Whitney Swartz Is Guilty
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pillbillies Suck

Monroe, NC

#1 Dec 31, 2010
Aggrevated child abuse, known as Hayley's Law. Read #2 carewfully. Drugs = aggrevating factor!
www.state.tn.us/tccy/tnchild/39/39-15-402.htm
Pillbillies Suck

Monroe, NC

#2 Dec 31, 2010
Get the scoop here, this is not just a rumor!
www.themountainpress.com/view/full_story/9482...
Pillbillies Suck

Monroe, NC

#3 Dec 31, 2010
Hater No1

Greer, SC

#6 Dec 31, 2010
Get us then boy. It won't be for slander, cause its all true! Bawwwwwwwwwwwww
Ol Cody likes to tongue Mikeys Ballz & sniff Gary Brannams crotch. I think cody has a crush on his sister whitney. He beats off & looks her pictures all the time.
Hater No1

Greer, SC

#7 Dec 31, 2010
Cody strokes his tiny weiner & looks at Whitneys picture. He wants to play the closer the kin the deeper in with her!
Mikey Boy

Greer, SC

#8 Dec 31, 2010
Whitney who is making sure your baby isn't playing in the road while you're crowing on topix?????
Swartz Stomper

Greer, SC

#9 Dec 31, 2010
Squash them bugs
Tina

Church Hill, VA

#10 Jan 11, 2011
Whats going on in this case? I assume the lady is out of jail? I hope this just didnt go away over nite?
Tina

Church Hill, VA

#11 Jan 11, 2011
What is going on in this case? Is the lady out of jail? I hope this just didnt go away over night?
Dude

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jan 14, 2011
She is pure bred white trash.
Amanda

Lenoir City, TN

#13 Feb 16, 2011
What happened to this little boy was horrible.But research all the facts before you judge the mother.She does not to drugs.
whitney

Luttrell, TN

#14 Feb 16, 2011
that's right where exactly in the newspaper does it say there was drugs invovled??? exactly no where's lets play ? time how many of u can pass a drug test??? probably none of u at least i can pass a drug test anytime of any day 24/7!!! all u people talk shit does it make u feel good writing stuff bout people and their lives when u don't know the facts??? i bet it does u people feed off drama and u know what all of u will answer one day there wasn't even a scratch on my kid that day!!! how many of u can actually say u have all the facts??? yes some people deserve their name in the paper however the paper would have stated if they have found anything in my room that was illegal but see they can't say that cause that would be false!!! none of u were there at the scene that day none of u don't know what truly happened do u yes i was aslp but that's all i mean all of us sleep and all of us have deep sleeps i just happen to be the 1 that has deep sleeps sometimes!!! but since u ppl like writing garbage bout ppl go ahead i give u full permission to post more lies go ahead really it gives me entertainment for the day cause u people do not even know wth your talking bout!!! i honeslty think u guys love writing stuff so i will reply i think u guys love 2 talk 2 me lol u guys need to get a life u guys spend ever waken moment on here really i mean seriously??? obviously ya do considering look how many comments there is between both boards for me WOW IM CENTER OF ATTENTION lol well im going 2 bed and when i go 2 church sun i will make sure my church makes a prayer list for all of u sickos
babydoll1900

