First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mark Reeder

Strawberry Plains, TN

#1 Aug 16, 2010
You are well advised to BOYCOTT TSO Computers in Sevierville TN at 116 Parkway, Sevierville. The owner Mark Reeder is a rip off artist and a con man. He uses used parts in his build ups and then charges you for new ones. He is a cheat and a liar. Go to Staples or even Wal Mart for your computer needs.
Big John

Strawberry Plains, TN

#2 Aug 16, 2010
Whom ever got stuck with a TSO piece of shit computer contact me a tsoisover@yahoo.com to join our class action lawsuit against Mark Reeder and his Chapter S Corp. of Television Service Outlet.
Brian Wagner

Knoxville, TN

#3 Aug 16, 2010
I beg your pardon but I have workd for Mark Rueter for 7 years. He nor I have EVER sold a used part as new, NEVER. We have been in business for 14 years as TSO Computers. Do you think we have stayed in business for all this time by ripping people off. No sir I am sory to inform you but you are mistaken. I would really like to hear more about this. please call me at the store. I am sure if you had a problem with a part you bought in this store you would realize that we would have warrantied it if it was less then a year old.
Have a great day!
Big John

Strawberry Plains, TN

#4 Aug 16, 2010
Brian Wagner wrote:
I beg your pardon but I have workd for Mark Rueter for 7 years. He nor I have EVER sold a used part as new, NEVER. We have been in business for 14 years as TSO Computers. Do you think we have stayed in business for all this time by ripping people off. No sir I am sory to inform you but you are mistaken. I would really like to hear more about this. please call me at the store. I am sure if you had a problem with a part you bought in this store you would realize that we would have warrantied it if it was less then a year old.
Have a great day!
BULLSHIT, Mark Rueter, Reeder is a GOD DAMN lying cheating bastard and a con man and I am going to prove it.
Big John

Strawberry Plains, TN

#5 Aug 16, 2010
Now if you really been working for that scum bastard at TSO, you better make damn sure all your employment and time records are up to date as the IRS has been notified and will be all over that bastards books. So has the TN sales tax division and others. We are going to turn that scum bag up side down now.
Brian Wagner

Knoxville, TN

#6 Aug 16, 2010
Good Luck sir, I would first suggest in the onset of a class action lawsuit; one, you learn to spell his name properly, two, learn our real corporation name, three not a chapter S, it is a "C"

All I can do is back all of my parts with a one year warranty, it seems you are more interested in yelling then fixing the problem so I can be no further help

Good day sir.
Buying a computer

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Aug 16, 2010
Thanks to big john i now know that theres a computing solution store in sevierville i just called them and will be purchasing a computer from them big jogn you did some good advertising for them...i know if u hate the john then they must be ok
Big Bad John

Strawberry Plains, TN

#8 Aug 16, 2010
Brian Wagner wrote:
Good Luck sir, I would first suggest in the onset of a class action lawsuit; one, you learn to spell his name properly, two, learn our real corporation name, three not a chapter S, it is a "C"
All I can do is back all of my parts with a one year warranty, it seems you are more interested in yelling then fixing the problem so I can be no further help
Good day sir.
You are a lying bastard now that the shoe is on the other foot.
Gary

Sevierville, TN

#9 Aug 16, 2010
Big Bad John wrote:
<quoted text>You are a lying bastard now that the shoe is on the other foot.
Mikey boy you are a desperate old comefart idiot bastard. Go suck hoss some more
Gary

Sevierville, TN

#12 Aug 16, 2010
Mike Mgrdichian wrote:
I am mikey boy mgrdichian, and dont call me a wacko cause im not a wacko i am sane do you here me? I am SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAn e,..... I am NOTTTTT CRAYZZEEEEEEE
BAWWWWWWWWW WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ... make them stoooooooooooooooop,.... i cant take no more.... BAWWWWWWWWWWWW WAHHH ......... I REALLY AM SANE, YOU HERE ME? if you dont believe me just ask me an i will tell you I am sane. The prove is in the pudding.... oh, ill have some pudding now, not that ole puree crap it gives me the runz baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad an it comes out greeeeen and smellz a lot like my breth. im gonna lay down now, so bye,...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 16, 2010
I personally know Mark and Brian. I used to work for a company with whom TSO provided all computers and internet service. I'm sure if you have a problem with anything they did for you, or the service they provided you, if you tell them about it they will fix it. TSO is a good business and does not deserve to have their name rubbed through the mud. Take this from someone who knows.
Big Bad John

Strawberry Plains, TN

#14 Aug 16, 2010
If they were any good then you would still be working there fool. Jobs are hard to find.

