Officials: Bedbug found in Seymour school a "very isolated incident"

Jan 3, 2011 Full story: Connecticut Post 7

Five years ago, there were very few calls for people looking to rid their homes of bedbugs, according to Charlie Pucilaukas of Bug Busters in Ansonia.

Full Story
Santa Claus

New Britain, CT

#1 Jan 3, 2011
There is no bedbugs at the South Pole. I am still on vacation with the wife in Hawaii. And to all, a good night.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 4, 2011
Santa
Thanks for the bag of gold. There are no bedbugs in my apartment. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.
American Gentlemen Samuel

Southington, CT

#3 Jan 4, 2011
Bed Bugs were also found at the Dogwood Apts. The #2 is an IMPOSTER! And a LIAR! Go in Peace and Fornicate the LORD, Amen.
johnnyboy

Stevenson, CT

#4 Jan 4, 2011
why did they call a residential company like bugbusters instead of a commercial company. bugbusters does not specialize in the very expensive procedure of the extermination process of bedbugs? why did school officials wait almost 48 hours to officially notify parents and school employees? why did a concerned parent have to call and notify the first selectman on the following monday? why were the students and teacher removed from the class, then allowed to return, then made to leave again when no-one was sure if it was safe to return to the room,including the fine folks at bugbusters? why did they keep this so hush-hush? principal does not want to make too much noise and have mary anne give chatfield/lopresti job to someone else!!! politics in seymour b.o.e as usual...
Patriot

United States

#5 Jan 9, 2011
I was a bug-buster once. Well, not really, but I can add that to my resume along with all the other fantasy jobs I said I had! LOL I really need a job! All this riding around at night with my video camera hidden under my bag of chessballs looking to make something up about some one is hard work ya know! Well, for me it isn't! hahhahahaha

Hey did anyone see where the weenie wagon went to? I need a cheesedog!
Seymour watchdawg

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2011
Mary Anne Mascola is resigning according to email that was sent to all staff today. No explanation given.
Jeffrey

Milford, CT

#7 Apr 7, 2011
Don't let the bedbugs bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The need for an NAACP chapter Sat Nate 9
Former Seymour school approved for apartment co... Dec 18 American Gentlema... 1
Do you approve of Robert A. Mezzo as Mayor? Dec 15 Ed 1
Derby couple with pizza-making past open new jo... Dec 12 Derrick_and_Crystal 8
Real estate agent faces theft charge (Aug '08) Dec 5 Flash 29
Bridgeport police to hire cops with hearing aids Dec 1 American Gentlema... 11
Review: Video Temptations (Apr '14) Nov 28 CURIOUS CT GUY 13
Seymour Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Seymour People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Seymour News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Seymour