Comments
21 - 40 of 43 Comments Last updated Sep 25, 2013
Giselle

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 22, 2012
 
I don't care who you are and I do know all about the new girl. I don't care if you're his mother! He has been married three times. You must have forgot the full page ad he did in the newspaper about ten to fifteen years ago, with his second wife. Everyone in the county knows all about him, he's made it no secret. If I were a member of "the" family, this is the last place I'd be bringing a topic, dedicated solely to him, to the fore front of the forum. But hey, do what you gotta' as will everyone else. BTW, if this one lasts six months, I'll be shocked. His age is really showing and I know his health is breaking, last thing a 22 year old wants or needs. Seven kids, what's in it for her, unless she plans on staying a very long, long time, LOL!

Actually, you've revealed more information about him than I have. Wear it out. One final thought, I know his entire family, including his wonderful mother and Sherill, like I said, he's a good friend, just never "husband" material, could be a genetic issue!
Stopit

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Well I thought u stopped posting . I didn't start this forum . But you found it necessary to bass a good doctors personally . As I said from the beginning why what he does personally is no ones business . FYI as I said only married to 2 women . 1st has 5 kids 2nd has 2 . New girl has lasted alot longer the 6 months already but I thought you knew all about her??

You are just a bitter person that needs to get a life . Jerry and his family are happy . So maybe you should let go of your bitterness and maybe on day you will be a little happier.
Giselle

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Apr 23, 2012
 
Stopit wrote:
Well I thought u stopped posting . I didn't start this forum . But you found it necessary to bass a good doctors personally . As I said from the beginning why what he does personally is no ones business . FYI as I said only married to 2 women . 1st has 5 kids 2nd has 2 . New girl has lasted alot longer the 6 months already but I thought you knew all about her??
You are just a bitter person that needs to get a life . Jerry and his family are happy . So maybe you should let go of your bitterness and maybe on day you will be a little happier.
I did! You felt the need to articulate another response, guess that's the issue. I didn't start this "thread" either, obviously there are others. I actually tried not to respond, and didn't but one time, until you started with your constant reply to each post I made. I haven't "bashed" anyone, thought you were smarter than that, since you are "part" of that family, LOL. I didn't disclose anything, that wasn't public record and didn't post one tenth of what the entire county already knows!

Like I said, watch, listen and learn. I do not care what "he" does, and wish him the absolute best. The age disparity will be the culprit, that was just a small issue in the last episode. Never has worked, nor will it ever, not even when you're on the cover of Forbes.

Forget the little "jabs", I have been extremely lenient to you, but that can all change in a second! If you're going to attempt to stick up for anyone, in the future, try using spell check. You really do sound ignorant!
Stopit

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Apr 23, 2012
 
Lol focus on the spell check . Spelling or not I know the FACTs not the rumors . So you can focus on the spelling all you want . But the fact you posted all these random rumors make you stupid . I know the Facts and he is a great Dr and family man . Who cares about age ? Oh wait you , I would bet that you are a middle aged women that is used up and bitter . So u can focus on spelling all you want . But I have a lot more education then you ever dreamed of.

So move on Jerry Bradley is a great doctor and I am sure he don't want a loser like you for a patient . But I bet you are one of the ones that always ask for him . Get a life . Or maybe we should post your dirty laundry on here ?
Giselle

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 23, 2012
 
Stopit wrote:
Lol focus on the spell check . Spelling or not I know the FACTs not the rumors . So you can focus on the spelling all you want . But the fact you posted all these random rumors make you stupid . I know the Facts and he is a great Dr and family man . Who cares about age ? Oh wait you , I would bet that you are a middle aged women that is used up and bitter . So u can focus on spelling all you want . But I have a lot more education then you ever dreamed of.
So move on Jerry Bradley is a great doctor and I am sure he don't want a loser like you for a patient . But I bet you are one of the ones that always ask for him . Get a life . Or maybe we should post your dirty laundry on here ?
I gave nothing but facts! Rumors, you do not want to go there, trust me on that one, honey! "Great family man", speaks volumes about you and your character, or lack thereof; you must be around 21 and quite destitute, your ignorance and/or inexperience is showing and very telling. Age, such a nasty little thing, obviously you know nothing about that subject. Your immaturity is also showing. "Middle aged woman and used up", lmao....you are so clueless and it is so obvious, far from it, but you are looking to make a killing and are quite young and blatantly revealing; all your "education", or lack of, with each word you type!

Like I said, his reputation precedes him, no news there. I will "move on" honey when I am ready and not until. No, I don't use him, never would. Too slimy for me.

BTW, since you have so much "education" try using the proper contractions and sentence structure, in your post, hate to see all that education being wasted, LMMFAO!

