Doomed dog taken from pound

Doomed dog taken from pound

There are 28 comments on the Connecticut Post story from May 13, 2009, titled Doomed dog taken from pound. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Police are looking for help in locating a pitbull stolen from the Seymour Animal Shelter in March that a judge has ordered to be euthanized.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#21 Jan 11, 2011
Hi Everybody. How are you? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.
Mr Stratford

Bridgeport, CT

#22 Jan 11, 2011
amused wrote:
Pit bulls are not fit to live among us. They have an innate mean streak, whether pit bull owners care to admit it or not.
Pit Bulls can be the sweetest most lovable and loving dogs ever! Unfortunately they can be made to be mean by bad owners, just like any other breed.
The Sam Brothers

United States

#23 Jan 11, 2011
Not in my house. I don't trust any of them.

Location hidden

#24 Jan 12, 2011
Hi Everybody. Do love the snow? More to come. All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.
pwilson

Germany

#25 Jan 12, 2011
i dun like musturd on my dogs at ducehss so fungool to yous

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#26 Jan 12, 2011
OH "pwilson" so glad to see you're alive and well in Liechtenstein.

Yeah right. Try again proxyboy.
MRS AVA

Lyman, SC

#27 Jan 12, 2011
Mr Stratford wrote:
<quoted text>Pit Bulls can be the sweetest most lovable and loving dogs ever! Unfortunately they can be made to be mean by bad owners, just like any other breed.
There are good and bad in every breed I have friends who have the breed and they are well behaved gentle intelligent dogs.They get a bad name.A friend of mine has a Golden Retriever who has tried to bite a few people and one day will cause someone a very bad situation if nothing is done .It was brought up with love and still can be aggressive.She does not want to give up on it and is trying another trainer .The next thing is constantly wearing a muzzle when strangers are around.

Location hidden

#28 Jan 12, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
Run Daisy Run; there's a warrant out for your arrest.
Get a good lawyer. Best of luck to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ansonia Jukebox (Jun '12) Wed Musikologist 17
News Five Arrested On Prostitution Charges In Branfo... (Dec '09) Nov 27 Wondering 30
Review: Video Temptations (Apr '14) Nov 26 Wjf25 60
News Cops: Man violates New Milford protective order... Nov 26 Briana 3
naugy sex offender list (Nov '10) Nov 25 busybeader 2
News Veterans Day Celebrated in the Area Nov 16 BPT 3
News Pope says no to women as priests Nov 6 America Gentleman... 5

Seymour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seymour Mortgages