Beaverton, OR

#15 Mar 14, 2011
I PRAY FOR U AND UR FAMILY AS U COMMENT ON MY DAUGHTER AND MY GRANDSON IN THE WAY THAT U PEOPLE OUT THERE HAVE IN THE PAST N AS U ARE NOW I WANT U TO REMEMBER WHEN U VIST HERE ON THIS WEBSITE YOU HAVE TO REGISTER UR ADDRESS N ETC. I PRAY FOR U ALL IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY DAUGHTER AND MY GRANDSON I PROMISE U I WILL HAVE UR ASS BY THE BALLS WHITE TRASH IS U ITS OBVIOUS U DONT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH UR SPARE TIME UR LIFE IS A LIVING HELL N UR TRYING TO MAKE MY DAUGHTERS THAT WAY SHE HAS GOD IN HER LIFE AND MARRIE TO A WONDERFUL MAN AND HAS A BEAUTIFUL SON WHAT U FORGOT TO SAY MICHELLE WAS I WAS IN TOWN THE DAY THIS HAPPEN AND I WANTED TO REST UP BEFORE I WENT HOME TO DEAL WITH ANYTHING I CANT BELIEVE CHUCK PUTS UP WITH U N U DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES U HAVE MENTAL ISSUES YEAH U HAVE A PAST JUST LIKE MYSELF SO STOP WITH ALL THE SLANG N U WONDER WHY U DONT SEE DREW WELL REALITY KICKS IN THEN U WILL REALIZE EVERYTHING IF U REALLY CARE ABOUT MY DAUGHTER WHICH U ADOPTED U AND CHUCK THEN MAYBE U SHOULD NOT CALL DCS AND START DRAMA U KEEP ON AND I WILL INCLUDE U IN ON THIS LAWSUIT WE KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO WHITNEY N DREW THAT DAY HOW MUCK DID U PAY THAT LADY TO HAVE HER OPEN THAT HOTEL ROOM DOOR WHAT TIME WHITNEY N DREW WAS ASLEEP SHE GOT THE KEY N GOT DREW TO THE CAR N DREW STARTED SCREAMING KIDNAPPING N PUNCHING HER DAMNED FACE OFF N SHE SET HIM DOWN IN TRAFFIC N RAN BECAUSE DREW HAD OTHERS ATTENTION HOW DID SHE KNOW HIS NAME BITCH FUCK OFF AND LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE WE HAVE ALL TAPES AND THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS HOW DO U KNOW HOW LITTLE MY SON'S DICK IS AND ABOUT WHITNEY N HIM THATS NOT TRUE U PROVE TO BE THE SEXUAL PROVERTS FOSTERPARENTS I ALWAYS THOUHGT U WAS TO BEGIN WITH UR FROM NEW JERSEY WELL UR NOT MISS GOODY SHOES CHUCK IS ONE HELL OF A MAN ESPECIALLY TO PUT UP WITH U HE LOOKS BACK N SAYS DAMN WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE CHUCK DESERVES THE FATHER OF THE YEAR AWARD HE TOOK ON MY DAUGHTER AS HIS DAUGHTER AND TREATED HER LIKE SOMEBODY N MY GRANDSON HE TAKES CARE OF U N UR SPOILED ROTTEN BRATTS U NEVER TOLD ON HERE ABOUT WHEN UR SON GOT CAUHGT BY THE POLICE WITH A CITATION FOR SMOKING POT BY THE LAW WHAT TIME U WAS MY DAUGHTERS FOSTER MOTHER WOW BOO WHERE DID HE GET THESE DRUGS
babydoll1900

Beaverton, OR

#16 Mar 14, 2011
THEY SHOULD HAVE PULLED UR LICENSE A LONG TIME AGO MY DAUGHTER HAS ISSUES BECAUSE OF U THERE IS NOBOY AFRAID OF U ALL IF U HAD GAVE WHITNEY TIME MAYBE SHE WOULD HAVE CAME AROUND BUT U REALLY DONE IT IN TALKING TO THE BABYS OTHER GRANDMOTHER N ASKING HER TO CALL DCS ON HER OWN FAMILY LOL UR A REAL PIECE OF WORK I WILL PRAY FOR U U NEED IT N SO DO I FOR DEALILNG WITH PPL LIKE U KARMAS A BITCH IT BIT U IN THE ASS U HAVE NO CONTROL ON UR PRISONER WHITE SLAVE U HAD TO TAKE ALL THE BLAME FOR UR MISTAKES WHEN U WOULD SPEND TOO MUCH MONEY SHE IS NOT UR ESCAPEGOAT ANYMORE DEAL WITH IT YOURSELF N CHUCK WOULD PROBABLY COME MORE OF SEEING DREW THEN U SO GET OVER IT LOOK AT UR NEWS JAPAN EVERYTHING READ N STUDY UR BIBLE MIND UR OWN BUSINESS WHITNEY STILL LIVES IN GATLINBURG N SHE DOESN'T LIVE FAR FROM U WOULD U LIKE TO K WHERE I WOULD ANSWER THE DOOR TO U AND WHIP UR DAMN ASS WHILE I AM AT IT BITCH BACK THE FUCK OFF WE WILL SEE U IN COURT IF U KEEP THIS UP I AM SORRY DREW ISNT THERE FOR U TO DRAW A CHECK OFF HIM ANYMORE SO GET OVER IT U NEW JERSEY WHORE CHUCK JUST PICKED U UP N DUSTED U OFF SO FUCK OFF
ForceFlex 89