"Jerry Bradley is a great doctor and I am sure he don't want a loser like you for a patient",.........PRIME EXAMPLE!
Stopit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Apr 23, 2012
 
Thank you !! LMFAO . Get a job , I'm not a 21 year old women. I have enough life experience and I know a bitter, worn out ,used up middle age women when I here one. Maybe you should get some help for that . It seems you have some psych issues . Get over yourself he don't need people like you " friend"

Byebye sweetie . Bless your heart !
Giselle

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Apr 23, 2012
 
Stopit wrote:
Thank you !! LMFAO . Get a job , I'm not a 21 year old women. I have enough life experience and I know a bitter, worn out ,used up middle age women when I here one. Maybe you should get some help for that . It seems you have some psych issues . Get over yourself he don't need people like you " friend"
Byebye sweetie . Bless your heart !
Well you're so welcome! You're obviously not traveling in the same social circle I'm accustomed to. IMO, men, over the age of say 58, don't hook up with girls around 20. Tested, tried and true. He did it the last time and how's that one working out, now tell me again about all your "experience and education", lmfao!

Educated, in every aspect of the world, "bitter", never, enlightened, independent, cultivated and motivated and I do believe you can't begin to understand anything I just said. Your "life experience" is showing, again!

Someone sounds a little jealous, I think we'll let him make that choice, as I know only he would, lmao!
Centella

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I know his new girlfriend and she is awesome , and beautiful . They are both very happy . Maybe you should move on and leave him alone .
Who Cares

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Apr 25, 2012
 
I think that ship has sailed!

Since: Jun 12

Pigeon Forge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Giselle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you're so welcome! You're obviously not traveling in the same social circle I'm accustomed to. IMO, men, over the age of say 58, don't hook up with girls around 20. Tested, tried and true. He did it the last time and how's that one working out, now tell me again about all your "experience and education", lmfao!
Educated, in every aspect of the world, "bitter", never, enlightened, independent, cultivated and motivated and I do believe you can't begin to understand anything I just said. Your "life experience" is showing, again!
Someone sounds a little jealous, I think we'll let him make that choice, as I know only he would, lmao!
A friend of mine told me about this specific thread, and I had to come check it out. I love websites that allow the open and unabated bashing of people and their personal lives under the shroud of anonymity. As you see, I have put my entire name on here. I am Eric Bradley, Dr. Bradley's eldest son. At first I was unsure if this threat even warranted a response, but if you know the Bradley's... we seldom keep our mouths shut.

If anyone wishes to make a complaint against my father as a physician, go to town. I will disagree with you, as will countless others in this community who inundate me with stories of how he has saved lives, saved loved ones and served this area for decades. I would like to meet each one of you and witness first hand the lives you have changed, the good you have done, and who you have changed the world for a better place. I would love to weigh the good and bad of your professional careers and see if you can reach even the edge of the shadow that my father cast's upon you. I respect my father as a doctor. Not because he is my dad, but because he saved my daughter's life, because he has always put his patients first and because I have seen the pain in his heart and tears in his eyes when there is nothing else he can do. He is the most educated physician I have ever known... and trust me, I have known quite a few. But, if you have a professional issue with him, it is well within your rights to criticize him. I will respectfully disagree, but it is your right.

Now, onto the personal attacks. My father has had TWO wives... trust me I know. I will not answer for every ridiculous comment that has been made on this thread. Almost EVERY SINGLE instance that has been mentioned is either false, or grossly overstated. If any of you would like to have the testicular fortitude to put YOUR REAL NAMES on this thread, I would be more than happy to accommodate a face-to-face meeting with you - especially you Giselle - to set this record straight. I am rather familiar with the friends of my family and can not wait to see how many times you have been over to the house.

My father is a great dad. He has his faults, as we all do, but he has raised highly educated, respectful, and successful children that all love him beyond measure. I am proud to call Jerry Bradley my father and the next personal attack against his PERSONAL life on this thread will be met with a fire reserved for the seventh ring of hell. I am amazed by the desire to spread gossip and rumors with such fervor.

Specifically to Giselle - It amuses me how you use the word "facts" without fully understanding the meaning of the word. My father is a great family man... his family thinks so, and to me that is all that counts. You have made direct verbal attacks against my father, you have spoke for myself and my siblings (which you have no right to do), and you have just pissed me off. It is easy to cast a stone, make false accusations, or slander someone when hidden behind the cloak... Will you step from the shadows and keep the same tone? I think not...
Giselle

Maynardville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jun 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I made no "attacks" against your "father", at all. I'm not going to put the name up here, would serve no purpose, but the last wife, how's that one working out for him? I already know. I'm not trying to hurt you or any of Jerry's family. If you say he's a wonderful father, so be it. I do realize we are all human, so please don't try to pretend he is a saint, which is pretty much what you just said. For those of us that have lived here most of our lives, we do know the good, bad and the ugly. We all have skeletons in our closet, so just don't be all "pissed" when someone tells the truth. If you go looking for trouble, you'll always find it. The "Bradleys" aren't the only ones that have an opinion and a mouth and we all know how to use both, too! I didn't start this topic, but I am finished as of now. I am not the only person that has years of life in this little county, don't try to piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. I'm done!
Lucille is Mad

