curious

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 22, 2010
There is a store in Sevierville, that has got several little 4-wheelers setting out beside the road. Does anyone know about how much they cost? I live pretty far out of town, but if the price is good I'll travel there to get one. Thanks
curious

Louisville, KY

#3 Sep 22, 2010
Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever think of getting a phone and calling them them up you God Damned Stupid Baptist Bastard!
Wow, your real smart! You idiot if you had read my post you would see that I am not local!! I don't know the name of the store. If you didn't have anything helpful to say why did you waste your time and mine by saying anything at all????
WONDER BOY

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Sep 22, 2010
Im really sorry that 99% of the ppl and posts on here are trash...the name of the store is GOLDEN EAGLE...and as far as buying one of those 4 wheelers i wouldnt theyre not name brand and will prob. Break in 2 months save your xash and buy a good one...
curious

Louisville, KY

#13 Sep 23, 2010
WONDER BOY wrote:
Im really sorry that 99% of the ppl and posts on here are trash...the name of the store is GOLDEN EAGLE...and as far as buying one of those 4 wheelers i wouldnt theyre not name brand and will prob. Break in 2 months save your xash and buy a good one...
So glad that someone one with some sense finally wrote something on here. Thank you for your help.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 1 hr My little pony 4,677
Looking for Lisa 1 hr Santa 4
Scottie Boling 4 hr wmf 6
Danielle 5 hr Sheila 2
Dixon Electrical 8 hr Victim 6
Review: Buster's Wrecker Svc (Aug '11) 9 hr Fedup 20
Rendezvous With Destiny 23 hr Been There Done That 1

Sevierville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance