set the record straight
his wife

Minford, OH

#1 Sep 13, 2012
Since I have been accused of posting things I thought I would set the record straight. Frances Taylor had an affair with my husband Carlos Short. She knew he was married and contrary to what she says she knew it was a secret affair. When it ended she and her family posted nasty hurtful things on facebook. Carlos asked me to forgive him and give him another chance to be a good husband. He and I are still together and trying to get past this all and make it work. 29 years and 4 children are too much to give up on. Anyway just sayin'
looky there

Peebles, OH

#2 Jan 30, 2013
his wife wrote:
Since I have been accused of posting things I thought I would set the record straight. Frances Taylor had an affair with my husband Carlos Short. She knew he was married and contrary to what she says she knew it was a secret affair. When it ended she and her family posted nasty hurtful things on facebook. Carlos asked me to forgive him and give him another chance to be a good husband. He and I are still together and trying to get past this all and make it work. 29 years and 4 children are too much to give up on. Anyway just sayin'
Well that was eye opening

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bowen 8 hr Hiya 6
Shoneys at ext 417 20 hr Dumply McDooDoo 4
i have a question (Jun '06) Thu healthnut 4
What happened to Joey Knight? Thu Kazuchika Okada 1
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) Wed Cyclones champs 5,069
Shannon Hercutt (May '14) Wed Her utt 88
Monthly Rates Tue Anonymous 1

Sevierville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance