Tattoo in prison makes molester a mar...

Tattoo in prison makes molester a marked man

There are 17 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Sep 29, 2006, titled Tattoo in prison makes molester a marked man. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

An inmate serving life in prison for molesting and killing 10-year-old Katie Collman is now the subject of an investigation into how he ended up with the tattoo "Katie's Revenge" emblazoned across his forehead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

jason

AOL

#1 Oct 14, 2006
i did 9 years in the indiana DOC and a couple of those were done at the wabash valley correctional center. child molester and child killers are treated as the lowest scum in prison. he got what he deserved and is lucky that he didnt get killed in prison for what he did.
John

Sparta, NJ

#2 Oct 29, 2006
I think its a great idea...all child killers should be tattooed. Don't cha think so!
PublicServant

United States

#3 Oct 30, 2006
jason wrote:
i did 9 years in the indiana DOC and a couple of those were done at the wabash valley correctional center. child molester and child killers are treated as the lowest scum in prison. he got what he deserved and is lucky that he didnt get killed in prison for what he did.
WOW Jason....9 years with a couple at "the Shoe"?....and that makes you the top of the scum? You both got what you deserved.
I love it to much

De Witt, AR

#4 Oct 30, 2006
I say horay for them.
Those guys know how.
rebekah

Alexander City, AL

#6 Oct 31, 2006
That man got what he deserved. I think it is perfectly suited for his crime. He has to live the rest of his life, in that prison, plus everytime he looks in to a mirror he gets a reminder of how much pain he caused to an innocent little girl.
Good for who ever did it!
Officer

Lancaster, OH

#7 Oct 31, 2006
Looks like he got off lightly, maybe they should put him back in population
Me Myself and I

Richmond, VA

#8 Nov 1, 2006
Hopefully they're only investigating in order to give the person who came up with this brilliant idea a reward and a shortened sentence!
Toby

Montoursville, PA

#9 Nov 2, 2006
Mr Harris is my new hero, I think Harris should have his sentence reduced.
Donna Patterson

Dickson, TN

#10 Nov 2, 2006
I think all the pedophiles and murderers, rapists, habitual offenders should sport tattoos such as this. Then everyone would know there was a criminal amongst them when they got out of prison.
name withheld

Ilion, NY

#11 Nov 10, 2006
What a shame that these criminals are still being alowed to take the law into their own hands! And how sad that so many people agree that it is ok to do so. Not only did this man commit such a grusome crime but now he is getting more media attention! Isn't that what all serial killers and other criminals want! Attention!
vic

Bethany, CT

#12 Nov 28, 2006
good.. any man that does that deserves worse then life in prison .. or a tattoo.. something like the death penalty should be used for these guys
smee

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Jul 5, 2012
Haha I wonder if he thought he was getting some gnarley face tatt like mike tyson
smee

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Jul 5, 2012
... But no matter what it is it still can't top "mr. Cool ice" (google it)
Grouchy

Clinton, IN

#16 Jul 5, 2012
name withheld wrote:
What a shame that these criminals are still being alowed to take the law into their own hands! And how sad that so many people agree that it is ok to do so. Not only did this man commit such a grusome crime but now he is getting more media attention! Isn't that what all serial killers and other criminals want! Attention!
No not all of them are aiming for attention. With many of them it is the preparation and/or the act that they desire. Pedophiles are not likely to be rehabilitated, jail time does not deter any of them and they seem to always find their way in with kids. Maybe a forehead stamp is in order for those who have molested children under the age of 14.
judge not

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Jul 12, 2014
Well maybe if the justice system would do their job correctly offenders wouldn't have to take care of it. and all u ppl judging ppl who have been incarcerated...when did u become god? Yeah haha didn't think so. ol boy got what he deserved he's lucky they spared his life.

Pimpin in a Double Wide

Since: Oct 12

Jeffersonville, IN

#19 Jul 12, 2014
judge not wrote:
Well maybe if the justice system would do their job correctly offenders wouldn't have to take care of it. and all u ppl judging ppl who have been incarcerated...when did u become god? Yeah haha didn't think so. ol boy got what he deserved he's lucky they spared his life.
Are you seriously that retarded? You bitch about people judging others and then turn around and do the same thing in the same post.
what

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Jul 16, 2014
judge not wrote:
Where's the Retard judge it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles "Chuck" sherfick Fri hresfcikhlarcse 1
Seymour KFC Thu Amorme 3
Used car on Ewing st by golf course. Aug 17 Crazyone 1
You deserve it Aug 15 Mr K 7
Chantel Clark Aug 14 Anonymous 8
Niki Hernandez (Niki Fox) (Sep '16) Aug 13 methlabias 4
apple auto Aug 13 seymourian 3

Seymour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance