Jury Deliberating In Trial Of Cop Who Hit Teens In Fatal Crash

Nov 2, 2012 Full story: The Hartford Courant

Jury deliberations have begun in the state's manslaughter case against a former Milford officer who slammed his patrol car into a car occupied by two 19-year-olds in 2009, killing them both.

Full Story

Since: May 10

Hamden, CT

#1 Nov 3, 2012
Hugh Keefe thinks he should only be charged with speeding and reckless driving?? Trying to elicit sympathy "that his client already has lost his job, his reputation and camaraderie with fellow officers."
And "He thinks about the crash "every day, every hour." Did I miss something? Is Anderson the victim now? Because Keefe certainly was trying to put David Servin on trial! F.Y.I. an officer drag racing, doing 94 mph, without lights and sirens to alert others to his speed (which was more excessive than what responding officers would deem appropriate for that area)is why your client is GUILTY of killing two people! And if he was innocent he WOULD have the "camaraderie" of his fellow officers! He lost his job because he broke the law and it resulted in the death of two teenagers! He is supposed to uphold the law and be held to a higher standard as a Police Officer. According to Keefe Servin was wrong and made an improper left turn, The Trooper was biased and misled the judge....yet he failed to mention why his client didn't hit his brakes until the very last second! Keefe has a job to do I get that and Servin had a BAC of 0.14 which is illegal but had the officer been doing the speed limit Servin would have made that turn!! Had I been at that intersection stone cold sober I would not have been able to properly gauge the officers speed. Correct me if I am wrong but who would expect a car, let alone a patrol car, would be doing 94 mph on the Boston Post Road?? This was such a preventable tragedy and my heart going out to the victims families.
MIchael

Hamden, CT

#2 Nov 3, 2012
mark

Fort Myers, FL

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Let anderson burn in hell, such an arrogant punl
joe bolton

Monroe, CT

#4 Nov 6, 2012
This scumbag cop is gonna walk!?! The fix is in, the dick cop is gonna walk! Cops kill and get away with it, there is no denying he's guilty, theres a freakin video of him flying into the other car and he's gonna get a pass!!!!!!!
Former Stratford Resident

Roswell, GA

#5 Nov 7, 2012
If he gets aquitted it will be a travesty of justice in the truest definition. Disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The need for an NAACP chapter 6 hr Nate 9
Former Seymour school approved for apartment co... Dec 18 American Gentlema... 1
Do you approve of Robert A. Mezzo as Mayor? Dec 15 Ed 1
Derby couple with pizza-making past open new jo... Dec 12 Derrick_and_Crystal 8
Real estate agent faces theft charge (Aug '08) Dec 5 Flash 29
Bridgeport police to hire cops with hearing aids Dec 1 American Gentlema... 11
Review: Video Temptations (Apr '14) Nov 28 CURIOUS CT GUY 13
Seymour Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Seymour People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Seymour News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Seymour