Naugatuck Woman Charged With Sexual A...

Naugatuck Woman Charged With Sexual Assault

There are 156 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jan 9, 2008, titled Naugatuck Woman Charged With Sexual Assault. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

A 43-year-old woman has been charged with sexually abusing her friend's teenage son over several years, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
not funny

Arlington, VA

#3 Jan 9, 2008
your sick
Venus Envy

Hartford, CT

#7 Jan 9, 2008
It sounds like Jeanie is one of those jerks that likes to create controversy to get attention.....In any event, the charge is ASSAULT - meaning, he was not a willing participant. I hope this young man will begin to recover now that this woman has been exposed.
not interesting

Hartford, CT

#9 Jan 9, 2008
The Courant lists this topic as "Naugatuck Woman Charged With Sexual Ass" and instead it's about some dopey teenager and an old hag.

What a misleading topic.
audioslave

United States

#11 Jan 9, 2008
This is just as disgusting a crime as if an adult male molested an 11 year old female child.

Women by far are not punished by the America Justice System. They get every break and way to either not go to prison or get their records erased.

The gender biased justice has to end.
butane

Wethersfield, CT

#12 Jan 9, 2008
Ugh shes ugly - I'd probably press charges too.
sickofit

Naugatuck, CT

#13 Jan 9, 2008
Venus Envy wrote:
It sounds like Jeanie is one of those jerks that likes to create controversy to get attention.....In any event, the charge is ASSAULT - meaning, he was not a willing participant. I hope this young man will begin to recover now that this woman has been exposed.
so jeanie coerced this kid into having sex with her for five years just to create controversy? i doubt that. the young man should be counseled appropriately about what happened here so that the notoriety about the incident, now unfortunately in the newspapers, doesn't scar him.
Spunky

Elmhurst, NY

#14 Jan 9, 2008
A very sad story indeed but the boy should of told his mother something wasn`t right with this woman. Maybe he was afraid of his mother too.
UFO

Newington, CT

#15 Jan 9, 2008
Whats with the 5 o'clock shadow? she didnt have time to shave ?
ewk

Providence, RI

#16 Jan 9, 2008
Jeannie's comment is very inappropriate. This boy was only 11 when this started. I hope this woman is prosecuted. She endangered a child just as if it were a man molesting an 11 year old girl. I hope this woman is racked with guilt and shame.
think twice

United States

#17 Jan 9, 2008
did it ever occur to anyone that maybe the young boy was the sick one looking for revenge or attention??
so sad

Enfield, CT

#18 Jan 9, 2008
... took him 7 years to report this? wish he had more of an open - communication relationship with his mother. The molestor should get the death penalty. 11 Years old? If that was my kid - I'd kill her myself.
A Mom

Broad Brook, CT

#19 Jan 9, 2008
Jeannie is sick. I hope she's not molesting young boys herself. Get some help.
Gloria CT Ex-Patriate

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Jan 9, 2008
audioslave wrote:
This is just as disgusting a crime as if an adult male molested an 11 year old female child.
Women by far are not punished by the America Justice System. They get every break and way to either not go to prison or get their records erased.
The gender biased justice has to end.
You are SO right! It's disgusting how little 'punishment' that 'pretty' blond schoolteacher down in Florida got, and many women do go unpunished at all or enough. This sort of preferential treatment is counterproductive to the concept of true equality between men and women, and must stop for everyone's sake.
Gloria CT Ex-Patriate

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Jan 9, 2008
not interesting wrote:
The Courant lists this topic as "Naugatuck Woman Charged With Sexual Ass" and instead it's about some dopey teenager and an old hag.
What a misleading topic.
Spoken like a true idiot chauvinist. Looks have nothing to do with sexual abuse, and whether he was a 'willing' participant or not, SHE was an adult and there are LAWS in this country that make such behavior illegal. Get a grip - and not on your nether regions, please.
Think about it

United States

#22 Jan 9, 2008
We have seen all this junk about this lady, and no one has thought once about what her teenage son and daughter have had to go through at school. Even her husband is a spanish teacher at the high school. Did she ever think of what they would have to go through once she got caught... or did she just not care? Of all those years i have known her, she was the sweetest person in the whole world...but now i know why.
annamous

United States

#23 Jan 9, 2008
JUST THINK shes innocent

sebdra cookies speak for themselves
Hurt

United States

#25 Jan 9, 2008
yes, i am hurt to hear that gina is in trouble, but from what i see, she is innocent, and you NEED to give her a chance to prove it. she didn't do anything wrong and it's hurting her family and her friends... the way i see it, the boy just wants attention. and yes...sendra cookies do speak for themselves. :)
lejos

AOL

#26 Jan 9, 2008
usa feminists are now well known for seducing school boys---this is common place in the usa--these types of acts are never found being done in south america--where women are normal--feminine--& are not like these usa feminist types---its now a huge international scandal how usa feminists desire this kind of perversion-----this is the result of the loss of femininty in usa women
Starlet

Wallingford, CT

#27 Jan 9, 2008
lejos wrote:
usa feminists are now well known for seducing school boys---this is common place in the usa--these types of acts are never found being done in south america--where women are normal--feminine--& are not like these usa feminist types---its now a huge international scandal how usa feminists desire this kind of perversion-----this is the result of the loss of femininty in usa women
hear hear. I have to agree. Feminism is the usa's downfall.

Since: Nov 07

Medford, MA

#28 Jan 9, 2008
If the genders were reversed, you'd be seeing a guy looking forward to 10 to 15 years in Prison all for the same crime. Their is gender Bias in the criminal justice system. If a woman did the same crime a man did, they would be lenient on her. Now if it was a guy, they would come down very hard on him. That's why their is gender bias and a double standard here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Video Temptations (Apr '14) Mon Fuckmetonight 56
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jan '16) Mon Nikki 54
taxes? Sep 24 discusted 1
News Her disease and a special friendship (Jun '08) Sep 16 Chsr 10
Allstate Insurnace! Sep 7 lazorb24 1
News Future of Oxford post office unclear (Nov '15) Sep 4 fhaynes 3
Seymour SWAT Trucks (Nov '15) Sep 4 why do they need ... 2

Seymour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance