Here it is Boys and Girls !!!

Nov 14, 2008 Full story: crothersvilletimes.com 26

A Uniontown man was jailed Sunday evening, Nov. 2, arrested for sexual battery. Melvin Ray Owen, 74, was booked into Jackson County jail at 6:42 p.m. after an investigation by Crothersville Police Sgt.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BWt

Louisville, KY

#24 Jan 6, 2010
damn it looks like a bunch of drama here so whats up with every body guysss? seems like everybody has the pantys in a huge wade. well we all juss need to get along hahaha. hey jeremy whats up i bet ya dont know who i am do ya. my mom and your mom was best friends back in the day and my mom passed away bettcha cant figure this one out
jeremy mcintosh

Florence, KY

#26 Jan 8, 2010
BWt im stumped who are you ? at least give me another clue. your right about the drama.ive quit responding to those nagative posts.is your last name coomer???if not i dont mean to offend you.
BillyBob

Florence, KY

#29 Jan 9, 2010
Yinz Shut Yalls Big Pie hooe Up
SIXPACK

Nancy, KY

#30 Jan 10, 2010
Jack Ripper wrote:
Not sure why Apples has to write down the letters IRS. We know what rainmaker is talking about. You just learning how to read, Apples? If not, go post your three letter comments elsewhere. Scram, you piece-of-fruit, you bother me!
you at it again posting under diffrent names trying to get somthing started.i just have to ad a new name to your list.here we go wow, slut smacker, new face,jack the ripper,ill find some more .CHACK HER OUT EVER ONE ALL POSTINGS.
Mr Smith

Lexington, IN

#31 Jan 10, 2010
She is a rip roaring nut! She posts under all different names and answers herself. Rainmaker, Jack Ripper, etc. etc. etc. I think she needs to get laid so she will not be so freakin' irritable. I guess when you look like that it is pretty hard to find any takers.
haha

Santa Barbara, CA

#32 Sep 19, 2012
hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tips for facebook 16 hr Spiderman 1
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 party loyalty 98
i hate my life (May '13) Sep 17 Sammy 23
looking for musicians Sep 17 johnson 3
Local Doctor (Mar '12) Sep 15 Nashville Patients 8
Vitriol doesn't serve thoughtful dialogue Sep 13 George Not Washin... 1
Brownstown Music Thread Sep 9 Musikologist 1
•••
•••
•••

Seymour Jobs

•••
•••
•••