everyone wonders

Kingsport, TN

#1 Oct 11, 2012
When are the police going to stop the drug dealing on chapman highway? Martin Vidaurri and Jimmy Hicks are the biggest pill and drug dealers in seviere county!
Nancy

United States

#2 Oct 21, 2012
Good one nancy come up with a better one
addicted

Mosheim, TN

#3 Oct 21, 2012
If only i knew these guys! Hey everyone wonders can u get me their number?
Roxy

Mosheim, TN

#4 Oct 21, 2012
Why ruin these peoples lives with bullshit? You would only know they sell if u have bought from them! What does that say about u???? Go find another hobby! Noone wants to hear your bogus rants!!
intheknow

Cumberland, KY

#5 Oct 22, 2012
addicted wrote:
If only i knew these guys! Hey everyone wonders can u get me their number?
Misty Deal will hook you up she drives a yellow tracker and she has fb in case you dont know her she enjoys beating her kids
nancy

Cleveland, TN

#6 Dec 15, 2012
first off ive got better things to do in my time then post crap about people that are already going down because of themself and what they do, not because of me!! needless to say i did not post anything on here about anyone, and in my 25 years of life ive learned that you do not need to snitch on people because they get caught one day sooner or later anyways, so i dont need to waist my time on telling on someone when they are gonna get whats comming anywyas weither i do or dont tell on them so i just let them do it them selfs
Truck Driver

Sevierville, TN

#7 Dec 28, 2012
I get all my drugs at the wholesale tire place past the High School.
I Win

New Market, TN

#8 Jan 6, 2013
Truck Driver wrote:
I get all my drugs at the wholesale tire place past the High School.
Me Too.
Lil Bit

Sevierville, TN

#9 Feb 16, 2013
Is there a good place for out-of-towners to score some dope/oxy or similar? Vacations suck if you're dopesick!
Yaa

New Market, TN

#10 Mar 10, 2013
Lil Bit wrote:
Is there a good place for out-of-towners to score some dope/oxy or similar? Vacations suck if you're dopesick!
find any? Hit me up 4135043360

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gangs in Sevierville (Nov '07) 10 hr Anonymous 90
Volunteer Pain Management (Nov '13) 13 hr Sugardaddy Smith 33
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 14 hr White pine 4,973
Pain Management Clinics Sun Davidndenise2001 1
Great Smoky Investments - Judy Jones (Apr '13) Sun Yankee belle 19
Park Oct 20 Randy 6
Cori hall Oct 19 Sarah m 1

Sevierville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance