Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Judged:

Yes Jamie your day in coming and we are going to bring it to you. When we are done, you will be on par with your autistic child, a slobbering retard!
Jamie Parish

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Oh Good the stool softener worked, that's good! That will make it easier to knock the shit out of you for letting Gonzales get away with hurting those kids.

FORMER DIXIE STAMPEDE WORKER PLEADS NOT GUILTY TO SEX CHARGES Published: July 12, 2006 CATEGORY: AP STATE
SEVIERVILLE (AP) A former employee of Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede pleaded not guilty Monday to charges of fondling child performers at the dinner theater.

Armando Martinez Gonzales, 32, will be tried on 12 counts of aggravated sexual battery on Nov. 16, Circuit Judge Rex Ogle said.

Gonzales fled to Mexico after his indictment in 2004 but returned to the United States and was arrested March 1 in Nashville, N.C. He is now being held on $1 million bond.

He is charged with molesting four victims under age 13 in November 2004. Each count carries a prison terms of eight to 12 years if convicted.

"We need to make this man an example in our community. We're not going to put up with that with our children" said Barbara Gordon, who claims her 11-year-old son was violated by Gonzales.

Kerry Manners said her 8-year-old daughter also was a victim. "She's so young and she's afraid," Manners said. "Now I have to tell my daughter that she has to come and face him (in court)."

SEVIERVILLE Dixie Stampede has settled a civil suit filed by parents who say their children were molested by an assistant there in 2005.

Armando Martinez Gonzalez, an undocumented immigrant, took a "best interest" plea to multiple charges of aggravated sexual battery last year. The plea means he did not admit guilt but acknowledged the state had enough evidence to convict him. Judge Rex Henry Ogle sentenced him to nine years in prison.

The families of his four alleged victims, all of whom where younger than 13, filed a civil complaint against Dixie Stampeded and against Gonzalez. That complaint came to an end Jan. 30, according to court documents, when Judge Richard Vance approved a settlement among the parties during a closed hearing.

"Based on this finding and order of the court, the terms of the compromise ... shall extinguish all claims that were brought and those that could have been brought in the actions filed herein by the minors and their parents."

The terms of the settlement were not included in court documents.

Pete Owens, spokesperson for Dixie Stampede, said the order marks the conclusion of the litigation on the case.

"Our understanding is that the recent filings with the court are the end of this matter," he said. "We have no comment on the proceedings.

Come to Piggy Forge and let the Dolly Pig's Illegal Aliens entertain your children this year.
Jamie Parish

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Watch over your shoulder Park Ranger the Bear is Going to get you.
whoever

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

You have got to be the dumbest person alive. I am suprised you have enough knowledge to be able to breathe on your own. You are the only person I have seen get on here and talk about yourself, argue with yourself, and run yourself into the ground and then get mad when people agree with you. You should be shot for your own safety!
whoever

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Jamie Parish wrote:
Oh Good the stool softener worked, that's good! That will make it easier to knock the shit out of you for letting Gonzales get away with hurting those kids.
FORMER DIXIE STAMPEDE WORKER PLEADS NOT GUILTY TO SEX CHARGES Published: July 12, 2006 CATEGORY: AP STATE
SEVIERVILLE (AP) A former employee of Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede pleaded not guilty Monday to charges of fondling child performers at the dinner theater.
Armando Martinez Gonzales, 32, will be tried on 12 counts of aggravated sexual battery on Nov. 16, Circuit Judge Rex Ogle said.
Gonzales fled to Mexico after his indictment in 2004 but returned to the United States and was arrested March 1 in Nashville, N.C. He is now being held on $1 million bond.
He is charged with molesting four victims under age 13 in November 2004. Each count carries a prison terms of eight to 12 years if convicted.
"We need to make this man an example in our community. We're not going to put up with that with our children" said Barbara Gordon, who claims her 11-year-old son was violated by Gonzales.
Kerry Manners said her 8-year-old daughter also was a victim. "She's so young and she's afraid," Manners said. "Now I have to tell my daughter that she has to come and face him (in court)."
SEVIERVILLE Dixie Stampede has settled a civil suit filed by parents who say their children were molested by an assistant there in 2005.
Armando Martinez Gonzalez, an undocumented immigrant, took a "best interest" plea to multiple charges of aggravated sexual battery last year. The plea means he did not admit guilt but acknowledged the state had enough evidence to convict him. Judge Rex Henry Ogle sentenced him to nine years in prison.
The families of his four alleged victims, all of whom where younger than 13, filed a civil complaint against Dixie Stampeded and against Gonzalez. That complaint came to an end Jan. 30, according to court documents, when Judge Richard Vance approved a settlement among the parties during a closed hearing.
"Based on this finding and order of the court, the terms of the compromise ... shall extinguish all claims that were brought and those that could have been brought in the actions filed herein by the minors and their parents."
Pete Owens, spokesperson for Dixie Stampede, said the order marks the conclusion of the litigation on the case.
"Our understanding is that the recent filings with the court are the end of this matter," he said. "We have no comment on the proceedings.
Come to Piggy Forge and let the Dolly Pig's Illegal Aliens entertain your children this year.
Mikey, YOU are the one who hurts kids. Remember the one you raped!

