Did the Mountain Press do Kim Pierce ...

Did the Mountain Press do Kim Pierce Wrong?

Created by sevier county citizen on Jan 7, 2008

174 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

Did she pull a gun

She's honest

Dishonest

Qualified to sheriff

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jaded

Maryville, TN

#1 Jan 7, 2008
seems the story was False.
Outlaw

Maryville, TN

#2 Jan 7, 2008
The report was typed out 2 days after the fact and was not even signed, and no charges were filed
seems like a vendictive type thing to me,
a get even or something,,
jaded wrote:
seems the story was False.

Since: Dec 07

United states

#3 Jan 8, 2008
Outlaw wrote:
The report was typed out 2 days after the fact and was not even signed, and no charges were filed
seems like a vendictive type thing to me,
a get even or something,,
<quoted text>
It dosent seem vendictive at all. It just seems like someone was taking the right precautionary measures to protect thier self. People File police reports quiet often and never file formal charges. I think it makes practical sence that the report was filed two days later. Maybe her friend needed time to weigh out the consequences of filing the report. Seems like a tough decision if you ask me. I wouldnt want to be in the same predicament. I dont think it was a get even thing. Tell me, would it have been a "get even" thing if she had actually pulled the trigger? That would have been awful! The city of pittman center could have pressed charges as well... why didnt they?
jaded

Maryville, TN

#4 Jan 8, 2008
I heard she's lesbo?
walmart worker

AOL

#5 Jan 10, 2008
what difference does it make if she is,that is her right,what she is sexul has nothing to do with her being honest,I think she was telling the truth an that it was a get even thing
citizens

Maryville, TN

#6 Jan 11, 2008
to be gay is an abomination. flat wrong.

Since: Dec 07

United states

#7 Jan 11, 2008
I felt like her answer to the mountain press was rehearsed and automatic.
Ignorance Police

Gleason, TN

#8 Jan 18, 2008
Dear Citizens: gay, lesbian or gender questioning is not a choice...and it's not wrong. Get a clue. Get a life. Chances are that someone you know and love is gay and closeted. Put your hate away. The issue here is whether or not Kim Pierce committed a crime. She most certainly did, if the report is true. I believe it is. I believe she is NOT honest. Mainly because I know her writing style and you can bet she is not a Walmart worker.
What's really twisted about that is we all know who is a Walmart worker.
rick

United States

#9 Jan 18, 2008
Ignorance Police wrote:
Dear Citizens: gay, lesbian or gender questioning is not a choice...and it's not wrong. Get a clue. Get a life. Chances are that someone you know and love is gay and closeted. Put your hate away. The issue here is whether or not Kim Pierce committed a crime. She most certainly did, if the report is true. I believe it is. I believe she is NOT honest. Mainly because I know her writing style and you can bet she is not a Walmart worker.
What's really twisted about that is we all know who is a Walmart worker.
Im against homosexuality but, that has nothing to do with having a fair shake at being sherriff.
Ignorance Police

Gleason, TN

#10 Jan 18, 2008
Oh, she certainly has a fair shake if all the residents of Sevier County (even the ones who hold steadfast to their homophobia) consider her qualifications. If you tell the truth about your qualifications, that is.... I even voted for her the last time around...just because I thought it would be nice to see some change. I've since discovered my vote for her was unwise. Frankly, that makes me angry, because there was a time when I did believe in her.
Unfortunately, there aren't any candidates that make the grade for me. But I can tell you this...Kim Pierce is not the right choice. Not because of her orientation, and not because of her proclivity for stirring up the political [email protected]#* pile.
It's because I can't trust her.
citizens

Maryville, TN

#11 Jan 19, 2008
Being Gay is a choice your not born that way. Gay rights activist brainwash people into thinking it's OK. NOT get a New life.
Ignorance Police wrote:
Oh, she certainly has a fair shake if all the residents of Sevier County (even the ones who hold steadfast to their homophobia) consider her qualifications. If you tell the truth about your qualifications, that is.... I even voted for her the last time around...just because I thought it would be nice to see some change. I've since discovered my vote for her was unwise. Frankly, that makes me angry, because there was a time when I did believe in her.
Unfortunately, there aren't any candidates that make the grade for me. But I can tell you this...Kim Pierce is not the right choice. Not because of her orientation, and not because of her proclivity for stirring up the political [email protected]#* pile.
It's because I can't trust her.
Ignorance Police

