Jury Deliberating In Trial Of Cop Who Hit Teens In Fatal Crash

Nov 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Hartford Courant

Jury deliberations have begun in the state's manslaughter case against a former Milford officer who slammed his patrol car into a car occupied by two 19-year-olds in 2009, killing them both.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

Since: May 10

Hamden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Hugh Keefe thinks he should only be charged with speeding and reckless driving?? Trying to elicit sympathy "that his client already has lost his job, his reputation and camaraderie with fellow officers."
And "He thinks about the crash "every day, every hour." Did I miss something? Is Anderson the victim now? Because Keefe certainly was trying to put David Servin on trial! F.Y.I. an officer drag racing, doing 94 mph, without lights and sirens to alert others to his speed (which was more excessive than what responding officers would deem appropriate for that area)is why your client is GUILTY of killing two people! And if he was innocent he WOULD have the "camaraderie" of his fellow officers! He lost his job because he broke the law and it resulted in the death of two teenagers! He is supposed to uphold the law and be held to a higher standard as a Police Officer. According to Keefe Servin was wrong and made an improper left turn, The Trooper was biased and misled the judge....yet he failed to mention why his client didn't hit his brakes until the very last second! Keefe has a job to do I get that and Servin had a BAC of 0.14 which is illegal but had the officer been doing the speed limit Servin would have made that turn!! Had I been at that intersection stone cold sober I would not have been able to properly gauge the officers speed. Correct me if I am wrong but who would expect a car, let alone a patrol car, would be doing 94 mph on the Boston Post Road?? This was such a preventable tragedy and my heart going out to the victims families.
MIchael

Hamden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

mark

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Let anderson burn in hell, such an arrogant punl
joe bolton

Woodbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

This scumbag cop is gonna walk!?! The fix is in, the dick cop is gonna walk! Cops kill and get away with it, there is no denying he's guilty, theres a freakin video of him flying into the other car and he's gonna get a pass!!!!!!!
Former Stratford Resident

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

If he gets aquitted it will be a travesty of justice in the truest definition. Disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Weather Watch for New Haven County was issued at April 23 at 4:18AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Seymour Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Seymour Jobs

•••
•••