Why is Judge Alan Gless on temporary ...

Why is Judge Alan Gless on temporary leave?

Posted in the Seward Forum

Curious George

Omaha, NE

#1 Feb 26, 2012
Do any residents know the facts, is he still on leave. Is it because he supports corruption, animal cruelty, etc. Maybe it involves bribery? Does anyone besides some lying county employee know what the reasons are.
Curious George

Omaha, NE

#2 Feb 28, 2012
Well,do any residents know anything. Are you all scared of the sheriff or what. He can't trace your answer and black ball from town!! I would keep your fences mended and your livestock of the roads for your own peace of mind. So lets hear it.
George

Omaha, NE

#3 Mar 18, 2012
Medical leave?? G, sitting on the bench for years denying people there Constitutional rights. Smoking, brides, corruption. He's looked like a walking infection for years. Thanks to ignorant Seward voters the people of Nebraska can put the bill for years. Hopefully Wendy Elston another walking infection will cost the voters dearly in years to come. Elstons has to be laughing at the ignorant residents, just like the towns school teaching, car wrecking, livestock shooting, A** wipe sheriff.
Uupset

York, NE

#4 May 2, 2012
George wrote:
Medical leave?? G, sitting on the bench for years denying people there Constitutional rights. Smoking, brides, corruption. He's looked like a walking infection for years. Thanks to ignorant Seward voters the people of Nebraska can put the bill for years. Hopefully Wendy Elston another walking infection will cost the voters dearly in years to come. Elstons has to be laughing at the ignorant residents, just like the towns school teaching, car wrecking, livestock shooting, A** wipe sheriff.
Yes, I heard medical leave (from a York lawyer), as he had a stroke. The stroke was questioned in the York forum, but was pled as a privacy act discloser.
I see from York paper, other judges are still feeling in for him part time.
He doesn't like women & that is for sure, they never get a fair shake.
I was told (hearsay) that he doesn't want any one to find out about the stroke or he won't be allowed to stay on the bench. He never should have been a judge to start with. I would think a stroke would mess up his ability to think rationally, & he should not be allowed back. But then he already had a bad ability to to think rationally, or keep his personal opinion from swaying any good judement he may have had.
Go back through the York papers & do a search on him, you can see where he is against women.
Uupset

York, NE

#5 May 2, 2012
curious

United States

#6 Feb 16, 2013
George wrote:
Medical leave?? G, sitting on the bench for years denying people there Constitutional rights. Smoking, brides, corruption. He's looked like a walking infection for years. Thanks to ignorant Seward voters the people of Nebraska can put the bill for years. Hopefully Wendy Elston another walking infection will cost the voters dearly in years to come. Elstons has to be laughing at the ignorant residents, just like the towns school teaching, car wrecking, livestock shooting, A** wipe sheriff.
Last time Gless was "sick" an inquiry about his medical problem was stifled by the York News Times, as it was the invasion of privacy. The rumor then was he had a stroke. That made me question his competency to make the right calls on the bench.
The rumor this time is that Gless has syphilis of the brain. Privacy or not, that really makes me wonder how many bad judgement calls he has made on verdicts & how many lives he has messed up due to this?
Curious George

Omaha, NE

#7 Feb 17, 2013
The rumor this time is that Gless has syphilis of the brain. Privacy or not, that really makes me wonder how many bad judgement calls he has made on verdicts & how many lives he has messed up due to this?
^^^^^^^^^^
??????????
His dishonesty has messed up many lives. Maybe Wendy Elston should get a County required medical check up. Sheriff Yocum and everyone in their little dishonest circle should be checked also. I also have read that the ex city attorney doesn't think to clearly. Maybe Seward goverment has a epidemic? Where did it originate? They should seek outside help for a HONEST investigation.
curious

Lincoln, NE

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Curious George wrote:
The rumor this time is that Gless has syphilis of the brain. Privacy or not, that really makes me wonder how many bad judgement calls he has made on verdicts & how many lives he has messed up due to this?
^^^^^^^^^^
??????????
His dishonesty has messed up many lives. Maybe Wendy Elston should get a County required medical check up. Sheriff Yocum and everyone in their little dishonest circle should be checked also. I also have read that the ex city attorney doesn't think to clearly. Maybe Seward goverment has a epidemic? Where did it originate? They should seek outside help for a HONEST investigation.
Totally agree w/you, but it will never happen
!!
This time there isn't even a mention about another Judge filling in for Gless. Sounds like this go-around is serious, huh?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 Mar 13, 2013
George wrote:
Medical leave?? G, sitting on the bench for years denying people there Constitutional rights. Smoking, brides, corruption. He's looked like a walking infection for years. Thanks to ignorant Seward voters the people of Nebraska can put the bill for years. Hopefully Wendy Elston another walking infection will cost the voters dearly in years to come. Elstons has to be laughing at the ignorant residents, just like the towns school teaching, car wrecking, livestock shooting, A** wipe sheriff.
Just a thought, when you want to write a poison pen jibe like this in the future, have someone with an education proof it for you before going public. For example:

1 "Put the bill"? I believe you mean "foot" as in underwrite the expenses.
2 "Hopefully Wendy Elston", there should be a comma. This is crazy, you don't appear to like her much yet you are hoping she will be around for years?
3 "Elstons (plural) has to be"? Maybe you were referring to more than one Elston? If not it should be "Elston has to be".

