Anyone know where Cindy Thompson or L...

Anyone know where Cindy Thompson or LeeAnn Robinson are?

Posted in the Seville Forum

Kathy Coombs Rorie

Mebane, NC

#1 Nov 6, 2012
I am looking for Lee Ann Robinson and Cindy Thompson. They would have graduated from Rittman High in 1976. If any one knows these gals. I would appreciate your help contacting them. They were two of my best friends growing up!
Pam Adkins Genet

Bellevue, WA

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Kathy Coombs Rorie wrote:
I am looking for Lee Ann Robinson and Cindy Thompson. They would have graduated from Rittman High in 1976. If any one knows these gals. I would appreciate your help contacting them. They were two of my best friends growing up!
Lee Ann passed away several years ago in Florida.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Pam Adkins Genet wrote:
<quoted text> Lee Ann passed away several years ago in Florida.
Oh no! I hate to hear that. Do you know what happened? And do you know where Cindy is? They were my best friends when we were young and I would love to get in touch with Cindy again. I am sad about Lee Ann.
Pam Adkins Genet

Bellevue, WA

#4 Feb 26, 2013
From Diana wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no! I hate to hear that. Do you know what happened? And do you know where Cindy is? They were my best friends when we were young and I would love to get in touch with Cindy again. I am sad about Lee Ann.
Lee Ann is my cousin and I am not going to discuss how she died. Cindy used to be in Wadsworth but have no clue. I am sad about Lee too!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Pam Adkins Genet wrote:
<quoted text> Lee Ann is my cousin and I am not going to discuss how she died. Cindy used to be in Wadsworth but have no clue. I am sad about Lee too!
Pam, I am trying to place you. I grew up with Cindy and Lee Ann. Spent lots of time with Lee Ann at her house with her Mom, dad and brothers. I remember Jean used to make the best spaghetti sauce in the world. I knew Luther and Leonard Hodge and all them too. I also knew Ruth Ann and her family. I spent a lot of time with the Robinson's. You were from Jean's side of the family weren't you?
Your name sounds so familiar to me.
I know that Cindy did move to Tx, but lost track of both of them. I did try to keep in touch. I knew that Lee had moved to Florida, Lee High Acres wasn't it? and was working as a correctional officer or something to that effect. They were my best buds when we were young.
Pam Adkins Genet

Bellevue, WA

#6 Feb 27, 2013
From Diana wrote:
<quoted text>
Pam, I am trying to place you. I grew up with Cindy and Lee Ann. Spent lots of time with Lee Ann at her house with her Mom, dad and brothers. I remember Jean used to make the best spaghetti sauce in the world. I knew Luther and Leonard Hodge and all them too. I also knew Ruth Ann and her family. I spent a lot of time with the Robinson's. You were from Jean's side of the family weren't you?
Your name sounds so familiar to me.
I know that Cindy did move to Tx, but lost track of both of them. I did try to keep in touch. I knew that Lee had moved to Florida, Lee High Acres wasn't it? and was working as a correctional officer or something to that effect. They were my best buds when we were young.
I am a year older than Lee Ann and went to D~town....She died of self~inflicted gun shot...her parents have also passed away and Ruth Ann too I think...not sure. The boys either live in GA or FL....Aunt Jeannie used to make the best fried potatoes and gravy! Just a very sad situation.....take care!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Pam Adkins Genet wrote:
<quoted text> I am a year older than Lee Ann and went to D~town....She died of self~inflicted gun shot...her parents have also passed away and Ruth Ann too I think...not sure. The boys either live in GA or FL....Aunt Jeannie used to make the best fried potatoes and gravy! Just a very sad situation.....take care!
Oh gosh Do I ever hate to hear that. That is awful. I was at their house so much when we were younger. I moved away when I was 15. Lee and Cindy were my best friends. We were together every weekend. I wondered about Brian and Dave too. Hate to hear about Paul and Jean, but I figured they may be gone by now. Sorry about Ruth Ann too. Trying to remember her sister's name and for the life of me I can't. I know she was a couple years older than us and lived in D"Town too, or maybe Creston.
How old did Lee live to be? I am so sad about this, you never think about stuff like this when you are young. I did always try to keep in touch, but somehow or another when we were in our early 20's we lost touch and I could never get hold of either one of them again. I tried finding Lee in Fl and Cindy in Tx. I did get hold of Cindy's dad once, and he told me she was in TX at that time. I looked on people searches for Lee in Fl over the years and never could find her. But I knew she had married a Damron, I met him and then never knew what her last name was after that. I knew you all's Aunt Ann too, she was a sweet lady too. You take care and thanks for getting in touch with me and letting me know about this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chrissy Lance Panhandles for Boob Job, Ohio | B... (Jul '12) Mar '15 FATHER TIME 15
Review: Allison Carole Storage (Jan '15) Jan '15 Rusty C 2
drugs (Jan '15) Jan '15 Samosuda 1
News Lorrie Pratt, Creston woman, reported missing (Oct '14) Oct '14 Bonnie 1
Election Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Oct '14 mphipps 120
Downtown Seville (Jun '14) Jul '14 Mee 2
Misuse of Funds (May '06) Jul '14 Mee 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seville Mortgages