN

#1 Apr 7, 2010
So, is anyone currently aware of the sex scandals going on? I must say there are many hot guys working there, but they are married & loving married women. The girl Tina I work with is dating a married guy that works on the forklift/ warehouse, and if he wasn't married, I would go after him too! I mean she is ok, but not that cute!
tlp

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Jun 17, 2010
I use to work there back in '05 so I know what ur talking about

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 19, 2010
what??? There are MANY hot guys who work there????
hurr durr

Ridgewood, NY

#4 Jun 25, 2010
so you should post a pic of yourself passion fruit!im single and totally do not work at silgan :)
hggkg

Lebanon, IN

#5 May 17, 2011
has anyone heard of melody gray that works at silgan? I heard that she was messing with a married man named Tim? Didn't know what people knew about her
union man

Melrose Park, IL

#6 May 18, 2011
You guys need a union there i know this guy who can help you out . The union could keep those hot guys under control . It would be sunshine and lollypops after that xnay on the lollys they may get some one in trouble .
FYI

Elmwood Park, IL

#8 May 28, 2011
Melody Gray aint nuttin but a home wreckin [email protected]!!! She was cheatin with my husband but his name aint Tim!!!!!
hggkg

Lebanon, IN

#9 May 30, 2011
FYI, I don't know who your husband is, but I know she has been cheating with a couple married men and he works on her shift it suppose to be all hush hush but she is the biggest skank who loves married men this isn't the first few married men she has had under her belt and she will stop at nothing spreading rumors just trying to see that she gets what she wants bitch I'd love to knock her into next week and its not even my man I just don't think its right!
the one and only

United States

#10 May 31, 2011
union man wrote:
You guys need a union there i know this guy who can help you out . The union could keep those hot guys under control . It would be sunshine and lollypops after that xnay on the lollys they may get some one in trouble .
Do you hear anybody whining and crying about a union???go back to the Aisins forum,thats where the crybabies are!
FYI

Elmwood Park, IL

#11 Jun 1, 2011
hggkg wrote:
FYI, I don't know who your husband is, but I know she has been cheating with a couple married men and he works on her shift it suppose to be all hush hush but she is the biggest skank who loves married men this isn't the first few married men she has had under her belt and she will stop at nothing spreading rumors just trying to see that she gets what she wants bitch I'd love to knock her into next week and its not even my man I just don't think its right!
Well we are still together so I dont wanna say his name. I didn't know there were other married men either. People like that make me sick!!! Carma will catch up with her one day...
mad as hell

United States

#12 Jul 14, 2011
That place must be full of cheating men. My husband was doing some stupid ass blonde til I put a stop to that. Her name wasn't Melody though...some other skank messin with married men.
lily

Columbus, IN

#13 Jul 15, 2011
Its funny when FYI post in vincennes she is a gay man. You can not believe any of her crap
lil bit

Elmwood Park, IL

#14 Jul 27, 2011
First of all, I've never posted anything on this website until this forum. I'm not a man and I'm sure n the hell not gay so I wont be using that username again!! And another thing, Melody Gray is a [email protected] I called her from my husbands phone. She answered with a greeting and as soon as I told her who I was, she hung up!!!
charlean

Seymour, IN

#15 Aug 9, 2011
yea i hate silgan
hggkg

Lebanon, IN

#16 Sep 16, 2011
I hate that place to and melody gray she tries to get a hold of every man she can espically if she can break a marriage up in doing so! She tries to be a homewrecker butit never works because she is trash and every man she tries to go after realizes that they are not the only one she is with when she was tring to mess with my husband she was messing with 2 other guys mine told her that he was married and she just said she doesn't have to find out well he told me about it. Screw Silgan and Melody

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super China Buffet Thu Spears1950 1
Ripple effect Jun 21 Nothen is impossible 2
the good and bad in cville Jun 19 straight facts 1
News Any pink houses on Mellencamp Way? (Mar '08) Jun 14 Thnx 36
melba spencer-snitchbitch Jun 14 FACTS 1
Michael J Smith(Smitty),snitchbitch busted Jun 13 FACTS 4
Maria Rodriguez,Clement,Basham,Sondolov? (Dec '09) Jun 13 ZAK 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seymour Mortgages