Gleason, TN

#12 Jan 20, 2008
Sexual orientation is not a choice. However, people choose to be ignorant and intolerant every day. You fear it because you can't understand anything outside the narrow framework of your Christianity, which was taught to you by other people who fear.
The world is changing, my friend. God loves all of us.
Justice

Maryville, TN

#13 Jan 20, 2008
Thanks Kim Ogle
Ignorance Police wrote:
Oh, she certainly has a fair shake if all the residents of Sevier County (even the ones who hold steadfast to their homophobia) consider her qualifications. If you tell the truth about your qualifications, that is.... I even voted for her the last time around...just because I thought it would be nice to see some change. I've since discovered my vote for her was unwise. Frankly, that makes me angry, because there was a time when I did believe in her.
Unfortunately, there aren't any candidates that make the grade for me. But I can tell you this...Kim Pierce is not the right choice. Not because of her orientation, and not because of her proclivity for stirring up the political [email protected]#* pile.
It's because I can't trust her.
Justice

Maryville, TN

#14 Jan 20, 2008
What's the deal with the walmart worker, you got me there,many people work at walmart, so I'm not sure what your trying to say,,
Ignorance Police wrote:
Dear Citizens: gay, lesbian or gender questioning is not a choice...and it's not wrong. Get a clue. Get a life. Chances are that someone you know and love is gay and closeted. Put your hate away. The issue here is whether or not Kim Pierce committed a crime. She most certainly did, if the report is true. I believe it is. I believe she is NOT honest. Mainly because I know her writing style and you can bet she is not a Walmart worker.
What's really twisted about that is we all know who is a Walmart worker.
Ben

Maryville, TN

#15 Jan 20, 2008
apparently you don't know GOD.
Ignorance Police wrote:
Sexual orientation is not a choice. However, people choose to be ignorant and intolerant every day. You fear it because you can't understand anything outside the narrow framework of your Christianity, which was taught to you by other people who fear.
The world is changing, my friend. God loves all of us.
Funny Thing

United States

#16 Jan 20, 2008
I think it's a funny thing that the Sevierville Police Department waited a MONTH before giving Kim a citation for hitting a pole. Who was their witness anyway? I've seen evidence SOME SPD officers will do most anything to get an arrest. Sure is funny they ticketed her AFTER she appeared before the lack of ethics committee with evidence of criminal activity withing Seals staff. Wonder why.......
Ignorance Police

Gleason, TN

#17 Jan 20, 2008
I think there are many strange and mysterious things that go on behind the scenes in this county. Ben, I know God. I know that God's love, unlike human love, is unconditional.
Ignorance Police

Gleason, TN

#18 Jan 20, 2008
And Justice, by the way... if you're talking about the Kim Ogle I know, I don't think she would have voted for you.
Justice

Maryville, TN

#19 Jan 20, 2008
Another funny thing the court date for the 80.00 ticket, was set the same day and and the same time she was suppose to present her case to the grand jury, odd huh, could this have been a scare tactic, makes me kind of wonder,and since when 8.30 or 9.00 late night,,just curious,,,must have been the only court date they had open,, hummm
Funny Thing wrote:
I think it's a funny thing that the Sevierville Police Department waited a MONTH before giving Kim a citation for hitting a pole. Who was their witness anyway? I've seen evidence SOME SPD officers will do most anything to get an arrest. Sure is funny they ticketed her AFTER she appeared before the lack of ethics committee with evidence of criminal activity withing Seals staff. Wonder why.......
Justice

Maryville, TN

#20 Jan 20, 2008
Are you sure you really know her,
Ignorance Police wrote:
And Justice, by the way... if you're talking about the Kim Ogle I know, I don't think she would have voted for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sevierville Junior league basketball (Nov '15) 10 hr Facts 145
Frog Alley 11 hr mark the trucker 15
Ukraine massage girls Sat Don 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Sat A concerned friend 87
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) Sat Don 5,108
Sevier County Tennessee Jail Human Rights Viola... (May '08) Dec 15 King Tangy 409
bamboo massage Dec 13 TrJay 41

Sevierville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sevierville Mortgages