Lost camera with wedding pictures....

Lost camera with wedding pictures....

Posted in the Sevierville Forum

USMC Mom

Newport, TN

#1 Jan 6, 2009
On January 1 of this year, my son, who is a US Marine, came home on leave to marry his fiance. After the wedding, the newlyweds went to Olive Garden in Sevierville for dinner with the close family. Somewhere between the cabin, off of Flat Branch Road in Gatlinburg, and the restaurant, the camera and case were lost.

On the camera were pictures of the couple taken before the wedding and some taken by a family friend during the wedding. There was no other photographer at the wedding due to the couple being on a budget (the USMC doesn't pay very well), so these are the only pictures the couple have to remember their big day.

The camera is a black Nikon CoolPix P60. Please, if you found this camera, and just can't do the right thing and return it, please have the heart to at least mail us back the memory card, no questions asked.

Thank you so much.
USN

Powell, TN

#2 Jan 6, 2009
They don't have hearts in Sevier County TN, just out of control drug habits and greed. Sufficed to say, by now the camera is in a pawn shop for sale.
tip

Mount Clemens, MI

#3 Jan 6, 2009
USMC Mom wrote:
On January 1 of this year, my son, who is a US Marine, came home on leave to marry his fiance. After the wedding, the newlyweds went to Olive Garden in Sevierville for dinner with the close family. Somewhere between the cabin, off of Flat Branch Road in Gatlinburg, and the restaurant, the camera and case were lost.
On the camera were pictures of the couple taken before the wedding and some taken by a family friend during the wedding. There was no other photographer at the wedding due to the couple being on a budget (the USMC doesn't pay very well), so these are the only pictures the couple have to remember their big day.
The camera is a black Nikon CoolPix P60. Please, if you found this camera, and just can't do the right thing and return it, please have the heart to at least mail us back the memory card, no questions asked.
Thank you so much.
Sorry about your loss, I'm sure if it's found by anyone other than Mike Mgrdichian (alias USN & many other stupid names) it will be returned to you, he's the heartless idiot that answered you with his smart ass attitude. He's a convicted criminal & wouldn't dream of helping anyone. He's so lowdown & dirty, I doubt he's allowed in the Olive Garden or any other restraunt in the area, so your camera is probably safe & hopefully will be returned to you.
tip

Mount Clemens, MI

#4 Jan 6, 2009
USN wrote:
They don't have hearts in Sevier County TN, just out of control drug habits and greed. Sufficed to say, by now the camera is in a pawn shop for sale.
Come on idiot, tell them what pawn shop you took it to so they can have their precious wedding photo's. You can do with out the crack for one day.
come on

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Jan 6, 2009
Why do you morons have to get on this thread and every other thread to fight like elementary school children. Not to mention insult an individual with a true concern and desire for help by being an imbecile. Go find a website somewhere else that you can bash people, or keep it strictly to the threads intended for it. Get a life, or better yet get a job.

I do hope you find the camera.
USN

Powell, TN

#6 Jan 6, 2009
come on wrote:
Why do you morons have to get on this thread and every other thread to fight like elementary school children. Not to mention insult an individual with a true concern and desire for help by being an imbecile. Go find a website somewhere else that you can bash people, or keep it strictly to the threads intended for it. Get a life, or better yet get a job.
Hey Royal Oaks Dolly he called you an idiot, sig'em douche bag!

roflmao!
come on

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Jan 7, 2009
That was directed at you as well USN.
Joo

Morristown, TN

#8 Jan 7, 2009
USN wrote:
You know what you need to change your name to Sunshine. You just spread joy where ever you do don't you. You must be a sad sad person.
Joo

Morristown, TN

#9 Jan 7, 2009
come on wrote:
You go double that for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cori hall 15 hr Sarah m 1
Park Wed Grammar Police 5
Who's the easiest girl to lay Wed mark the trucker 8
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) Wed guess ill change ... 4,955
Christina Maria Laughinghouse Oct 16 Getto 8
Doctor Guerra (Apr '10) Oct 15 Schulley 34
Billy Parton and Brandy Parton Oct 14 DQ Employee 3

Sevierville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance