did church a favor(C.B)
look out

Newport, TN

#1 Apr 14, 2011
The pastor at Rocky Grove Baptist church on Gatlinburg hwy did the church a big favor by quiting. He has taken money from people and won't pay it back he has taken checks that was written to go to the church, but instead he cashed them himself, even tho the church had a checking account he should have never cashed them at a local market. You can check this out at the market on the right, just past the church entrance, if you are going toward Cosby. He has taken money from the church for years for his own personal gain.He cheated on his 2nd wife and the sad part is she still stayed with him, he was mean to her, and she told that about him. I don't see how he can lay down at night and close his eyes.It seems that he just tells part of the story to get people to think he is good person, and have them stand in front of him to protect him, to me that is called a COWARD.He needs to worry about what God will do to him for all the terrible things he has done. Cheating ,lying and stealing from the church, Wow, he calls himself a pastor.FAMILY MEMBER(BRE---) can't x-out the truth about him and believe it or not, it will all come out in due time.
DADS SON

Mount Juliet, TN

#3 Apr 16, 2011
You are all so @#$^&%$^& stupid why dont you come see me and get some,YOu cant fix stupid and boy are you guys stupid!!!!!!!!!!
need to know

Newport, TN

#4 Apr 16, 2011
just right wrote:
<quoted text>yes, this is all true checked it out myself, Clifford Ball is a sorry excuse for a man, He does hide behind other people and let them take up for him even tho he knows that eveything said about him is true.My husband and I may start back as long as he isn't there, alot of people will start back if they get a good God fearing man and it sure can't be any of those men that are in the church now-not any of them has what it takes to be a pastor--We will wait and see whom they get.
just right--I have also checked this out and it is all true. It just mystifys me that he can even hold his head up, but maybe he is dissillusional and thinks he hasn't done anything wrong, but boy is he wrong.It looks as is he has only one son to hide behind but then you know the old saying "Like father like son"
in other words two peas in the same pod. I don't THINK the topic is about DADS SON.Besides why in the world would I want THAT.NO NO NO .what does he think he can do to us NOTHING. He can't accept the truth that his father is a terrible person. But it is all over different counties about his dad and he ungodly ways as a pastor.
need to know 2

Nashville, TN

#5 Apr 16, 2011
These posts are all coming from the same IP address. Talking to yourself! Answering your own posts! Wow!!!
dont need to know2

Bybee, TN

#6 Apr 16, 2011
leave them alone man, let them without sin, cast the first stone
need to know

Newport, TN

#7 Apr 16, 2011
need to know 2 wrote:
These posts are all coming from the same IP address. Talking to yourself! Answering your own posts! Wow!!!
oops wrong--just because they have Morristown does not mean they are the same person, I live in Sevier county so how can I be the same one . you are so funny to say that.But I have to say you must like guessing at things, is that like looking for a needle in a hay stack. Must be.
Amazed

Nashville, TN

#8 Apr 18, 2011
I'm confused Ruth...is this because YOU didn't get the money that was given to Paster Ball or is because YOU didn't get HIM for yourself??? Of course you wouldn't admit to either one now. Anyway you look at it you're a loser. And the more you write these things the more pathetic you sound. Poor Pittiful You. You are consumed with hate and greed. Our Paster is a Godly man and God does not take kindly to people who try to tear down a man whom he has chosen to preach His word. Type and Gossip less. Pray and Worship the Lord more. You'd be surprised at the peace it will give you. Give it a try. And then give it a rest. God will stand by Pastor Clifford. You'd better be concerned who will stand by you...seems to me you work full time for the devil.
need to know

Newport, TN

#9 Apr 19, 2011
Amazed wrote:
I'm confused Ruth...is this because YOU didn't get the money that was given to Paster Ball or is because YOU didn't get HIM for yourself??? Of course you wouldn't admit to either one now. Anyway you look at it you're a loser. And the more you write these things the more pathetic you sound. Poor Pittiful You. You are consumed with hate and greed. Our Paster is a Godly man and God does not take kindly to people who try to tear down a man whom he has chosen to preach His word. Type and Gossip less. Pray and Worship the Lord more. You'd be surprised at the peace it will give you. Give it a try. And then give it a rest. God will stand by Pastor Clifford. You'd better be concerned who will stand by you...seems to me you work full time for the devil.
AMAZED--I don't know anything about pastor money or someone else wanting this man, but if I were interested and found out he did the things he has I would be running the other way.From all that I have gathered when he resigned spoke volumes.I will be willing to bet that the one writing this is the wifey. When the time comes we will see what happens to the pastor who has done things that are very displeasing to God. You must really be in the dark because it is widely known the things he did when he was pastoring.
maybe you don't care just as long as you have a male by your side.
Anonymous

Mount Juliet, TN

#10 Apr 19, 2011
Whats the saying....only God can judge me? Maybe clean your own closet out before you get in someone elses???? No one is perfect, truthfully most who call themselves Christians are hypocrites.If you have never made a mistake, you aren't human. My thing is this.....you got time to sit and write shit here, slander someones name, your life is truly pathetic.Take a look at yourself maybe? And we all know what a credible outlet of media this is....topics like "who is the biggest whore", blah, blah, blah. Personally I would take legal action and sue your ass.
Anonymous

Mount Juliet, TN

#11 Apr 19, 2011
look out wrote:
The pastor at Rocky Grove Baptist church on Gatlinburg hwy did the church a big favor by quiting. He has taken money from people and won't pay it back he has taken checks that was written to go to the church, but instead he cashed them himself, even tho the church had a checking account he should have never cashed them at a local market. You can check this out at the market on the right, just past the church entrance, if you are going toward Cosby. He has taken money from the church for years for his own personal gain.He cheated on his 2nd wife and the sad part is she still stayed with him, he was mean to her, and she told that about him. I don't see how he can lay down at night and close his eyes.It seems that he just tells part of the story to get people to think he is good person, and have them stand in front of him to protect him, to me that is called a COWARD.He needs to worry about what God will do to him for all the terrible things he has done. Cheating ,lying and stealing from the church, Wow, he calls himself a pastor.FAMILY MEMBER(BRE---) can't x-out the truth about him and believe it or not, it will all come out in due time.
LOL sounds like someone needs meds and has NO life :)
need to know

Newport, TN

#12 Jun 9, 2011
Tndreamin33 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL sounds like someone needs meds and has NO life :)
sounds like you need your meds again.Since you need them so bad. Anyway, you can't save him, he has a big debt to pay.He even borrows from his neighbors and now he doesn't want to pay it back. Why don't you help him pay everybody he owes. Maybe it is you who doesn't have a life. Marrying him wasn't so good after all,and you thought you had an honorable man.What a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 42 min BFL 3,988
Bamboo massage (Sep '14) 10 hr paula 103
Volunteer Pain Management (Nov '13) 14 hr Wonderer 25
rentals⛺ 22 hr paul 2
Dolly and her Hillary Clinton article in Knoxvi... 23 hr crazydon 8
psi probation Tue pauline 2
Is there weed in Sevierville TN? (Jun '13) Aug 21 Natty 31

Sevierville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance