Hes got to go

Roseburg, OR

#1 Jun 3, 2012
Where would I go to get one? Im sick and tired of being sick and tired. The emotional and mental abuse just isn't worth it anymore.

Lawrenceburg, TN

#2 Jun 4, 2012
Go to McCoy and McCoy or if no kids are involved you could go online line fill out divorce papers and I think you then can go to court house and file it with them , from there they will tell you what you will need to do. .
bklyn born

Wayne, NJ

#3 Jun 4, 2012
first take out and insurance policy then feed him antifreeze a little at a time. you will be free in 3 months or less
bklyn born

Wayne, NJ

#4 Jun 6, 2012
Well i hope you got him and he didnt get you

United States

#5 Jun 6, 2012
Whatever you do, don't use Melissa Moore. She is awful AND she is a *itch while she's being awful at that. Well, if you want it to drag on and on and cost a fortune with nothing getting resolved, pivk Melissa Moore!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pigeon Forge is Horrible (Jul '11) 9 hr Mntgirl 20
Mountain View 14 hr Man 15
The Track 17 hr Local 12
News Sevierville auto dealer facing tax evasion charge (Jan '08) 20 hr Mickey 10
Abercrombie in pigeon forge Sat Taking a test 8
Dolly and her Hillary Clinton article in Knoxvi... Sat stand out 3
Hot out here Jul 22 Aley 3

Sevierville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sevierville Mortgages