They are losing accounts rapidly and I can tell you this they are going to loses many more in the near future.

TSO is a shit outfit and anyone that buys from them is a stupid jackass buying inferior Chinese parts the Mark buys as seconds and blemished. The man is a cheap cheat.
Gary

Sevierville, TN

#15 Aug 16, 2010
mikey is not interested in truth, only hate. he is posting as big bad john among other names as usual. He tries to run all of sevierville businesses into the ground. he is unhappy because he was fired from so many places.
Ancient History

Sevierville, TN

#16 Aug 16, 2010
Mike Mgrdichian... hard to believe it's been 10 years since you were thrown out of TSO and off of it's customer lists. Still have a grudge? If memory serves, you deserved it.

To all who are watching this debate/shouting match: TSO is a valuable resource for both business and residential clients. They have a very clean service record and have had a minimal number of complaints over the past 10 years. Being that it is a small, customer service oriented business, it's survival is paramount to customer satisfaction. Many computer service companies and shops in the Sevierville area have come and gone over the past decade, but TSO has stood firm in it's place as an asset to the community.

Not everyone has to like them, and they certainly can't please everyone, but like Brian said, if anyone has a problem with them they are encouraged to call them and work it out.

They do not deserve to be called "cheats", and may the deepest shame be placed on those who make such warrantless claims towards anyone.
TSO

Strawberry Plains, TN

#17 Aug 16, 2010
TSO, Mark Rueter are Microsoft Software Pirates. If you bought a computer from these Software Pirates you more than likely got a Bootleg copy of the Windows Operating System. They were caught and fined very heavily in 1996 by the Microsoft Corporation.

We have just completed a follow up investigation whereas we have bought another computer from this criminal outfit with a Bootlegged Version of the Windows Operating System. Once again a complaint will be filed against TSO Computer, 116 Parkway, Sevierville, TN for copyright infringement.
Bill

Sevierville, TN

#18 Aug 16, 2010
TSO wrote:
TSO, Mark Rueter are Microsoft Software Pirates. If you bought a computer from these Software Pirates you more than likely got a Bootleg copy of the Windows Operating System. They were caught and fined very heavily in 1996 by the Microsoft Corporation.
We have just completed a follow up investigation whereas we have bought another computer from this criminal outfit with a Bootlegged Version of the Windows Operating System. Once again a complaint will be filed against TSO Computer, 116 Parkway, Sevierville, TN for copyright infringement.
You are a lying shitface bastard mike mgrdichian.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#21 Aug 17, 2010
Big Bad John wrote:
If they were any good then you would still be working there fool. Jobs are hard to find.
They are losing accounts rapidly and I can tell you this they are going to loses many more in the near future.
TSO is a shit outfit and anyone that buys from them is a stupid jackass buying inferior Chinese parts the Mark buys as seconds and blemished. The man is a cheap cheat.
I didn't say I worked THERE, I said I worked for a company who used their services. You really have no idea what you are talking about so I am done with this conversation because you are obviously too ignorant to converse with.
Big John

Strawberry Plains, TN

#22 Aug 17, 2010
kbhaynes wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I worked THERE, I said I worked for a company who used their services. You really have no idea what you are talking about so I am done with this conversation because you are obviously too ignorant to converse with.
Who gives a shit what you do Baptist. You will shit if you eat regular as well. Mark Rueter is a Peter Eater Queer Scumbag and an God Damn low life thief.
Big John

Strawberry Plains, TN

#23 Aug 17, 2010
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>you are a sore loser cntface queer boi bastard mikey boy. Come see me. Drive through and shoot another bird. I dare ya. You won't make it out the other side.
I drove through today at 2:49 PM. I stopped and shot you two birds you gay bastard. Why didn't you come out chicken shit. I would have nutted and gutted you in your own driveway queer boy.
Bill

Sevierville, TN

#24 Aug 17, 2010
Big John wrote:
<quoted text>I drove through today at 2:49 PM. I stopped and shot you two birds you gay bastard. Why didn't you come out chicken shit. I would have nutted and gutted you in your own driveway queer boy.
sure you did,.... you love to try to believe you are a tough 21 year old, but you are a 66 year old weakling withered bastard. Come & shoot the bird in my face out back. Don't sit there with the doors locked, windows up, & the motor running so you can escape.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
josh chambers 1 hr Going down 3
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 18 hr lambert 1,970
looking 18 hr Samantha 1
travis brooks Sun white boi 3
weird lady Sun Tell Us 4
a oeRootina 4 Regena feature film production un... Sun LindaMaples 3
working girls Mar 28 stanely 6
Sevierville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web