Name: Mike Mgrdichian
Case: United States v. Mgrdichian
Date Of Conviction: March 13, 1971
Plea: Guilty
Charges: Forcible Sodomy, see other below
Military Branch: U.S. Navy
Listed In National Sex Offenders Registry? NO
Mgrdichian, 25, pleaded guilty to forcible sodomy, indecent acts, indecent liberties and the use of a controlled substance. He was dishonorably discharged for sexually molesting two teenage girls.
Mgrdichian, arraigned in September, was expected to plead innocent. Over the weekend, the two sides agreed to a pretrial agreement, in which the government withdrew and dismissed other charges and specifications, including rape, assault consummated by a battery, adultery and impeding an investigation.
Both teens testified about the crimes, which occurred between August 1969 and July 1970 in Virginia and Italy.
whoever

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Mikey, YOU are the one who hurts kids.
Remember the one you raped!

Name: Mike Mgrdichian
Case: United States v. Mgrdichian
Date Of Conviction: March 13, 1971
Plea: Guilty
Charges: Forcible Sodomy, see other below
Military Branch: U.S. Navy
Listed In National Sex Offenders Registry? NO
Mgrdichian, 25, pleaded guilty to forcible sodomy, indecent acts, indecent liberties and the use of a controlled substance. He was dishonorably discharged for sexually molesting two teenage girls.
Mgrdichian, arraigned in September, was expected to plead innocent. Over the weekend, the two sides agreed to a pretrial agreement, in which the government withdrew and dismissed other charges and specifications, including rape, assault consummated by a battery, adultery and impeding an investigation.
Both teens testified about the crimes, which occurred between August 1969 and July 1970 in Virginia and Italy.
lol

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

whoever wrote:
You have got to be the dumbest person alive. I am suprised you have enough knowledge to be able to breathe on your own. You are the only person I have seen get on here and talk about yourself, argue with yourself, and run yourself into the ground and then get mad when people agree with you. You should be shot for your own safety!
I won't cry if it happens
whoever

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't cry if it happens
Not even 1 little tear?

;-(
myfakeleg

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Judged:

I would shed some tears, if he was ass raped by a tour bus. LOL
EDNA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Judged:

myfakeleg wrote:
On the way to Dollywood!
myfakeleg

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Judged:

Mikey is the reason I feel abortion should be retroactive.
Hello

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Judged:

myfakeleg wrote:
Would those be tears of laughter????
myfakeleg

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Judged:

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me think.....mmm YES! The whole concept is just to dam funny.
myfakeleg

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Judged:

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, what about this twist, If he was ass raped by a tour bus... full of clowns!!!
Hello

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Judged:

myfakeleg wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, what about this twist, If he was ass raped by a tour bus... full of clowns!!!
I could see myself laughing til I cried!!!!!
Reality Check

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2009

Judged:

The tears are going to be in the Parish Family one of those eastern European girls that Jamie raped last year is coming back tot he States to testify against him this year. The Family Inns child abuser of Dixie Stampede is going down. Hey Park Ranger how do you like us now?
myfakeleg

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2009

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
The tears are going to be in the Parish Family one of those eastern European girls that Jamie raped last year is coming back tot he States to testify against him this year. The Family Inns child abuser of Dixie Stampede is going down. Hey Park Ranger how do you like us now?
I got an idea Mikey, why don't the two of you get together and start a support group for men that rape kids overseas. With your vast experiance i'm sure you have tons of advice to offer.
YourMom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2009

Judged:

All of this is nonsense! If anyone here actually knew Jamie Parish......this is laughable. He is a man of integrity. And to take a shot at his child? That is seriously disgusting. All I can say is thank God for karma.
myfakeleg

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

Judged:

YourMom wrote:
All of this is nonsense! If anyone here actually knew Jamie Parish......this is laughable. He is a man of integrity. And to take a shot at his child? That is seriously disgusting. All I can say is thank God for karma.
Don't worry, the child molester who made these remarks is no account. He has been real quiet lately so I hope the problem has been mitigated.
Bill

Ringgold, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2009

Judged:

Jamie Parish wrote:
rave on mikey, you lunatic

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sevierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 min Mississippi gurl 144,728
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr WTH 9,262
Michael Hawkins 10 hr Ex wife 1
English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 13 hr Football fan 1,646
Sheriff: Man busted with pot & cash in his home 14 hr Not Born Here 9
Sevier County woman turns job loss into opportu... 17 hr hiramthegoat 2
red lobster Wed stand out 2

Search the Sevierville Forum:
•••
•••
Sevierville Dating

more search filters

less search filters