So speaking of school teaching, it looks as though you missed a bit of it when you had the chance.

I'm new to Seward and to its politics but I couldn't quite get past this blast without offering some tutorial comment. Hope you don't mind, I mean it only as a constructive suggestion.
Preacher

Omaha, NE

#10 Mar 17, 2013
Wrote,
I'm new to Seward and to its politics but I couldn't quite get past this blast without offering some tutorial comment. Hope you don't mind, I mean it only as a constructive suggestion.*********
Medical leave, G, sitting on the bench for years denying people their Constitutional rights. Smoking, brides, corruption, he's looked like a walking infection for years! Thanks to IGNORANT SEWARD VOTERS the people of Nebraska can pay the bill for years. Hopefully Wendy Elston another walking infection will cost the SAME VOTERS dearly in years to come. Elston has to be laughing at the IGNORANT RESIDENTS, she is still in office! Just like the town's school teaching, car wrecking, livestock shooting CORRUPT SHERIFF. I'm sure he is laughing too!
how interesting

Lawton, OK

#11 Aug 30, 2013
http://journalstar.com/news/state-and-regiona...

I think we are still missing some thing in the article.
It's implied this started Jan of 2013. This topix, shows differently.
Lorna Keith Wetzel

Aurora, CO

#12 Jun 23, 2014
I am searching for Judge Alan Gless, let me know if anyone knows his exact location.

Lorna Keith Wetzel
Anonymous

Aurora, CO

#13 Jun 23, 2014
Almost forgot you can email his location tellthetruth1975 at gmail. I need to verify that he is the judge that made the ruling to have my children taken by their father who got full custody in a divorce that I was not privy to attend, he also got away with leaving me in debt like my first x husband. I hold grudges for life, I don't believe in God & I want to be face to face the person who was so kind to take my only relatives away.

One reason why my precious gay x husbands ran away & still today don't have the balls to face me. COWARDS, stop hiding I promise it won't hurt. Like sex did. I will find you.....

I was a dumpster baby that was born in a third world country, brought to the states where i was raised by a bi polar nut job who was worst off than the 50 year old woman who gave birth to me. My children Wesley Oliver Keith Wetzel & DIllon Elliotte Wetzel have been missing for five years. As long as I have been with my boyfriend. From what I gather Judge Alan Gless hates woman from your postings. To bad, because my x Jeremiah Wetzel & his father Jeffrey Wetzel search out racist men who hate woman to do their bidding. If you find out what his location is email me with the above address.
Curious George

Omaha, NE

#14 Jun 26, 2014
Seward Nebraska District Judge diagnosed with exceedingly rare disease called herpes encephalitis. Encephalitis is irritation and swelling (inflammation) of the brain, most often due to infections. Herpes encephalitis is a rapidly progressing disease. He is probably still living in Seward or a special home for brain dead judges. If it helps you sleep any better he will probably be caught digging in dumpsters if he hasn't already.
Anonymous wrote:
Almost forgot you can email his location tellthetruth1975 at gmail. I need to verify that he is the judge that made the ruling to have my children taken by their father who got full custody in a divorce that I was not privy to attend, he also got away with leaving me in debt like my first x husband. I hold grudges for life, I don't believe in God & I want to be face to face the person who was so kind to take my only relatives away.
One reason why my precious gay x husbands ran away & still today don't have the balls to face me. COWARDS, stop hiding I promise it won't hurt. Like sex did. I will find you.....
I was a dumpster baby that was born in a third world country, brought to the states where i was raised by a bi polar nut job who was worst off than the 50 year old woman who gave birth to me. My children Wesley Oliver Keith Wetzel & DIllon Elliotte Wetzel have been missing for five years. As long as I have been with my boyfriend. From what I gather Judge Alan Gless hates woman from your postings. To bad, because my x Jeremiah Wetzel & his father Jeffrey Wetzel search out racist men who hate woman to do their bidding. If you find out what his location is email me with the above address.
Lol

Lincoln, NE

#15 Sep 11, 2015
Curious George wrote:
Seward Nebraska District Judge diagnosed with exceedingly rare disease called herpes encephalitis. Encephalitis is irritation and swelling (inflammation) of the brain, most often due to infections. Herpes encephalitis is a rapidly progressing disease. He is probably still living in Seward or a special home for brain dead judges. If it helps you sleep any better he will probably be caught digging in dumpsters if he hasn't already.
<quoted text>
Jesus. Get a job and take your meds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seward Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Jul '17 grape vine 53
consigner at plymouth auction (Feb '17) Feb '17 Linda 2
Seward Music Thread (Feb '16) Jan '17 Musikologist 2
seward motor freight (Oct '16) Oct '16 richardboy 1
Wrongfully convicted in Seward Nebraska (Aug '12) Jul '16 YourMomSays 15
Debate: Casey Anthony - Seward, NE (Jul '11) Sep '15 Tonya McNuggets 4
News Pension Fight Taken to Washington (Jun '15) Jun '15 Poetic Justice 1

Seward Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seward Mortgages