Passengers stranded on Dollywood's "T...

Passengers stranded on Dollywood's "Timber Tower"

There are 462 comments on the WBIR Knoxville story from Jun 16, 2007, titled Passengers stranded on Dollywood's "Timber Tower". In it, WBIR Knoxville reports that:

A mishap at Dollywood left 44 visitors stranded on a ride Saturday night for more than three hours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR Knoxville.

White Cap

Utica, KY

#1291 Aug 19, 2007
15 Beers Ago wrote:
<quoted text>Just a used up old lesbian with too much time on her dirty hands.
Well said!
White Cap

Utica, KY

#1293 Aug 19, 2007
Ober Gatlinburg was recently named one of the top 10 amusement parks in America by users of the TripAdvisor Web site. Funny we can't seem to find the Lesbian Pig's Mud Puddle on the list. We did find the Smoky Meadow Lodge dirty flop house of the Carver's though! Pigeon Forge is a red neck ghetto!

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g5527 ...

No wonder James Brian Carver is a stone cold junkie that abandoned two wifes and two kids. A real piece of Pigeon Forge garbage. Just like his criminal aunt and uncle Steve and Jetti Clabo. What scum and slime balls.
White Cap

Utica, KY

#1295 Aug 19, 2007
Bill
Sevierville, TN
|
Flag
|
Nov 14, 2006

Mr Knoxville wrote:
<quoted text>
I WONDER WHAT YOU WILL CALL ME WHEN I AM STANDING ON YOUR EYEBROWS COWARD?
I'd call you a fly, and I would swat your stinkin maggot ass, you tough talkin coward. I tried many times to get you to meet me, and you ran and hid like the freakin coward you are. I will be standing with my foot on your adams apple and a baseball bat in my hand and you will be begging me to spare your worthless life. You cock suckin little bitch.
I'll be back later, I just wanted to shake you up again, and to let you know I'm still here.
White Cap

Utica, KY

#1307 Aug 21, 2007
Fire Chief wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you said you didn't know mike, wahhhh ha ha ha ha ha caught you in a lie.
Never said I did not know Mike. He started our group and is one of the investment councilors. I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU MY NAME OF MONTHS NOW IDIOT. LET ME REPEAT IT FOR AND i WILL TYPE SLOW SO YOU GET IT......LINDA LOVEDAY! gOT IT.
White Cap

Utica, KY

#1308 Aug 21, 2007
Here you go jerk off. You are a living lie!

Bill
Sevierville, TN
|
Flag
|
Nov 14, 2006

Mr Knoxville wrote:
<quoted text>
I WONDER WHAT YOU WILL CALL ME WHEN I AM STANDING ON YOUR EYEBROWS COWARD?
I'd call you a fly, and I would swat your stinkin maggot ass, you tough talkin coward. I tried many times to get you to meet me, and you ran and hid like the freakin coward you are. I will be standing with my foot on your adams apple and a baseball bat in my hand and you will be begging me to spare your worthless life. You cock suckin little bitch.
I'll be back later, I just wanted to shake you up again, and to let you know I'm still here
White Cap

Utica, KY

#1309 Aug 21, 2007
Quiz

You are driving in a car at a constant speed. On your right side
is a drop-off of 18-20 inches below the level you are traveling on, and on
your left side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you. In front
of you is a galloping horse which is nearly the same size as your car and
you cannot overtake it. Behind you is another galloping horse. Both horses
are also traveling at the same speed as you. What must you do to safely get
out of this highly dangerous situation?