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jun 9, 2012
 
Lucille is just mad because Jerry Bradley would not give her the time of day. Jerry looked at Lucille and it went Limp............Nothing wrong with chasing snatch Jerry. Your a very good doctor and your personal life is your business and no one elses. ( AS LONG AS SHE IS OVER 18...LOL...)
Truth is Truth

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jun 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Giselle wrote:
I made no "attacks" against your "father", at all. I'm not going to put the name up here, would serve no purpose, but the last wife, how's that one working out for him? I already know. I'm not trying to hurt you or any of Jerry's family. If you say he's a wonderful father, so be it. I do realize we are all human, so please don't try to pretend he is a saint, which is pretty much what you just said. For those of us that have lived here most of our lives, we do know the good, bad and the ugly. We all have skeletons in our closet, so just don't be all "pissed" when someone tells the truth. If you go looking for trouble, you'll always find it. The "Bradleys" aren't the only ones that have an opinion and a mouth and we all know how to use both, too! I didn't start this topic, but I am finished as of now. I am not the only person that has years of life in this little county, don't try to piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. I'm done!
You did nothing but tell the truth. Everyone that has lived here most of their life knows good old "Jerry", even a few still around remember his daddy, too. He's got a great personality but he likes the women just a little too much, to ever settle down to just one. That is until he gets sick, like another one we all know, that stops it every time and nothing else. When you live in a glass house, throw those stones carefully. If you can't handle the facts you've got a rough row to hoe. Doc's never made it a secret, what do you expect? If you can't handle the facts look around, the evidence is everywhere and it's not about to disappear. No need in getting all hot and bothered, the proof is walking around and will be long after he's dead and buried. He's made his choices, now you get to live with it, stop your belly aching the people posting here aren't the ones that enjoyed the romps, look in the mirror!
Really

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Giselle wrote:
I made no "attacks" against your "father", at all. I'm not going to put the name up here, would serve no purpose, but the last wife, how's that one working out for him? I already know. I'm not trying to hurt you or any of Jerry's family. If you say he's a wonderful father, so be it. I do realize we are all human, so please don't try to pretend he is a saint, which is pretty much what you just said. For those of us that have lived here most of our lives, we do know the good, bad and the ugly. We all have skeletons in our closet, so just don't be all "pissed" when someone tells the truth. If you go looking for trouble, you'll always find it. The "Bradleys" aren't the only ones that have an opinion and a mouth and we all know how to use both, too! I didn't start this topic, but I am finished as of now. I am not the only person that has years of life in this little county, don't try to piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. I'm done!
Sure, you can give your opinion secretly. You say that the "Bradleys" aren't the only ones entitled to an opinion in the county, which is true. However, he is the only one on here that I've seen who has the balls to put his name on here. Big and bad over the internet, aren't we. Lol. You are ridiculous. If you're going to run your mouth, back it up.
emergency room people

Goodlettsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Sep 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

dr. bradley refused to help a patient, with sevier rsd pain. just because he thought the person was just in the er room to get a pain shot. he is a --- hole and should be stopped.and by the way he had a lady just following hin around the whole day. oh he was the rooster in the hen house that day! that dont bother me it`s the lack of attention that he gives people that go to leconte er room for help. it`s just not right and the admin.board should address this so called dr.
emergency room people

Goodlettsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Sep 29, 2012
 
we will write or state gov. on this matter. it`s not over by a long shot mr. bradley!!!
Sevier Resident

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Sep 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jerry Bradley is a great doctor. I was a patient when he had his own practice. No complaints at all. If the worst problem a person can say about a prospering physician is that he likes women then I think that says alot.
Well Heres My Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Sep 29, 2012
 
What? Are you two serious,How old are you (15)? Sounds like you BOTH have a lot of growing up to do.Perhaps starting with stop acting like children and airing out other peoples business over the internet.
Cabin Rentals

Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Oct 22, 2012
 
The dic doc used to call to get a free overnite rental from us to take a quick "dip" with each new squeeze he trapped. Preying on patients is his game. We didnt have enough vacancies to keep his extracurricular activities going so he got upset at us. Wanted a room at least three times a week! That's how we saw his sleezy balls in action. And oh ya, I know him well too.
Knows him well

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Apr 8, 2013
 
Cabin Rentals wrote:
The dic doc used to call to get a free overnite rental from us to take a quick "dip" with each new squeeze he trapped. Preying on patients is his game. We didnt have enough vacancies to keep his extracurricular activities going so he got upset at us. Wanted a room at least three times a week! That's how we saw his sleezy balls in action. And oh ya, I know him well too.
.
I'm sure you know him so well! When is the last time he did that? Stop bringing up the past.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Sevierville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sevierville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sevierville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sevierville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sevierville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••