Beaverton, OR

#17 Mar 14, 2011
I want to understand what the things you say in the comments you leave do for you. What has happend between yourselves and whitney is over with. What has happened to this young mother is behind her. Its over with, ever heard the expression "no sense in beating a dead horse"? What do you get from it? joy? amusement? an orgasm? seriously. it only further proves that you have nothing better to do with your time then dwell on the lives of others. Its sad that you can find nothing better to do with your time. God has blessed you with a home and two children. instead of acting out the way you do, you should focus more on enjoying the life YOU have and worrying about your OWN problems. Whitney's life is not your concern and neither is Drews. That child is wonderful, beautiful, smart, and most importantly happy. I can testify that for myself. Whitney is a great mother, she loves her son with all her heart. You can see it clear as day. With that being said that is all you people need to know.(probably not even that, b/c you don't and have never done anything to deserve to know anything about the both of them). I think you already know deep down that those things are true. You are a couple heading for your 50's, this behavior is juvenile. Do the adult thing and leave them alone.
SUCK-IT-N- DIE

Brentwood, TN

#18 Jun 22, 2012
ALL YOU BITCHES KEEP MY FAMILYS NAME OUT UR MOUTH U METH MITE WHORES!!!!! U DONT KNO SHIT NOR DO U WANT TO U PPL THINK UR SO BIG AND BAD I WILL SHOW U A BADASS BITCH WHEN I FIND UR IP ADDRESS ALONG WITH UR PHYSICAL ADDRESS NAME AGE & TELEPHONET # U BITCHES DONE MADE ME GO MADEA!! U BEST BELIEVE WHEN I RECEIVE UR INFORMATION UR ASS IS GOIN TO BE BEAT TO THE MEXICAN BORDER AND BACK & THTS NT A THREAT ITS A PROMISE WITH GOD AS MY WITNESS
SUCK-IT-N- DIE

Brentwood, TN

#19 Jun 22, 2012
Dude wrote:
She is pure bred white trash.
ur incest bred ugly nukka
SUCK-IT-N- DIE

Brentwood, TN

#20 Jun 22, 2012
Tina wrote:
Whats going on in this case? I assume the lady is out of jail? I hope this just didnt go away over nite?
bitch the only thing tht went away over night was ur man when u pulled down ur pants and showed him tht roadkill between ur legs haha wow can anyone say trainwreck??
SUCK-IT-N- DIE

Brentwood, TN

#21 Jun 22, 2012
Swartz Stomper wrote:
Squash them bugs
u couldn't even stomp a bug u weak bitch or u wlda done went and put on ur big boy/girl panties looks to me like u have ur granny panties on bc ur hidin behind a computer
SUCK-IT-N- DIE

Brentwood, TN

#23 Jun 22, 2012
Hater No1 wrote:
Cody strokes his tiny weiner & looks at Whitneys picture. He wants to play the closer the kin the deeper in with her!
wow dude u have a 2 inch weiner u jacked off witha pair of tweezers on ur moms face ur moms good at swallowing her own vomit an ur semen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheap and clean hookers? 7 hr Tre 1
burgerfi 20 hr wow! 3
What's it like to live in Gatlinburg? (Aug '10) 21 hr Caser 118
Rick. Dunn@ Done Righr Auto Thu Seriously 4
Tyler Montgomery Wed Hmmmm 2
James whited at bush's beans Jun 19 Yankee 28
White women luv black guys Jun 18 Lindsey 15

Sevierville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance