First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Need Answers

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2010
Does anybody know this guy? He supposedly lives in Kodak. He is just as crazy as Mgrdichian. His posts are nothing but the same kind of lunatic rants as Ol'Mikeyboy.
Frank Ocoee

United States

#2 Jul 28, 2010
Stay clear! This guy has serious mental problems and a long criminal history!!
Voter

Lake Mary, FL

#3 Jul 28, 2010
Are you talking about Brad Lowe's Campaign Manager?

Captian Stupid Super Stalker!

Garry Lynn Cate, 51, of 3170 Douglas Dam Road in Kodak, was charged Dec. 23 with contempt of court. He was released on $1,500 bond.

Garry Lynn Cate, 51, of 3170 Douglas Dam Road in Sevierville, was charged March 17 with two counts of stalking. He was released.

Garry Lynn Cate, 51, of 3170 Douglas Dam Road in Sevierville, was charged March 3 with possession of a schedule II substance and unlawful possession of a weapon. He was released on $2,500 bond.

Garry Lynn Cate, 51, of 3170 Douglas Dam Road in Sevierville, was charged Jan. 11 with contempt of court. He was released.

Sevier County Indictments
By: JEFF FARRELL, Staff Writer May 29, 2005
* Gary Lynn Cate - stalking.
* Gary Lynn Cate - stalking.

Garry Lynn Cate pleaded GUILTY AS CHARGED to all counts
Mike Mgrdichian

United States

#5 Jul 29, 2010
Hey everybody! Me and Hoss had some other gay guys over to my trailer last night for a good ol' all gay mansex anal orgy! Man it was great! My asshole is the size of a hula-hoop this morning, but it was worth it! The other guys stretched me out, not Hoss.....his prick is tiny.
Mike Mgrdichian

Lake Mary, FL

#7 Jul 29, 2010
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:

1. Jesus Christ

2. The American G. I.

One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protesters to burn the flag."
Truth be told

Saint Petersburg, FL

#8 Jul 29, 2010
Mike Mgrdichian wrote:
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protesters to burn the flag."
That's nice Mikeyboy, but YOU are a total disgrace to the uniform which oyu once wore. You were DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED for the crimes of RAPING two fifteen year old girls on two different occasions! Dont spout off patriotic crap when you are a disgrace to all men in uniform. You are not a man, you are a vile pedophile bastard coward.
Truth be told

Saint Petersburg, FL

#10 Jul 29, 2010
Bill wrote:
That is actually not mikey boy posting. He either got someone else to take over, or he has taken a vacation to Florida. I caused his I.P. address to get blocked from topix. Sure is peacefull on here now.
I will continue to respond to his hate and angst though. Even if this isn't old mikey bastard, it is someone who is just as sick.
Bill, this guy Ron is waaaaaaaaay more f'd up than Mgrdichian if you can beleive that! Even more amazing is that he lives in Kodak no more than a couple miles from Mikeyfag. Somebody MUST know who this nut is!
Mad Maggot

Lake Mary, FL

#11 Jul 29, 2010
What a childish demonstration of Sevier County Narrow Minded Redneck Baptist Bastard Stupidity. Typical for the inbreeds of Appalachia. It is about time to see proof of that military service history lie as well. We all know about the liars of Sevier County now don't we. It is world famous.
Mad Maggot

Lake Mary, FL

#14 Jul 29, 2010
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>You picked a very fitting name mister gop2010 bastard. Why don't you show us your discharge papers and prove you were not tossed out of the navy on your ear? You scum sucking hoss loving cathoholic bastard. There is a message waiting in the paper. hurry and reply you filthy cancer on society.
Now would you really come to see them Baptist? You don't have the balls to take your shoes off without your mommy Baptist. Senator Corker has seen them though! That is all that matters anyway as you are a NOTHING and a NOBODY!
Truth be told

Bowling Green, SC

#15 Jul 29, 2010
Ok....the pollock in Jersey is the same guy in the Kodak phone book? Is the place in Kodak a second home or something?
Mad Maggot

Lake Mary, FL

#16 Jul 29, 2010
Mikey is from New Jersey....Thank God he is not a Baptist either and yes he is a huge Sheriff Seals supporter. He knows a winner when he sees one and you my friend are a looser on all counts.
Mad Maggot

Lake Mary, FL

#20 Jul 29, 2010
Does anyone think it is a secret that the "Yoar Not From Around Haar" Narrow Minded Baptists like the new owners of Sevier County. Come on now. Life is a shit sandwich, the more bread you have the less shit you have to eat. The Baptists are mad and envious as hell of us.

PSSSSSSST! We don't give a shit about you stupid Baptists. FACT IS....WE OWN YOU!. Just show up for work when you are supposed to for your minimue wages.
Mad Maggot

Lake Mary, FL

#21 Jul 29, 2010
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Look in the mirror loser. By the way, "LOSER" only has one "O".
"LOOSER" means, not as tight. You are the LOSER
So did you mother, for a while anyway there minimum wage monkey.
Mad Maggot

Lake Mary, FL

#22 Jul 29, 2010
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, he is helping Mikey boy sling hate because they are birds of a feather, and Mikey has almost smoked his little brain. Mikey's son by the same name lives on Klondike Circle.
No he is in Afghanistan serving his country at the moment Baptist keep your dumb ass safe.
Mad Maggot

Lake Mary, FL

#24 Jul 29, 2010
What's a MOTER Baptist? Is that a southern thing, bet it is. I met you mother once. She was working the Navel Base at Virginia Beach with a mattress strapped to her back giving curb service to the boys for 2 bits a pop. Quite a gal you got there Baptist. Did she ever get her teeth fixed
Mad Maggot

Lake Mary, FL

#26 Jul 29, 2010
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>just keep whinning there jersey trash. eat some moldy cheese with your WHINE. hahahaha
It must really be rough on you being owned by Jersey Boys. Enjoying your minimum wage jobs are you. We thought so. We like watching you sweat in the hot sun Batist.
Truth be told

Montverde, FL

#28 Jul 29, 2010
Mad Maggot wrote:
What's a MOTER Baptist? Is that a southern thing, bet it is. I met you mother once. She was working the Navel Base at Virginia Beach with a mattress strapped to her back giving curb service to the boys for 2 bits a pop. Quite a gal you got there Baptist. Did she ever get her teeth fixed
"Navel"base?
Ignorant yankee catholiccocksucker.
Mad Maggot

Lake Mary, FL

#29 Jul 29, 2010
I am on a beach with your mother licking my balls while I sip a cool drink.....wish you were here Baptist, but you have to work form me to make me more money to spend. I am one of those damn rich Republicans don't you know. Mom said hello and she did get her teeth fixed after all.
Mad Maggot

Lake Mary, FL

#32 Jul 29, 2010
I love it when you get pissed and talk dirty like your mother.
Mad Maggot

Lake Mary, FL

#34 Jul 29, 2010
I thought the old bitch smelled funny. Them Baptist don't move quick or frequently so it is difficult to tell when one of them bastards kicks it. Send you sister quick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exotic Pets in Sevierville-ANIMAL CREULTY (Nov '11) 1 hr kayla 52
mark meyers Fri mike 1
Does Dolly Parton have Half Brothers or Sisters Thu Woody 3
jason grant Dec 25 Elliott 1
Sevier County Rescue Squad- a new thread (Apr '12) Dec 25 the man 97
Is there weed in Sevierville TN? (Jun '13) Dec 24 wheee 25
knife rights Dec 23 Watsa Mattau 2
Sevierville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web