Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Aug 27, 2011
furby

Lubbock, TX

#1 Aug 21, 2011
I have a friend who recently was looking at some foreclosure property from Citizen National Bank. They were considering buying the property and offered earnest money with the understanding that they would only forfeit that amount. After inspection of the house, it was evident that the house had some major structural problems and the individuals decided not to buy the house. That's when the extortion began and the threats to sue by their real estate 'ho Debbie Beasley. Real estate agent Karen Whitlock was right in the middle of the set-up and it ended with these people having to pay $40,000 or go to court. So you better stay away from these people unless you want to take it in the ass. They are totally unscrupulous and should belong to the mafia. I can show you a cancelled check if you doubt what I'm saying.
i understand

Watertown, WI

#2 Aug 22, 2011
furby wrote:
I have a friend who recently was looking at some foreclosure property from Citizen National Bank. They were considering buying the property and offered earnest money with the understanding that they would only forfeit that amount. After inspection of the house, it was evident that the house had some major structural problems and the individuals decided not to buy the house. That's when the extortion began and the threats to sue by their real estate 'ho Debbie Beasley. Real estate agent Karen Whitlock was right in the middle of the set-up and it ended with these people having to pay $40,000 or go to court. So you better stay away from these people unless you want to take it in the ass. They are totally unscrupulous and should belong to the mafia. I can show you a cancelled check if you doubt what I'm saying.
i would have beat the hell out of someone
jackflash

Sevierville, TN

#3 Aug 24, 2011
I would be finding fault with a banks lawyer first. If there were more people like Debbie Beasley in this world , it would be a better place.
furby

Lubbock, TX

#4 Aug 25, 2011
Just don't bend over around this bunch. It's God bless you this and have a nice day...their only God is about 6 inches long and green with George Washington's picture on it.
furby

Lubbock, TX

#5 Aug 25, 2011
Out of pure greed and the desire to make big profits, Citizen National Bank made loans to all these speculative building projects in Sevier County and then when things went bust, they were left with multi-millions of dollars of unsold real estate on their books. Out of desperation, they have handed this over to less than honest, to say the least, real estate con artists with the directive to get rid of this inventory by any means they can. Just look at the tremendous amount of foreclosures they have on their hands. These people will not hesitate to take advantage of anybody who happens to fall in their web of deceit.
youdontknowjack

Sevierville, TN

#6 Aug 25, 2011
Lately I have have noticed the ole saying "buyers are liars" rearing its head in this county.
furby

Lubbock, TX

#7 Aug 26, 2011
Yeh, the banking industry has done such a stellar job of making the whole economy a total FUBAR the past couple of years.
Cool

Morristown, TN

#8 Aug 27, 2011
All the Real Estate Agents in this county are phony idiots who claim to be good christians-they are all liars and cheats and hate anyone not like them.They wont even answer their phones because they are hiding from complaints and just stick their short hair man haircut heads in the sand!Hos....Dont blame the banks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min WTSenior 145,754
Aaron Scott Winstead Arrested 1 hr Creeper 3
sweet shoppe 5 hr Wow 66
Timber Tops Cabin Rentas 7 hr moonbeams 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 8 hr TheRealZeke 8,614
Former purchasing agent arrested in theft case ... 9 hr DDAD Still Is A D... 4
English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 10 hr the dreamer 1,647
•••
•••
•••

Sevierville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000