Sevier County Jail
Medical Sevier Jail

Maryville, TN

#1 May 3, 2011
I use to work at the Jail. The inmates do not get the medical attention they need. They are human too. If your sick, you have a better chance of croaking than getting looked at for medical attention. It is going to take a few inmates filing federal lawsuits to get the medical attention. You have a right to the exact same medical attention in Jail as you do in the free world.
Citizen

Stafford, TX

#2 May 11, 2011
I know someone serving time as we speak who hasn't had the medicine that they need for their condition since being incarcerated. It has been over two weeks! I was actually doing a search online for an attorney to help file suite against Sevier County when I came across your post.

A Wilson County, TN Correction Officer was sentenced to life in prison for violating civil rights and depriving inmates of medical care.(under 18 U.S.C.§ 241 / 18 U.S.C.§ 242)

Also UT Institute for Public Service has this listed on their website:

http://www.ctas.tennessee.edu/public/web/ctas...
revmd

Altadena, CA

#3 Jan 28, 2012
don't make the mistakes in your case this guy had em for years and lost
docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts...
I Was There

Memphis, TN

#4 Feb 15, 2012
I was in Sevier County Jail. Thank God I was bailed out in a few hours, because when I listed my all my medicines, which was on a Friday night, I was told they had to talk to the pharmacy. Well, the pharmacy I use is closed on weekends and they would have not given me my medications I probably would have died. I am very serious........Something has to be done about this jail. I have heard horror story after horror story and seems they already have many law suits....
redneckin

Sevierville, TN

#5 Feb 17, 2012
i was in bad wreck in july wasent even driving and charged for dui, they refused medical attention witch in return caused my knee to grow back crooked, i see law suit, by the way i was found not guilty.
yup

Sevierville, TN

#6 Feb 19, 2012
redneckin wrote:
i was in bad wreck in july wasent even driving and charged for dui, they refused medical attention witch in return caused my knee to grow back crooked, i see law suit, by the way i was found not guilty.
sue them now because you only have 1 year from the time of the incident

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 13, 2012
Medical Sevier Jail wrote:
I use to work at the Jail. The inmates do not get the medical attention they need. They are human too. If your sick, you have a better chance of croaking than getting looked at for medical attention. It is going to take a few inmates filing federal lawsuits to get the medical attention. You have a right to the exact same medical attention in Jail as you do in the free world.
Did you like working at the jail? I applied there and of course didn't get the position. I am told that Sevier County is about politics and you gotta know people to get on with the jail or any other position- is this true in your opinion?
annoyed

Sevierville, TN

#8 Mar 16, 2012
Lisacarol5 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you like working at the jail? I applied there and of course didn't get the position. I am told that Sevier County is about politics and you gotta know people to get on with the jail or any other position- is this true in your opinion?
yes
Voice of Reason

Cypress, TX

#9 Mar 19, 2012
redneckin wrote:
You better get your suit filed and you better research an attorney out of Knox or Blount County...Attorney=crooked, Sevier County Attorney=REAL CROOKED, Sevier County Attorney & Sevier County Judge=You might as well not waste your time CROOKED...
Christy

United States

#10 Aug 14, 2013
Does anyone know where I can go to get a alcohol breathalyzer test ? I'm visiting from Michigan and I usually just pay 15$ and get it at the police station
concerned citizen

Hixson, TN

#11 Mar 16, 2014
Recently I was in the sevier county jail.I witnessed another inmate be denied medical treatment because of his sexual preference.a gay inmate was told by a c.o. on the evening shift by the name of Chris that maybe Prince(the singer) would come take him to medical.the inmate later had respiratory heart failure due to lack of medical treatment.something has to change.inmates are doing time for the crimes they committed.I'd that not what society asks of them? Do they really need to be mistreated in such an inhumane way?
Tucknrun87

United States

#12 Jul 10, 2015
If I have a warrant in another state will I be able to visit someone in the jail ?
Chaplin

United States

#13 Jul 11, 2015
Lisacarol5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you like working at the jail? I applied there and of course didn't get the position. I am told that Sevier County is about politics and you gotta know people to get on with the jail or any other position- is this true in your opinion?
Sevier has always been good Ole Boy politics they reaching the breaking point with more transplants in area than locals. It takes everyone to push and speak out. Their sitting on multi million time bomb with brothel mom Carolyn McMahan and her prostitute daughter in law. They operate on fear and threats. Talk about stop bullying Sevier should be capital campaign spotlight
ExconWhoBedzURWI FE

Maryville, TN

#14 Apr 13, 2016
The blonde girl who was the EMT/medical assist at the jail was such a sexy ass. I was there in 2010. She was newly married and pregnant. Dunno what happened BC that ended in like Sept 2011. I can't remember her name, but she just did something to me that many girls don't. I bet she was amazing in bed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
josh chambers (Mar '15) 4 hr popeye 31
Nurse practices in dandridge 5 hr Hohoho 3
Whats going on at LA's? 10 hr Truth 2
How did my topic post disappear!? 20 hr nutzaplente 2
Foreign and Indian people in Gatlinburg (Jul '12) 22 hr The Unknown Soldier 51
Dream more starts housekeepers $10.45 hr Sun stand out 5
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) Sun Bed bug 3,775
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sevierville Mortgages