Answer below****

* Get your drunk ass off the merry-go-round
Ben Baldwin

United States

#1325 Aug 28, 2007
Mike Mgrdichian wrote:
<quoted text>mike changed his name to turd.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...
This has been traced to the Sevier County Rescue Squad. My goodness what a disgrace for Sevier County!
Bout time

Ringgold, GA

#1333 Aug 30, 2007
Any time you're dealing with timber (wood) it can be erect or non-existent. Get used to it.
Another visitor

Nashville, TN

#1336 Oct 23, 2007
I have been on the ride about 20 times and nothing has happened to me!!!!!!!!
dollywood8596

AOL

#1338 Feb 9, 2008
THEY SHOULD TAKE OUT THIS GOD AWFUL THING!! i rode it one time and it was soo boring and later that day we were in line for mystery mine and we heard this screeching noise and sure enough timber tower had stopped in the slanted posistion, they should put like a drop tower or something that they actually have in the u.s wat the crap? but i loveeee dollywood

Montrose 1973

Since: Feb 08

Knox Co.

#1340 Jul 2, 2008
So? It was just another FIFO.
unknown

Mount Juliet, TN

#1341 Mar 12, 2011
listen buddy!!! dollywood is the best there is and u shouldn't question whether or not to go!!!!! ive been to dollywood over 10 times and a ride has not failed me yet and never will!!!!! so just watch your mouth!!!!!! dont knock it till you've tried it!!!!!!!!!!
Stanley

United States

#1342 Mar 18, 2011
Wow stuck for three hours that would stink
Southern Gal

Bear, DE

#1344 Feb 28, 2012
In reply to A Consorned student;
Okay u r a racist my friend.
Evidence a.) u think that because people got stuck on a ride their racist??? What the the heck ?!?! I think ur racist because u pick on southern people u moron!!

Evidence b.) don't reply if you aren't related to the story because u waste people's time

Evidence c.) the kkk. Happened almost 80 years ago get overit and most people in the south are less racist than if u live in the north(I would know I've lived there)

Note: no one cares about ur stupid school genius
stand out

Sevierville, TN

#1345 Feb 29, 2012
dollywood8596 wrote:
THEY SHOULD TAKE OUT THIS GOD AWFUL THING!! i rode it one time and it was soo boring and later that day we were in line for mystery mine and we heard this screeching noise and sure enough timber tower had stopped in the slanted posistion, they should put like a drop tower or something that they actually have in the u.s wat the crap? but i loveeee dollywood
i know i'm replying to a post that's over 3 years old.but....it's gone.dollywood sued the company they bought timber tower from.dollywood won.timber tower has been taken out.
Kimberly

Maryville, TN

#1346 Jul 6, 2012
I wasnt on that one but I have been on the same ride and I started to slip and I was hanging on tight my back was where my butt was soposed to be because my harness didn't latch on. And it took about 1 hour to get off
wow

Morristown, TN

#1347 Jul 6, 2012
That sucks
Yvonne

Knoxville, TN

#1348 Jul 7, 2012
Kimberly wrote:
I wasnt on that one but I have been on the same ride and I started to slip and I was hanging on tight my back was where my butt was soposed to be because my harness didn't latch on. And it took about 1 hour to get off
Wow that had to be scary
what ride was you on?
Louise

United States

#1349 Dec 20, 2012
Im with the others who say we only WISH it was three hours! Im PETRIFIED of heights but rode so my son could, we get stuck, I FREAKED! NOT EXACTLY MY IDEA OF FUN! My poor husband was yelling up at me to just shut my eyes and
not look...oy. After about an hpur i started calming down...then started wondering how in the world i was going to be able to pee (dont ask). All in all, a little traumatic but the staff and fire departments were wonderful. this wont keep us from going back.
Goat

Knoxville, TN

#1350 Dec 20, 2012
We do most of our thrill rides in kentucky with farm animals, if ye know what I mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Advance Auto Parts (Feb '11) 56 min badplace 2
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 2 hr We are one 3,755
best places to eat 3 hr question 4 you 2
Smyba Mon Leonards losers 23
Is Parrotsville sheriff David Parton kin to Dolly May 2 Truth shall set y... 2
Mountain Lions in Sevier County? (Jun '10) May 1 Every county 24
josh chambers (Mar '15) Apr 28 D mac 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sevierville Mortgages