Local restaurants
wondering

Knoxville, TN

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Does anyone have any favorite "local" restuarants? coming for vacation and want to try some hometown favorites instead of the big chains we have here in our state of Illinois. Thanks. around sevierville or pigeon forge area?
stand out

Sevierville, TN

#2 Feb 22, 2013
i like a chinese buffet in sevierville.sakura's it has several kinds of sushi and a hibachi grill.it's 6.95 on wednesday,saturday and sunday.applewood farmhouse is very good.southern cooking,large portions.it's also in sevierville.

Since: Dec 11

Lilburn, GA

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Calhoun's is some of the best food in town. They are in Gburg and Pforge.....you must try the hot pretziles with beer cheese.
Also hit the Pancake Pantry in Gburg for breakfast, this is the only place in the Smokies we eat breakfast. Get there early or they will have a line, but the line goes fast!
from Illinois

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2013
I love peddler or park grill in gburg..best steaks ever. And yes..definitely the pancake pantry!
Local

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Pottery house cafe is absolutely the best. Its across the street from the old mill.
Anonymous

Cosby, TN

#6 Feb 28, 2013
I would stay away from flapjacks esp.gatliburg, the cook is a big fat harry man he was yelling at the servers cussing them and walked out in a tank top that's how you see he is so hairy nasty person I mentioned it to the manager ad she said he is having a day talked to other at my convention and they and the same thing, use to be a good manager there remember from years ago pam was her name this new women they have all we saw her doing was flirting and talking about others, place was dirty and employees stand out front and smoke
Snowman

United States

#7 Mar 6, 2013
Say away from Shoneys in sevierville. The food is great. But the service is horrible. All they hire is ugly, old slow women. The manager is named Linda she is as mean to the customers as she is to the severs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White women luv black guys 5 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 10
Out with the old administration at Leconte 22 hr Hospital worker 3
Sevier County electric system is corrupt and ru... (Feb '11) Fri tbrightofdickson 101
Biggest male sluts in Sevierville (Mar '11) Wed Time After Time 23
Shannon Hercutt (May '14) Wed Xxx 86
Westgate Resorts (Dec '09) May 23 Ashtoreth 4
James whited at bush's beans May 23 seriously 25

Sevierville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sevierville Mortgages